hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
The type of gross sexual harassment by Aiden made a giant leap in Task 3. Aiden will want a quick increase. He can't go back to "Take off your panties". He'll want to touch her again. I can now imagine that it is Aiden who has sex with Sophia first. It may be that L&P intends to do just that. Aiden breaks Sophia on day 17 and then L&P has created exactly the reason why Sophia is so willing to continue looking for sexual contacts. After that she doesn't care because she has already fucked Aiden, whom she still loathes.
That wouldn't be my cup of tea, but I'm not ruling it out anymore.

Jun 21, 2018
so you can't download it from Mega, and I'm having problems from upload haven :( also 5.3 GB shocking.. this better be good

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I have seen quotes from L&P that Dylan will not fight Aiden period. And Sophia already said she will continue to the task to stop any type of "Gang War." But it would be a nice scene to see Aiden get his ass beat, and L&P could change his mind... Who knows...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know, i read carefully, but what solution will L&P propose to get rid of Aiden?

It appears that L&P likes South Park.

South Park - You killed Kenny.

L&P version - You killed Frank.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I enjoyed this scene. Well written, surprised by the hobos' lack of empathy for their friend's plight.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Have the kids and the trolls gone yet??

It has taken me this long to wade through all that crap to get up to date.

I was surprised and disappointed at the home tutoring event. Surprised that we got so quickly to "we showed you ours, now show us yours". Disapointed in L&P that was what he was talking about when gushing about it being a hot event. I know Sophia tried to rationalise it as an educational task rather than a source of sexual enjoyment for her, but even so. I have the comments from those defending L&P by talking about their inferred age from having been home schooled for "several" years. But come on - both the way that the apostles were drawn and the way that he depicted how they spoke still made it obvious that it was his intent to portray under-age children whilst trying to claim that he had nt.

The Aiden bike ride at least proved uneventful and I enjoyed most of the art class. L&P could easily have added a couple of renders of either Sophia nude or Cathy when they were changing, I know the art class was long enough but that still felt like an opportunity missed, especially if someone had peeked in at Sophia changing. I have always thought of Sophia as a Goddess, and having her depict Aphrodite was perfect. The costumes were just a perfect blend of revealing and tantalising.

I liked how the 3 poses each ramped up the eroticism. I guessed Ares was Aiden the second we saw him - he did nt match up with what we had seen of Mark. For Task 3 of 12 I wished that Aiden had nt acted quite so brutishly. I know we had Sophia's internal monologues as to why she did nt protest. I just think it pushed it too far for task 3 of 12 - I would have preferred if it emphasized the erotic nature and Sophia's love of art as the reason why she allowed things to progress as they did. Or that Aiden did nt immediately reveal himself to be Ares - imagine Sophia driving home being unaware of who it was and maybe thinking back wistfully. Then Aiden could have still humilaitated her by revealing he was Ares down the line.

Did anyone else get a vibe that there was something suspect about the 7 kids in art class. Not that they were criminals but I wonder if partly in on the whole scheme of Aiden / Xavier. I know they did nt match Aiden's gang members that we have seen so far, or Sophia's pupils in her class. Maybe they could be pupils in another teacher's class but at same school?? It might just be me.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
That was all I really got in this update. I was nt interested in Emma having scenes with either Sophia or Dylan, I did nt play the first side job, and because of the bug I was nt able to get jogging with Dylan. I have read about the cheat codes but I am annoyed that L&P would all but force us to use the cheat mode in the first update that he installed it. From what people have posted on the thread it does advance the Dylan-Sophia storyline but not by enough to justify the hastle.

Going back to the art class I loved the way at the end Sophia circulated and chatted to the 7 boys and saw their paintings. I loved how she was getting flushed from their constant compliments and clear ogling of her. I remember was back in the shopping mall Sophia first had brief fantasies about being taken by some young studs. This totally doubled down on that - if it was nt for L&P's slow development speed, I could totally see that EVENTUALLY progressing to them running a train on Sophia.

I wonder if this art class was a one-off or the start of a series. If it happened again you could totally see more "accidental" touching of Sophia, and then if she did nt protest, that escalate from there. On the one had I would nt want L&P to retread old ground but on the other hand it could be very very hot.

These last two updates have certainly pushed the speed of Sophia's corruption forward. O the one hand this great as we want to see Sophia go further. On the other it may be difficult to pitch ot without feeling off from the story so far. Takes how far Aiden was able to push things. By just the 3rd task she could see his dick, and then felt it rubbing up against her bare back. He not just touched her breast but gave it a good mauling, and almost had his other hand on her pussy. Add in the comments he was making to her both when meeting her and during/after both bike rides, this was a BIG ramp up from Task Two.

Working out how far Task Four would go is now difficult to judge, as it would have to go further than Task Three. I like the previous suggestion that Aiden might bring one of those painting to class and ask Sophia to explain the artistic / historical tale of what it was depicting. Because Sophia now know it was Aiden as Ares that would really humiliate her further, as she would have to try and remain professional. But that brings me back to my vibe that some connection between Aiden and the 7 Art Class students.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thank Christ. I have no great love for Dylan either, mind. But it's good to know I don't have to see Dr Dickhead.
What amuses me the most is that at the moment, there really isn't much besides the Sophia meeting Antonio that you miss by not doing the tasks. You can easily get all the groping and whatnot for the latest task from other routes. With more kissing and nudity.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes