nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
L&P needs a good artist, and that artist must have good rigs that are hard to find. This combination generally develops its own project.
But I still have hope, maybe ViperDonkey will commit to helping him :unsure: :cool:

The logical way would be a good writer with dialogue written before scenes are created. Plus the writer could move much faster and changes in the text would be much quicker until the two agree.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
As far as animations are concerned, except for the sex scenes, there is still not much need.
It could use some camera movement at certain moments like running in the park or small animations in the scene with Dylan or Nathalie's massage.
Here it would have been interesting not an animation but a slow movement of the camera from Sam's perspective to the last location of the camera.

anigif.gif

As the number of sex scenes increases of course there will be a need for them

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
As far as animations are concerned, except for the sex scenes, there is still not much need.
It could use some camera movement at certain moments like running in the park or small animations in the scene with Dylan or Nathalie's massage.
Here it would have been interesting not an animation but a slow movement of the camera from Sam's perspective to the last location of the camera.

View attachment 1516593

As the number of sex scenes increases of course there will be a need for them
the animation of the breast during the corca was very good; I don't understand why it doesn't do other animations. more animation and less text

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
the animation of the breast during the corca was very good; I don't understand why it doesn't do other animations. more animation and less text
I think the text part will be less and less important.

It is important when you have to break the ice, to explain the decision-making process, the inner dialogue, the reasons behind those decisions. But once the first step is done, e.g. Nathalie, the second step is much easier to "dress" with words.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
Great plans from the developer. It means we can have updates within 2 or 3 months. For the content I love what he is doing ( slowly erotic building story).
I only wish if can find someone to help him or - meanwhile-to reduce some of the long dialogues.
All the updates were great and the next ones will be for sure more erotic and hotter.
Can't wait !

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Me too :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Dylan's path must be no progress , and he must be a loser until the end. Only sam should have romantic scenes and to make progress. But Dylan in PD 13 is more likely to make progress than Sam. :sneaky::mad: I hate that.
Wouldn't be so sure about that. Last Sophia/Dylan event he made some progress, but then the very next event Nat made the same progress, but then so much more. And then from what I hear in his event this update he went kinda backwards.

Also keep in mind that while Dylan has a lot of events on PD 13, they're split between Sophia, Amber, Emma, Ellie & Christine and Marie. He only has two events with Sophia.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Not a Fan of Dylan going after Sophia or Ellie, but wouldn’t mind seeing him with Christine, Amber, Marie, Allysa, Claire or even Aunt Patricia
So far his LIs appear to be Emma, Marie and Amber. Not sure what's happening with Christine, since she already has a boyfriend with a car. Marie seems to be the only LI that is not mutually exclusive with the Sophia/Dylan route.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I also got the impression that he cut out some of the renders from the already finished update.

But this is not surprising, they are under strong pressure on him and unfortunately this does not help the story and development of the game, it can only harm.
I was wrong!
I wrote to L&P, he told me that he did not cut anything, this is a deceptive impression.

Reactions: globsis

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
I'll admit that I really struggle with the Aiden story. Probably the only reason I play it is because the game would lose half of its content without it. But the last task really was a HUGE red flag. A character like Aiden isn't fun for me because he's like too many scumbags in real life- he's an active threat to women. I'm very encouraged by the Morello story because maybe that will give Sophia a way out from the Aiden story, AND replace it with new content with Morello. The obvious problem is that I'll be trading a potential sexual predator for a mafia kingpin, so I'm not really "winning". But some threats less tangible than others, and I can't conceptualize a mafia boss in the same way I can a sexual predator. So I guess that means I can more easily brush aside a potential story with the mafia than I can with Aiden.
Sophia should just get Aiden into full cuck mode and cheat mode and dom mode, imagine say a party and Sophia totally ignores Aiden and is flirting with others in a big way all scantily clad, that would balance out the story line and Sophia would eventually turn Aiden into quivering jello with tease and denial etc. and Aiden would eventually lose all freewill while providing Sophia with a financially beneficial lifestyle, then the story would get really interesting after all it is a adult game. Then Aiden gets busted flirted with another female and Sophia totally destroys him. :cool:

Reactions: hzjujk
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes