Jun 28, 2020
I would note that those close to Sophia: Dylan, Sam, Zac have a linear progression in the sense that it starts with: swimsuit, then boobs, then ..., while the "strangers" go straight to the flower: Tyler.
It's to be expected: Logan, Bennett, DeShawn, Aiden and his gang burn stages but not Dylan, Sam, Zac. As a consequence it's only natural that the next Dylan/Sam/Zac triplet events will focus on Sophia's tits.
the lesbian route has already had a game with breasts and nipples, most likely this is really the next stage Day18_12_299_Sophia_tells_her.jpg

Last edited:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I think I just had a premonition, so we are aware the Maid has fingered herself on Sophia's bed, but that she has a bf.

Combine that with the theory of Liam cheating on Sophia being her breaking point that causes her to be more sexual with others.

Is it possible the maid is fingering herself to thought of not Sophia but of Liam? And perhaps Sophia will catch them in the act and maybe given the choice to watch? This could easily be thrown out if she moaned Sophias name (Did she? I don't remember), but if she didn't anyone think its possible?

Reactions: Cold brew

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I think I just had a premonition, so we are aware the Maid has fingered herself on Sophia's bed, but that she has a bf.

Combine that with the theory of Liam cheating on Sophia being her breaking point that causes her to be more sexual with others.

Is it possible the maid is fingering herself to thought of not Sophia but of Liam? And perhaps Sophia will catch them in the act and maybe given the choice to watch? This could easily be thrown out if she moaned Sophias name (Did she? I don't remember), but if she didn't anyone think its possible?
While I think this idea is hot, the fact that L&P has said that Liam is not cheating pretty much makes this idea a fantasy. Until/unless we get some actual evidence that Liam is cheating, I'm going to assume that L&P was telling the truth.

Reactions: roro and Jude6

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
While I think this idea is hot, the fact that L&P has said that Liam is not cheating pretty much makes this idea a fantasy. Until/unless we get some actual evidence that Liam is cheating, I'm going to assume that L&P was telling the truth.
oh poo

I guess its only possible if its him giving a red herring or he just changes his mind.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Also, she is actually thinking about Mrs. Parker
Python:
"{color=#ffffff}Nathalie's fingers were rubbing her pussy with a bit more urgency now, parting her lips, running up and down her slit."
"{color=#ffffff}Her moaning was quiet but Sophia could still hear it."
nat "*Moan* {size=-2}Oh yeah, Mrs. Parker, right there! Keep on licking me! Don't stop!"

s "{color=#f2ff66}(What was that again???)"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(Oh my God, is she thinking about me while doing that??? What does it mean? Is she... into me? Is she a lesbian?)"
But maybe Liam was also there in her mind ;)

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I think you forgot the pigeons, sure enough they always manage to find a way in ;)
Jokes aside, yeah from a mere development point of view it can be nightmarish knowing his care for details, potentially so many characters/extras, lights, fog/smoke... He's gonna have fun doing it, we... we will wait. ;)
Oh god you’re right!! The pigeons!

What about this:
They exit the back door of the club, cross the parking lot engaging in flirty conversation, Sophia giggles more than usual - Sam is on form but also noticeably nervous and excited. They get to Sam’s car and find it peppered with pigeon poo. Sophia laughs but instead of getting embarrassed or flustered or angry (like Liam probably would) Sam steps up: "I need to take care of this right away." He and Sophia get in, he drives it to a 24-hour car wash.

Their actions mirror the car wash cycle: The water and soap and suds build up. The gentle scrubbing brushes do their magic, washing away the built up grit and grime. The wraparound scrubbers make sure the front, underside and rear all get proper attention. Next is the rinse cycle followed by the hot wax cycle. Finally the drying pads gently and rhythmically mop away the excess moisture and buff everything to a perfect shine.

The car, like Sophia, emerges refreshed and reinvigorated, just like new.

Now that, IMHO, would be thematically and narratively and metaphorically sound, and something I could totally buy into.

And it reinforces the significance of all those damned pigeons.

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
Its also a relief we haven't had a scene (yet?) where MC goes to a clothes store and gets spied on by cashier, I don't know why it just feels like I've seen that scene it almost every game I've played.
A corruption storyline is something that sounds great but is very hard to do effectively. A lot of games fall into the trap of making the main character hopelessly naive yet living in a world of perverts and rapists. That allows them to progress the story but it's sort of cheap, like random dream sequences where sex happens just to get a sex scene in early on.

A somewhat prudish character surrounded by temptation and some over-the-top characters which you can excuse for dramatic license is more interesting which I'm sure is what many enjoy about this game.

The only real problem is once the character starts to become corrupt you get diminishing returns - once they cheat with one character it's a lot less interesting to have them cheat with a second.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
A corruption storyline is something that sounds great but is very hard to do effectively. A lot of games fall into the trap of making the main character hopelessly naive yet living in a world of perverts and rapists. That allows them to progress the story but it's sort of cheap, like random dream sequences where sex happens just to get a sex scene in early on.

A somewhat prudish character surrounded by temptation and some over-the-top characters which you can excuse for dramatic license is more interesting which I'm sure is what many enjoy about this game.

The only real problem is once the character starts to become corrupt you get diminishing returns - once they cheat with one character it's a lot less interesting to have them cheat with a second.
This is a great point. Corruption games would do well to better balance the female protagonist because we're not all hopelessly naive. It's bad enough when the game's end point is not set, but in a game like AWAM where the end point is a "short" 30 days later, it makes it really hard to achieve the corruption in a believable way. Sophia is basically being asked to go from a sexually conservative (not prude) woman to some level of slut, over the course of 30 days. It would be a nice change of pace to start with a woman who is already on the threshold of going over the edge into slut territory, or can choose to reign herself in.

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
I tested different options for Sam concert.
It doesn’t matter if Sophia is in a relationship with Ellie and Patricia or not at all . Or if Ellie is in a relationship with Julia or Logan or with nobody. The dialogues stays the same.
Sophia still talk about bringing Patricia, Ellie and a friend of Ellie.

So either, they won’t change anything and in that case I don’t know why L&p is putting that upon himself when the event promises to be a lot of work already.

Or Sam route will split. You can continue his relationship with Sophia or you can hook him with Ellie. Or Patricia. Because why not. I think it’s time to put some branching on the Sam path. The 25 different options on the Dylan route are not enough and it would be really cool to have even more events for each playable day . Like that we could have each day split in 5 or 6 . And maybe 2 years of waiting for each playable days. ( sarcasm)

Or maybe it’s not the Sam route that will be split but the event. One version where Sophia will continue her relationship with Patricia or Ellie. And one where you don’t have any points with Ellie and Patricia and you just continue the Sophia/Sam relationship and the girls will just be there doing nothing.

Whatever the case might be, and unless the other events are really small, we can consider ourselves lucky if this update come before November.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes