Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well if Sophia does take a change of clothing,so not to walk round dressed like this.I wonder where the staff toilets are?Or even get changed in the class room.Crazy stuff.
If Sophia is so concerned about people seeing her errect nipples,through clothing,put a band aid over them.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I would like to see another fashion show, with all these dresses :love::sneaky::LOL:
Those in particular? I'd need to find out what they were first. One of the sites for Daz assets has a little over 4000 results for a "dress" search, so it might take me a while.

I might do a few renders of dresses with Ellie and Patricia while I wait for the update. I just upgraded to the latest version of Daz, which has some cool features I'm learning to play with.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
If we do have another fashion show,or similar to it.I think Dylan would try for Sophia to parade in her intimates.I am sure that he mentioned this at the mall.
Probably yes, and besides, he will soon touch her boobs.He just has to do it. :unsure:
Those in particular? I'd need to find out what they were first. One of the sites for Daz assets has a little over 4000 results for a "dress" search, so it might take me a while.

I might do a few renders of dresses with Ellie and Patricia while I wait for the update. I just upgraded to the latest version of Daz, which has some cool features I'm learning to play with.
I tried to work in Daz, I even did a couple of renderings with Ellie :ROFLMAO: But the hell the result was terrible and I just don't have so much patience. I admire those people who work so hard on this and have patience.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

You are our last, best hope Obi wan alley cat please help us in our hour of need

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Probably yes, and besides, he will soon touch her boobs.He just has to do it. :unsure:

Lucky devil to sample Sophia's charms

I tried to work in Daz, I even did a couple of renderings with Ellie :ROFLMAO: But the hell the result was terrible and I just don't have so much patience. I admire those people who work so hard on this and have patience.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Playable day 18 folks could be a big day For Sophia concerning Bennet

If Sophia stayed until the end of the dinner then she's got 2 weeks to decide. Even though it's out of the question for her at the moment. The 1st chance to get rid of Bennett she'll presumably get on playable day 18.

Maybe Sophia will be tell everything to the school director and Bennett will finally be fired? :unsure:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Unfortunately he'd probably just deny it, then it would be Sophia's word against Bennett's. It would probably take video evidence to get Bennett fired

Reactions: satoshi36

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Unfortunately he'd probably just deny it, then it would be Sophia's word against Bennett's. It would probably take video evidence to get Bennett fired
I hope Dylan helps mom and buys a hidden camera :unsure:

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
I think I understand now why the Dylan storyline is tied in with Aiden.
Sophia tries to protect her son but becomes a victim herself. When Dylan finally got his material arts thing going, he will see Aiden grope his mom or some scenario like that and kicks Aidens ass. Sophia is now protected by her son, which will help her see him more like a man... and that will make it easier for her to act like a thankful woman towards him. :sneaky:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

If Sophia stayed until the end of the dinner then she's got 2 weeks to decide. Even though it's out of the question for her at the moment. The 1st chance to get rid of Bennett she'll presumably get on playable day 18.

Maybe Sophia will be tell everything to the school director and Bennett will finally be fired? :unsure:
There was an option presented to Sophia that could sort out her problem concerning Bennet ,without sleeping with him, Dylan's grades could also get improved.Win win situation for all besides Bennet that is but, who cares about him

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The best option is Bennett’s dismissal :unsure:
Once the Bennet/Sophia story has reached its conclusion,what else is there for Bennet?
I mean Bennets story was shortened and now L&P has no idea what to do with him,can you see Sophia inviting him over for dinner and sports nights.
Maybe he will just fade away into the night and disappear,like a bad smell.
I wonder what plans L&P has for Aiden once all the tasks are done

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes