Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Oh, I forgot to thank him for fixing the lock and Jacuzzi. We will never forget this Liam. Ellie licks her moms nipple and says thank you, now no one bothers them.
You must be very excited,I think this is the most that you have posted in while.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
You must be very excited,I think this is the most that you have posted in while.
I'm really want this event, but after that I'll have to wait a year or maybe two to see the continued. No Ellie and Sophia on the next game day :cry:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm really want this event, but after that I'll have to wait a year or maybe two to see the continued. No Ellie and Sophia on the next game day :cry:
Now you know how I feel waiting for my precious to taste Sophia's flower,and I still think that my precious will be the first female to do so.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: lockerxx and farrah

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Now you know how I feel waiting for my precious to taste Sophia's flower,and I still think that my precious will be the first female to do so.
Do not create unrealizable desires for yourself. We both know it will most likely be Natalie. Although I won't be surprised that it will be Ellie.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Do not create unrealizable desires for yourself. We both know it will most likely be Natalie. Although I won't be surprised that it will be Ellie.
Sophia may perform oral sex on Natalie but I doubt Natalie will do the same to Sophia.Ellie you could be right but it will depend on who has there events first and Ellie is more concerned about receiving oral sex then giving it.
I also think that Julia has a chance as well.
My precious
Ellie
Natalie
Julia

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
But then starting on day 16, likely with the "wild" event, there'll be 10 events over the course of the week. Half of them day 16 and 17.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hlextor and farrah

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
But then starting on day 16, likely with the "wild" event, there'll be 10 events over the course of the week. Half of them day 16 and 17.
Well my precious is back on playable day 17,Tuesday.so YAY.
Little precious has a Sophia event on day 16 and 2 events on day 17 so little precious could beat my precious yet.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes