kalifrey20

Aug 31, 2020
Remember today is April fool´s day! I would not believe L&P at all on this day or ever! But the animations update starting to get faster is another hint, that he lied about the animator in the first place! Why should it suddenly go quicker? Well, he seems to finally pushed his milking too far, his patreons are upset too. So now he has to do something.
Is the 166 version or not supposed to contain 155 version? so how is possible to have 166 rendering at 100% if those videos of 155 are not ready? It does not make any sens to me.

Herr Mannelig

Feb 25, 2022
the Dylan/Amber event will have animations too and how many? :unsure:
ah .. I don't know, I hope he doesn't do other animations ..
Of course we can say that animations improve the game, but if development times are prolonged it is better to leave the animations aside and maybe do them in the future when there are more people to help l & p

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
well, we'll all see after the update :)
Well, we know L&P isn't specific, especially not enough to say "Aiden will finger Sophia in the back of the classroom", let alone be one of the animations, so we can tell you're just wildly guessing in the hope all this wait will be worth it.

If anyone will be fingering Sophia, it'll be Ellie in the shower, but even that wouldn't be likely until PD16. I'm guessing the next step before that will be Sophia fingering herself in the shower on PD14, but in front of Ellie. After all, she was groping Sophia's boobs before Aiden got the chance, because that's the way progression works in this game.

Apr 1, 2022
Well, we know L&P isn't specific, especially not enough to say "Aiden will finger Sophia in the back of the classroom", let alone be one of the animations, so we can tell you're just wildly guessing in the hope all this wait will be worth it.

If anyone will be fingering Sophia, it'll be Ellie in the shower, but even that wouldn't be likely until PD16. I'm guessing the next step before that will be Sophia fingering herself in the shower on PD14, but in front of Ellie. After all, she was groping Sophia's boobs before Aiden got the chance, because that's the way progression works in this game.
To begin with, one of the guys should feel Sofia's tits and ass so that the plot moves, so far, lesbian routes are ahead of everyone

Apr 1, 2022
Sam and Aiden are only at the beginning of the journey, and everyone else is very far away.
I mean, at least they did something, but if you think about it, all these actions were short, one thing I know for sure, Sofia likes to show her body, it becomes clear from 3 tasks, she was very excited about it, that is, potentially she can do something under the influence of excitement she liked it when the students looked at her bare breasts, it literally made her nipples and pussy throb.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
If anyone will be fingering Sophia, it'll be Ellie in the shower, but even that wouldn't be likely until PD16. I'm guessing the next step before that will be Sophia fingering herself in the shower on PD14, but in front of Ellie.
I'm a bit confused, I thought Ellie was going to be absent from any interaction until PD16, but now you're suggesting maybe there could be a little shower game at PD14, would you like to elaborate more??

And speaking of PD14, L&P said in its November 24 post that it will "give us an overview of the playable day 14 event SOON." What happened L&P? Another unfulfilled promise?

• Sad
Reactions: xxxorro

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sam and Aiden are only at the beginning of the journey, and everyone else is very far away.
I mean, at least they did something, but if you think about it, all these actions were short, one thing I know for sure, Sofia likes to show her body, it becomes clear from 3 tasks, she was very excited about it, that is, potentially she can do something under the influence of excitement she liked it when the students looked at her bare breasts, it literally made her nipples and pussy throb.
All the guys are very far away. The girls are way in front, including in front of Sam and Aiden. To my knowledge, it's only the girls that get Sophia wet, and only in front of the girls that Sophia is comfortable getting naked, particularly without the need for alcohol. In the Yoga event she takes her top off without hesitation before she even realised she did.

The guys will catch up eventually, but I don't believe they're there yet.
I'm a bit confused, I thought Ellie was going to be absent from any interaction until PD16, but now you're suggesting maybe there could be a little shower game at PD14, would you like to elaborate more??

And speaking of PD14, L&P said in its November 24 post that it will "give us an overview of the playable day 14 event SOON." What happened L&P? Another unfulfilled promise?
No, Ellie has always had an event on PD14 for as long as we've had the list of which days she has events. The confusion about PD16 is probably just because that's her big day, having the most amount of events of any day in the game. I even thought the "wild" event was going to be with her, until Old Dog went and spoilt that idea for me. I still think her progress that day is going to be great. Hopefully we'll get there.

But yes, I've been waiting for the event list for PD14 since the last Ellie event

Reactions: Bane71 and Lederzar

kevin19997

Aug 9, 2017
Based on current trends I estimate v0.160 PS and P&T will be done April 8-10, animations for v0.155 will be done around April 14-16. Give another couple of days for testing and what not, week of April 18-22.
u really think he manage to 2x 100% in 6-8 days? this would be 15% for both each day. i would bet my money on early may release :PogChamp:~8-15 mai

Reactions: bayrischman
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes