Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
when is the new version? there Dillon will be able to popedit in the park for android versions ? who knows the rosrabotchik solved this problem ?!
If you are saying that Dylan is unable to win against the hobos in the android version then you are wrong. I have played on Android and Dylan can win. It is not a fault of the game but of your device most probably.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Maybe it’s at the bachelorette party, that will be definitely wild ! But do we know if that’s happening on playable day 16?
I don't believe we have confirmation yet if there will be a bachelorette party, let alone if it's on playable day 16.

We likely wont until this update is released, since that's when Cathy and Andy will let Sophia and Liam in on their plans.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I don't believe we have confirmation yet if there will be a bachelorette party, let alone if it's on playable day 16.

We likely wont until this update is released, since that's when Cathy and Andy will let Sophia and Liam in on their plans.
He has to have a bachelorette party! It’s a must. Can all his patrons demand this be in the game please?Even when I was a patron for a short while on the cheaper pledge, he never answered any of my questions or requests

• Sad
Reactions: Talcum Powder

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
He has to have a bachelorette party! It’s a must. Can all his patrons demand this be in the game please?Even when I was a patron for a short while on the cheaper pledge, he never answered any of my questions or requests
Can I just say no thanks to the bachelorette party? I'm not at all interested in the Andy/Cathy hookup as it looks like it's heavily tied to the GW pro-Liam route. There are already so many pathways to sex with so many different characters why are we asking for another one?
Alley_Cat pointed out to me that the GW/Liam route is necessary to maintain the veneer that DoL is legit, but I don't see why the landlady can't just get on with the neighbor's daughter and son and her own, obviously college-aged, lodgers.

Reactions: Old Dog

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Progress Report Ver. 0.150 :cool: (y)

30% - 20%
0% - 0%

View attachment 1321461
An estimate (updated)
Pct CompleteFactorPct of Update
Created Scenes30%55%17%
Rendered Scenes20%30%6%
Art edited with PS0%6%0%
Programming & Translation0%9%0%
Total Pct of Update Completed22.50%
Start Date7/3/2021
Current # Days of Production24
Delay (in days) cuz Bullshit Excuses30
Estimated Completion Date11/16/2021

Even adding a 30-days of bullshit festival, pre-Christmas is looking like a distinct possibility?

Last edited:

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
If you are saying that Dylan is unable to win against the hobos in the android version then you are wrong. I have played on Android and Dylan can win. It is not a fault of the game but of your device most probably.
how did you play on android that dylan wins. tried about 25 mal dylan lost again and again. please send me your career.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I guess you've never "suffered" from intense love. Maybe you're not gifted at it, your genes don't connect, but if you haven't gone through it, quit giving advice.
Now, not all relationships are the same, but it can happen that one is.
I guess you never understood the movie :rolleyes:
The Marrying Man

By the way, where does the instinctual part "hide", in the butt? :ROFLMAO:
I don't need a movie. I live a real life and you clearly resort to ad hominem attacks when you fail. Keep to the point. Do you have the genetic brain material to be more than an instinctual animal? That was your supposition that I disagree with. If you are unable or unwilling to deal with that it is your problem not mine. Seriously, own what you said or shut your pie hole. If you cannot defend that supposition it then give up.

Here - I added a simple ad hominem just for you.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
how did you play on android that dylan wins. tried about 25 mal dylan lost again and again. please send me your career.
Career ?? What's that.
Winning is simple, just make the choice to defend her honour then once you reach the hobos the mini game begins. A number is shown on the screen with a time bar. Just click on the number before the bar finishes. Then the next number appears, tap it and so on. Nothing complicated. All you have to do is tap the number

Reactions: Bane71

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I don't need a movie. I live a real life and you clearly resort to ad hominem attacks when you fail. Keep to the point. Do you have the genetic brain material to be more than an instinctual animal? That was your supposition that I disagree with. If you are unable or unwilling to deal with that it is your problem not mine. Seriously, own what you said or shut your pie hole. If you cannot defend that supposition it then give up.

Here - I added a simple ad hominem just for you.
Ok, now I know who you are :ROFLMAO:
1627404142356.png

Reactions: Toushiro
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes