GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Responsible adult mode ON.

As familiar as she is with the city and its surroundings, Patricia will never leave Sophia alone there with Sam.
My initial assumption that Sam will drive Sophia home was wrong because that bar :ROFLMAO:

So Patricia will drive Sophia home in her car. Sam behind them, more or less, so far it makes sense.
So, all going to happen around Sophia's house. But where the hell are Ellie and Dylan?

OK, Dylan could "comfort" Christine ;).
Patricia would leave, but only if Sophia and Sam were leaving at the same time. I agree that she would never leave her sister there alone with just Sam as company. But I could see a scenario where Patricia and Sophia are leaving and Sam decides to leave too and offers to give Sophia a ride home. That's the only way it works.

If they all relocate back to the house that just feels boring to me. We have this great new asset, lets use it.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Responsible adult mode ON.

As familiar as she is with the city and its surroundings, Patricia will never leave Sophia alone there with Sam.
My initial assumption that Sam will drive Sophia home was wrong because that bar :ROFLMAO:

So Patricia will drive Sophia home in her car. Sam behind them, more or less, so far it makes sense.
So, all going to happen around Sophia's house. But where the hell are Ellie and Dylan?

OK, Dylan could "comfort" Christine ;).
Was there any indication that Patricia suspected something serious was developing between Sam and Sophia? And Patricia is someone who wants to prevent that? For me it is no problem at all that Sophia lets Sam drive her home if Sam suggests that. And that Patricia has no problem with it. Sam and Sophia are neighbors, the proposal is just effective.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'll agree. If Sophia and Patricia arrive at the bar together, and then go home together, that leaves very narrow window for anything to happen with Sam. If this event is actually a Patricia and Sophia event instead of Sam and Sophia, then ok maybe that makes more sense; but our understanding is that this event exists to advance the relationship with Sam. If Sophia leaves the bar with Patricia without some significant progress with Sam, it's going to feel like like the Sam storyline is spinning its wheels.
Sophia wore what Aiden told her to and got on a motorbike with him without knowing where they where going to.
Why should this event be any different?

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Was there any indication that Patricia suspected something serious was developing between Sam and Sophia? And Patricia is someone who wants to prevent that? For me it is no problem at all that Sophia lets Sam drive her home if Sam suggests that. And that Patricia has no problem with it. Sam and Sophia are neighbors, the proposal is just effective.
It all really depends on what/when/how/who of the second part of the event, which for some reason L&P is keeping secret.

I'm still assuming that Sophia will go straight from the event to Cathy's, since both are probably in the city. So they'd be no reason for Sam to drive Sophia home, hence getting a lift from Patricia.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Sophia wore what Aiden told her to and got on a motorbike with him without knowing where they where going to.
Whya should this event be any different?
I've always said it's not realistic. After the last update, it would be best to give her the address

Reactions: mulerider

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It all really depends on what/when/how/who of the second part of the event, which for some reason L&P is keeping secret.

I'm still assuming that Sophia will go straight from the event to Cathy's, since both are probably in the city. So they'd be no reason for Sam to drive Sophia home, hence getting a lift from Patricia.
She may get changed first

Reactions: Hlextor and nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

I think that the concert will last with all 1hour. To early for Cathy.
They left Sophia 's house at 7pm

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
We still attach too much importance to Sophia's clothes. If the patrons had chosen the rock outfit nobody would assume that Sophia would have to change before she goes to Cathy and Andrew. L&P won't tell two stories based on clothing.
I was just assuming that she may get changed either way I don't care about the outfit that she is wearing

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I was just assuming that she may get changed either way I don't care about the outfit that she is wearing
Yes it is not important. It also doesn't matter whether Sam drives Sophia home or straight to Cathy. It is only important that Sam has the opportunity to be alone with Sophia. And the Cathy event after that is important in my opinion for the development of the relationship between Sam and Sophia the next day.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The Cathy event after that is important in my opinion for the development of the relationship between Sam and Sophia the next day.
The point was that Sam could see Sophia changing but this would be a big let down.
Could you explain this please

Reactions: locq4169

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
So if Patricia drives Sophia home(or to meet with Liam) the Sam event could happen either before or after meeting up with Liam?

Yes. The concert is just the very ambitious prelude for the actual interesting event. But it's not an "after party"! At least not the way you think of it.
So what you were suggesting here is that the concert and Cathy's event are interleaved?
I mean, what if during the concert Sophia gets the call to go to Cathy's, at that point she has to leave under the disheartened eyes of Sam who is still performing. Cathy's event happens and once they get back Sophia e.g. randomly meets Sam coming back from the concert and that's the solo moment (I don't know where though, but in a "simpler" environment). I mean something like that, where the two sub events "concert" and "solo moment" happen at different time of the night, with Cathy's event in between.

That could make sense whether Sam's event plays or not (being optional)

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
The point was that Sam could see Sophia changing but this would be a big let down.
Could you explain this please
Difficult, but I'll try. Imagine Sophia who has just allowed Sam to kiss her or touch her breasts. And now she goes to a couple who are planning their wedding. That should remind Sophia of her own marriage vows. And you will feel ashamed and guilty. And she will tell herself that she has to end the thing with Sam. We assume that Cathy and Andrey will make the Parkers a covert sexual offer (swinger or ...). And Sophia notes that Liam is ready to respond. Even more - Sophia sees Liam looking at Cathy. The idea of an open marriage is back and Sophia has the feeling that Liam would accept it. Perhaps Sophia is also a little pissed off when she notices that Liam is looking after another woman while her own wife was able to save his ass on the same day.
That's why I think the event is important. It takes the pressure off Sophia of having the feeling of betraying her husband. Without that evening, Sam would be starting from scratch the next day.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes