Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
He did, in a way. But I didn't like the method used to "Crack the Ice" with her feelings. The "Hero" theme was a corny way to advance that scene or a cliche. Plus, when you read the text in that scene, Dylan only moved the need a millimeter when Sophia said this. I think he could deliver this scene with a different approach that could have been more effective.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yes, it is about the approach, but again, Ellie is in the same boat with Dylan, and at the end of the day, Ellie is Sophia's "Best Friend, :ROFLMAO: " so the logic that's being applied to Dylan should apply to Ellie.
Well the screenshot I am referring to is not about being turned on but about the mental progress Dylan made with Sophia, which is not something Ellie has. What kind of progress that is, is made clear with the screenshot you said, she sees him as a man who is turning her on. The matter of essence is not the "little" turn-on but the fact that Dylan could make Sophia consider him as more than a son.

Screenshot_2021-07-26-18-07-47-400_org.a.wife.and.mother2.the66~2.jpg

Also, there is no end to the debate, since nothing we are saying is quantifiable. We both have are own ways of looking at the relationships of the characters. You believe the progression with Dylan is a little too slow, I believe it's fine.
So let's just choose the age old option "Let's agree to disagree".

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Logan or Logan and his friends. It's my bet
Sophia has been continuously trying to discouraging Ellie from pursuing Logan since they met. Plus none of the other college boys are in the poll, so they're completely out of luck too.

L&P is probably just referring to task 5, to balance out the hype for Ellie day. Since he's also already said there will be "hot events" on playable days 13 and 14 too.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Well the screenshot I am referring to is not about being turned on but about the mental progress Dylan made with Sophia, which is not something Ellie has. What kind of progress that is, is made clear with the screenshot you said, she sees him as a man who is turning her on. The matter of essence is not the "little" turn-on but the fact that Dylan could make Sophia consider him as more than a son.

View attachment 1319886

Also, there is no end to the debate, since nothing we are saying is quantifiable. We both have are own ways of looking at the relationships of the characters. You believe the progression with Dylan is a little too slow, I believe it's fine.
So let's just choose the age old option "Let's agree to disagree".
Being turn on is a mental process... And she had these thoughts during the Bikini Event scene as she was being aroused by Dylan but then changed her thoughts to Liam. The problem is the "Two-steps forward, One-step back" challenge with their story. And L&P is almost at the halfway point in his VN, which "Breaking the Ice" at this point is troublesome. At the same time, the others are at the point of "Jumping her bones," which Ellie is literally at that point make me wonder if he is going to make Sophia/Dylan's story to be a one and done.

But like you said, "Let's agree to disagree."

Last edited:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Sophia has been continuously trying to discouraging Ellie from pursuing Logan since they met. Plus none of the other college boys are in the poll, so they're completely out of luck too.

L&P is probably just referring to task 5, to balance out the hype for Ellie day. Since he's also already said there will be "hot events" on playable days 13 and 14 too.
Of course its gotta be SAM, SAM I AM (by Sammy Hagar)

Well, to be your boy
Tried to be your boy scout
Tried to be your ice man
Well, I not be your soldier
Or even your bus
My were inobvious

But I hope you understand
I'm the best I can
I ain't no man
But Sam I am

I'm a bad-talking fighter
A bullet biter
A flip-flop slider
And moonlighter
I'm your all-nighter
Your holy rider
Pale of whiter
I'm your rock and roll driver, yeah
Oh yeah, that's all I am

Yeah, I to be your oil man
Tried to be your big boss
Tried to be your
But you took the loss
It's just a case
And I ain't no lawyer
I only got a few
I can show ya

And I hope you understand
I'm the best I can
I ain't no Superman
But Sam I am

And I'm a feel good doctor
Big bad talker
After walker
Sittin on the bay docker
I'm a stalker
Oh daddy, watcher
Heaven's door knocker
Blue, white, and Red Rocker
Oh yeah, oh yeah, that's all I am

I to be to you
Yeah, but it not do
You're on my resume
But I can rock you
And roll you each and day

Have on me
I am not sorry
Believe me, it's easy

I'm my best to be a
Straight shot shooter
A bad scooter
Sunny honeymooner
Your metal crooner
Make you holler
Shirt with no collar
Just a inches taller
White, blue, and Red Rocker
Oh yeah, oh yeah
I said yeah, yeah, yeah
That's all I am
That's all I am
Baby, baby, baby
Sam I am

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017

I got the idea by carefully reading the conversations between Ellie and Sophia, specially in the shower on the 12th playable day. Sophia asks about the dildo and she discovers that Ellie is virgin, and Sophia immediately panics about Logan doing a big damage to Ellie because Ellie doesn´t want to tell Logan she is virgin. That´s apart from Sophia doesn´t like Logan because he is too much older than Ellie (only “8 or 9 years less” than Sophia said herself) and he is a “player”. I think that she will sacrifice herself to Logan Kong.

But maybe the sacrifice will be with Logan and friends. If Logan goes with Sophia, what happens with Tyler? He is a sex hunter, I don't think he will just leave his target to Logan without a reward.

Conditions of wild Sophia´s encounter in 16th playable day (23th day). LP words:

Something definitely really “wild”.

Very hot big scene.

Hetero scene.

Something no one definitely expect at the moment.

Highlight in the story.

LP didn´t say if it will be with one or more men.

Possibilities:

1º.- LOGAN: Unexpected at the moment. Wild (is Logan, and Ellie used that word two times talking about Logan´s way of having sex, this word never has been used for other character). Highlight (Logan, the Ellie´s boyfriend is implicated; and Tyler, Patricia, Ellie and the rest would know it). It´s significated that Logan has an own house and a car. Sophia will do everything for saving her virgin loved teen daughter (with hers consequent stupidity). She couldn´t say anything about she is Ellie´s mother or Ellie is virgin to save her popularity, because is essential for Ellie´s social status. It would be logical that first hard sex encounter will be with only one man. This is probably related with Ellie, because Logan is her new boyfriend, and LP said about Ellie “Day 23 (Day 16 playable) several events spread over the day (most Ellie events day)”, Ellie in some way probably will be part of this, and her boyfriend Logan could be in the same scene. Maybe Ellie will lose her virginity with Logan or make out with him, but I think is too much Ellie and Sophia at the same time, and LP said that there will be an “hetero” scene with Sophia.

Then, here is the 2nd option:

2º.- SAUNA GUYS (TYLER, LOGAN, BRYDEN, KEVIN): Unexpected at the moment. Definitely really wild (is Logan and his monster truck with other youth, and one night stand, predators). Highlight (Logan, the Ellie´s boyfriend is implicated, and Tyler and maybe the rest. Patricia y Ellie would know and maybe one or the two could participate in the scene). Hot and long (2 to 4 guys at least, including Logan with his long elephant dong, and maybe other girls). It´s sigificated that Logan has a house.As I have said Sophia will do everything for saving Ellie. Tyler said one thing that uneased Sophia about Tyler prefers Sophia to be single. This is related with Ellie, because Logan is her new boyfriend, and LP said about Ellie “Day 23 (Day 16 playable) several events spread over the day (most Ellie events day)”, Ellie in some way probably will be part of this, with her boyfriend Logan, and Tyler, and… could be in the same scene. Maybe Ellie will lost her virginity with Logan or make out, but I think is too much Ellie and Sophia at the same time in the same day, and LP said “hetero” scene. Logan is the preference because is only one, maybe is too soon for group sex, first hard sex scene with a group can be too much. On the other hand, nobody expects group sex “at the moment”.

Other options

3º.- Larry Morello. I don´t see it unexpected at this moment (an encounter in jail) Highlight. Wild.

4º.- Aiden´s henchmen (André and Lucas and others): Could be as a Highlight moment. There´s no Class on monday. It isn´t unexpected. Of course it would be wild.

5º.- Tyler: No Unexpected. I don´t see the highlight one night stand boy. Maybe Wild?

6º.- Janitor Clark: Highlight? No Class day. Unexpected this moment . Wild

7º.- Boys of art class: definitely really Wild? Highlight? Unexpected this moment

8º.- The hobbos (Dale, Buster, James, Nate). Hightlight? Unexpected this moment. Wild

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I got the idea by carefully reading the conversations between Ellie and Sophia, specially in the shower on the 12th playable day. Sophia asks about the dildo and she discovers that Ellie is virgin, and Sophia immediately panics about Logan doing a big damage to Ellie because Ellie doesn´t want to tell Logan she is virgin. That´s apart from Sophia doesn´t like Logan because he is too much older than Ellie (only “8 or 9 years less” than Sophia said herself) and he is a “player”. I think that she will sacrifice herself to Logan Kong.

But maybe the sacrifice will be with Logan and friends. If Logan goes with Sophia, what happens with Tyler? He is a sex hunter, I don't think he will just leave his target to Logan without a reward.

Conditions of wild Sophia´s encounter in 16th playable day (23th day). LP words:

Something definitely really “wild”.

Very hot big scene.

Hetero scene.

Something no one definitely expect at the moment.

Highlight in the story.

LP didn´t say if it will be with one or more men.

Possibilities:

1º.- LOGAN: Unexpected at the moment. Wild (is Logan, and Ellie used that word two times talking about Logan´s way of having sex, this word never has been used for other character). Highlight (Logan, the Ellie´s boyfriend is implicated; and Tyler, Patricia, Ellie and the rest would know it). It´s significated that Logan has an own house and a car. Sophia will do everything for saving her virgin loved teen daughter (with hers consequent stupidity). She couldn´t say anything about she is Ellie´s mother or Ellie is virgin to save her popularity, because is essential for Ellie´s social status. It would be logical that first hard sex encounter will be with only one man. This is probably related with Ellie, because Logan is her new boyfriend, and LP said about Ellie “Day 23 (Day 16 playable) several events spread over the day (most Ellie events day)”, Ellie in some way probably will be part of this, and her boyfriend Logan could be in the same scene. Maybe Ellie will lose her virginity with Logan or make out with him, but I think is too much Ellie and Sophia at the same time, and LP said that there will be an “hetero” scene with Sophia.

2º.- SAUNA GUYS (TYLER, LOGAN, BRYDEN, KEVIN): Unexpected at the moment. Definitely really wild (is Logan and his monster truck with other youth, and one night stand, predators). Highlight (Logan, the Ellie´s boyfriend is implicated, and Tyler and maybe the rest. Patricia y Ellie would know and maybe one or the two could participate in the scene). Hot and long (2 to 4 guys at least, including Logan with his long elephant dong, and maybe other girls). It´s sigificated that Logan has a house.As I have said Sophia will do everything for saving Ellie. Tyler said one thing that uneased Sophia about Tyler prefers Sophia to be single. This is related with Ellie, because Logan is her new boyfriend, and LP said about Ellie “Day 23 (Day 16 playable) several events spread over the day (most Ellie events day)”, Ellie in some way probably will be part of this, with her boyfriend Logan, and Tyler, and… could be in the same scene. Maybe Ellie will lost her virginity with Logan or make out, but I think is too much Ellie and Sophia at the same time in the same day, and LP said “hetero” scene. Logan is the preference because is only one, maybe is too soon for group sex, first hard sex scene with a group can be too much. On the other hand, nobody expects group sex “at the moment”.

Other options

3º.- Larry Morello. I don´t see it unexpected at this moment (an encounter in jail) Highlight. Wild.

4º.- Aiden´s henchmen (André and Lucas and others): Could be as a Highlight moment. There´s no Class on monday. It isn´t unexpected. Of course it would be wild.

5º.- Tyler: No Unexpected. I don´t see the highlight one night stand boy. Maybe Wild?

6º.- Janitor Clark: Highlight? No Class day. Unexpected this moment . Wild

7º.- Boys of art class: definitely really Wild? Highlight? Unexpected this moment

8º.- The hobbos (Dale, Buster, James, Nate). Hightlight? Unexpected this moment. Wild
Why should Sophia Ellis save virginity? To a certain extent throw yourself in between. Almost every girl and young woman gets into this situation at some point. And there is no mother far and wide to protect her. And no girl / young woman would want that.
And even if Sophia doesn't like Logan, she should consider that Elli would rather experience her first time with an experienced man. This scenario of the rescue of the Virgin is typically male and has nothing to do with the world of women. If Sophia was worried about a possible pregnancy, something in between would be conceivable. But only as an outright ban, not as a replacement mat for Logan.

Reactions: xxxorro

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
The cops didn't do anything because it's useless since there is no concrete evidence Sophia had against him. Without which Aiden's uncle will easily be able to free him. Hence there was no point to it.
Also Aiden can be a little intimidating to a normal family not to a mafia boss.
This doesn’t get around the lack of direct evidence that Morello would do Sophia a favor without a further obligation on her part. If it is indeed just business then there must be some exchange.

Isn't it a private school. How is he a government employee.
if it’s a private school then I retract and apologize for the unnecessary distraction to an otherwise engaging debate.
Even if he is, they are government employees on paper nothing more. I have a friend recently who recently moved from a private school to a government school and all that's changed for her is she gets a better salary, nothing else. Government employees with power can only be those who are holding a high position as an officer. Also even if he did have power " somehow", do you think it is a wise decision to involve the government when you are the one harassing a woman and the call was to ask you to stop doing it. Not in my opinion.
I was more commenting on the fact that Morello, IMHO, would be very unlikely to put a threat on, let alone actually do something to, a government employee unless it was necessary to protect one of his interests. Morello’s interest in Sophia is not hampered or hindered by Benett, so he has no direct interest in it.
As for the last part, I want to ask you, what do you think a mafia does ? Lawful activities, staying within the barriers of law. Helping ensure government rules are followed ??
What I see it as is they can be involved with drugs, smuggling, gambling dens etc etc.

Also just came to my mind. Do you think morello does not have connections with high ranking government officials. It is a given for him, or else how is he supposed to carry out his illegal businesses smoothly. I have never heard of a man being so powerful and not having any connections within the government
This is starting to smell like red herring. You’re not addressing the basic premise of my argument: morello’s interests are not advanced by “taking care of” either the Bennett or Aiden situations. Sophia and Liam Parker are in a financial debt and this is true with or without Aiden or Bennett. The Parkers’ ability to satisfy the debt to Morello is not dependent on resolving either Aiden or Bennett entanglements. So, if you ask me what the mob does, I can’t give you an exhaustive list. But I can comfortably speculate that they don’t do favors for people who owe them a lot of money and they don’t expose themselves to additional headache or risk or obligation when there is no identifiable source of immediate or tangible benefit.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

There could be a repeat of the nightclub scene, but in a more private place, with the possibility of Logan actually fucking Ellie, and Sophia with a partner staying there to avoid the last step between Logan and Ellie. Sophia's motivation would be: I'm staying here to defend Ellie in getting there, but at the same time Sophia is losing control. The scene would be interesting, Sophia and Ellie looking at each other from time to time as their partners caress and kiss all over them.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
If there is another scene with Logan and Tyler, Elli will be the one who leads and tries to manipulate everyone into something really "wild". And so I would suspect Elli brings her mother into a situation with her very early at this event after it is impossible for Sophia to explain afterwards that Sophia and Elli are actually mother and daughter (mother and daughter interact sexually with each other via kissing goes out). Or let the secret be exposed. So if Sophia lets things go at this event and the secret is kept, she will at the same time get rid of Logan as the future son-in-law. In my opinion it will be less about the virginity of Elli than about keeping the secret of the sexual intercourse between mother and daughter.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If there is another scene with Logan and Tyler, Elli will be the one who leads and tries to manipulate everyone into something really "wild". And so I would suspect Elli brings her mother into a situation with her very early at this event after it is impossible for Sophia to explain afterwards that Sophia and Elli are actually mother and daughter (mother and daughter interact sexually with each other via kissing goes out). Or let the secret be exposed. So if Sophia lets things go at this event and the secret is kept, she will at the same time get rid of Logan as the future son-in-law. In my opinion it will be less about the virginity of Elli than about keeping the secret of the sexual intercourse between mother and daughter.
L&P said it was going to be a straight scene, so, IMO, Sophia will play the guardian. But we can be more certain of such a scene after Sunday, maybe Patricia announces a short trip, a day or two.

Reactions: Adolfo

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Why should Sophia Ellis save virginity? To a certain extent throw yourself in between. Almost every girl and young woman gets into this situation at some point. And there is no mother far and wide to protect her. And no girl / young woman would want that.
And even if Sophia doesn't like Logan, she should consider that Elli would rather experience her first time with an experienced man. This scenario of the rescue of the Virgin is typically male and has nothing to do with the world of women. If Sophia was worried about a possible pregnancy, something in between would be conceivable. But only as an outright ban, not as a replacement mat for Logan.
She is worried not about lossing virginity, in fact she though that Ellie was sexual active and loved big cocks. She is worried about losing it in a wild sex encounter, because Logan practice sex without any care, in a wild way and with a monster cock. And Ellie doesn't want to tell Logan that she is virgin. I recomend you to review the shower scene of 12th day from the point Sophia ask about the big dildo.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xxxorro

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Maybe t
It is a good idea. The question is about it will be an hetero scene. Maybe Ellie watchs. But in the middle is Ellie having her first time with Logan and his big thing.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
She is worried not about lossing virginity, in fact she though that Ellie was sexual active and loved big cocks. She is worried about losing it in a wild sex encounter, because Logan practice sex without any care, in a wild way and with a monster cock. And Ellie doesn't want to tell Logan that she is virgin. I recomend you to review the shower scene of 12th day from the point Sophia ask about the big dildo.
I know this scene well. But that doesn't change my opinion "Why should Sophia protect her daughter from a monster cock". And therefore let Logan fuck her himself. Unerotic and unrealistic. When she's there, all she has to do is tell Logan: "Be careful with Elli". Logan will understand and act on it. He may have a monster cock but isn't a monster like Bennett or Aiden.

Reactions: roro and xxxorro

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I hope it is not coming from here:

1627318666867.png

because this is clearly a mistake in the script and it's Ellie who says that line.
If you look at the exchange it is clear from the sense and the back and forth that is Ellie speaking:

Python:
e "If I tell him, everyone will know!"
s "Well, there's your next proof that he's not the right one for you! Cause if he was, you would fully trust him not to tell anyone!"
s "Well, I could also just ask him to have gentle sex with me."
s "Oh, please. The way I met Logan, it's like asking a bull at a bullfight to be more gentle to you!"
s "Ellie, it's really important! You must talk to him about it beforehand!"
If it has to be Logan, I don't see Sophia sacrificing herself to save her daughter, it's a bit unrealistic and a bit out of character.
Unless there is another blackmail involved, like "I'll leave your daughter alone only if you sleep with me", à la A Mother's Love. But I don't think so.

In case it is Logan, I rather see him trying to seduce Sophia during some event, another night at the club or the bachelorette party for example (they might meet randomly), where things could be already a little bit of control. Something in that spirit but I agree with hzjujk and don't see Sophia playing the martyr just to save Ellie's virginity.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes