ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Does it not? she is not a rocker so her having such cothes would be kind of odd imo. The main theme is bringing her into situations or scenes she is unfamilar with. I bet she never went to a rocker bar or such an event.

so this kind of clothing makes no sense for her character.
How do you know she's not a rocker? Didn't she tell Sam of her liking for guitar players when she was young, during the cello lesson? Hasn't she got a knowledge of rock & pop as shown in scenes at the nightclub, with Patricia, Sam etc? People of Sophia's age know the music of their time, even if they're not rock fans. Sophia will probably have been to all kinds of venues when she was young, especially given the fact that she was in college, where bands usually play every week. [At least they did in my day....long ago]. She's not some sweet innocent but a sophisticated woman. Women like her also usually have a sense of style & taste, yet she goes to a neighbour's son's concert in a "look at me, I'm gorgeous but desperate" outfit.

Style & taste were not in evidence when L&P held a poll, knowing that if you show two outfits to a bunch of teens & tweenagers they'll vote for the outfit that shows a lot of skin. I never cease to be amazed at how many seem to think the poll could have gone any other way, or that it was some kind of democratic exercise, given the Patreon core membership that L&P is now, understandably, fully catering for. That's also, IMO, where the massive jugs on display in the romper have their biggest fans & why the Dev decided to mutate his MC into a well-known stereotype, who now resembles all the other 'mature' bimbos out there in the gaming world.

We're only days away from the update & will soon know why L&P felt it necessary to put Sophia into a certain outfit & situation.
I'm still mainly playing out of curiousity about this & many other things.

Last edited:

raavan1

Apr 26, 2020
Aiden is a pathetic blackmailer. He's a sucker who can't seduce a woman. The real macho is Sam! He doesn't have a rich uncle, but he seduces Sofia without fear, calmly, persistently and confidently like Casanova! Sam is my Hero! Probably the best male NPC in women's games.
Mee too

Reactions: Losersriot

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
No one bats an eye when people say stuff like this about Aiden and Dylan, but if I express my thoughts on Sam even as a reaction to such a post everyone here gets angry.

Seems really unfair :cautious:
Well, none of the 3 escape criticism in this place. I follow the Sam route but I started doing this mainly as a way to avoid as much incest as possible. He's got potential but he's way too forward & confident around Sophia to be realistic. When people express hatred for Aiden, I think of it as a tribute to L&P's writing skills. Villains are supposed to elicit such reactions, after all.

As for Dylan, the young rascal that he is/was. He's with Emma in my playthrough, so he's no longer an irritant. Grrreat.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I have one playthrough where I play all routes whether I hate them or not. Sam is included there. Though I have nothing against the scenes of Sam as they have been good. What I don't like is Sam being idolised by most as in reality he is just as pathetic as most male characters of this game. I have already expressed how his methods are just...... I'll not say it, everyone hates me when I do. The number of posts speaking trash about Dylan are too many and in the open but no one objects. If it's fine to speak about one character like this why not the other.

The only male characters who I find decent are Liam, Carl and Zac. Carl and Zac haven't had a lot screentime but hopefully they will be remain good men.
Oddly perhaps, Sam's methods are what I find more realistic about him, using the old adage of "all's fair in love & war." It's his confidence around a beautiful woman more than twice his age that seems overdone IMO. That aspect might alter, if Sophia decides to take the initiative at some point.

As for Liam, Carl & Zac, I also hope that they remain decent at heart but Liam's addiction has given fans another big reason to hate the traditionally detested husband/partner.

Alex kryle

Jan 9, 2021
Would be pretty dumb if nothing happens with Neil at all after this.

I don't give a shit about your polls, I'm not even asking for a full on sex scene between the two it just seems weird to have this scene and nothing afterwards.
I think you only like the old ones scenes

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Oddly perhaps, Sam's methods are what I find more realistic about him, using the old adage of "all's fair in love & war." It's his confidence around a beautiful woman more than twice his age that seems overdone IMO. That aspect might alter, if Sophia decides to take the initiative at some point.

As for Liam, Carl & Zac, I also hope that they remain decent at heart but Liam's addiction has given fans another big reason to hate the traditionally detested husband/partner.
I wouldn't say his methods aren't realistic, they kind of are but those methods aren't very honorable in my eyes, they feel deceptive to me. Now that's fine too because pretty much every other male character is bad. What is irritating is people praising Sam to no ends for his methods while loathing others.

We all know people are just looking for opportunities to label Liam as the biggest scumbag on the planet to justify Sophia cheating. Everyone has their share of bad habits. The acts Sophia performs on the filthy wife route are far worse than anything Liam has done but still in everyone's eyes Sophia is the good one while he is bad.

Never before has gambling lead to any problems for the family, it was the first time, so a big mistake but nothing that should make him irredeemable, however people conveniently use that as a way to negate every other aspect of Liam's character.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
I wouldn't say his methods aren't realistic, they kind of are but those methods aren't very honorable in my eyes, they feel deceptive to me. Now that's fine too because pretty much every other male character is bad. What is irritating is people praising Sam to no ends for his methods while loathing others.

We all know people are just looking for opportunities to label Liam as the biggest scumbag on the planet to justify Sophia cheating. Everyone has their share of bad habits. The acts Sophia performs on the filthy wife route are far worse than anything Liam has done but still in everyone's eyes Sophia is the good one while he is bad.

Never before has gambling lead to any problems for the family, it was the first time, so a big mistake but nothing that should make him irredeemable, however people conveniently use that as a way to negate every other aspect of Liam's character.
I like Liam. I stopped him when he wanted to lose our money. I don't want to divorce him. I want to live with him forever. Just a little flirtation with Sam. And even if there is sex, Sam will become a SECRET lover.

miloma

Jul 7, 2021
Tell us more.
A few months ago L&P forbid a very talented "artist" in the fan art thread of making more renders. And guess what, those renders looked very good compared to L&P's. We're talking absolutely the same range in quality.
Message me if there is anything specific you would like to know.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Hey now, I like the idea of having no independent thoughts and doing only what my husband tells me. I'm simply not his equal and only men that control me are worthy of procreating.

So that totally explains why Sophia dresses the way that she does. She's only doing it for her man because that's what he wants her to do.

o_O

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Could be agreeded easily, this... still remains to define "who" that man may be, though :LOL:

With best regards.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Why wouldn't that make any sense? One would argue that Patricia is similar to Sophia in her attire choice but yet she shows up in a short shirt and jeans, and we haven't seen any reference that Patricia has been to a Biker's Bar.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You really want to compare Praticia with Sophia? She does many thing Sophia did not do yet. Again I personally think it fits ther personality more then the Rocker outfit. And yes it is more daring but this is also how she changed in this regard.

As for the comment that a woman should dress like her man wants to I will not anything about this stupid thought.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
You really want to compare Praticia with Sophia? She does many thing Sophia did not do yet. Again I personally think it fits ther personality more then the Rocker outfit. And yes it is more daring but this is also how she changed in this regard.

As for the comment that a woman should dress like her man wants to I will not anything about this stupid thought.
You're entirely missing the point. As you see, Patricia is dressing for the occasion, not because of her personality, which was the purpose of the other examples in my post. If you go to a social event, you will dress typically based on the theme for that event. In this case, it's a Live Music bar band at a Biker's Bar. A romper would be best suited for a Cocktail or Party, for example.

As Talcum Powder pointed out in his post, She does have an outfit like that.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-130-lust-passion.5944/post-6946540

That outfit or the Rocky outfit would have fit the theme much better than the romper.

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020
Was waiting for the soccer coach scene from months and now getting it to know it's getting cancelled. if you analyse the first update this game has changed it's original focus and gone more towards lesbian and sophia and his son his son's friend stuff.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Was waiting for the soccer coach scene from months and now getting it to know it's getting cancelled. if you analyse the first update this game has changed it's original focus and gone more towards lesbian and sophia and his son his son's friend stuff.
It was effectively cancelled the moment that it was proposed as a future DLC, months ago. Does anyone sincerely believe there will ever be a DLC connected with this game? Even if there was, there'd be a wave of criticism, along the lines of, "why is time being wasted on more side stories when updates for the main plotlines are so slow?"

Speaking for myself, I think Sophia is quite busy enough. You've got to admire how much this hard-working, energetic, suburban super-woman fits into each day. Any more than what she does already would be overload, surely? Reminds me of the Beatles song "8 Days a Week"!

You're correct about the change of focus. I live in hopes that things can & do sometimes change for the better.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes