mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
Everything that happened early in AWAM and what I hear from the L&P patrons says that such crazy things as the lesbian foursome, Sofia's sex with old people or even with one old man, group sex with schoolchildren or with members of the football team is simply not available! All hints are just to tease us.

If so, then it's sad.
We play AWAM, and L & P plays us!

Personally, I wish AWAM had many different finals for different routes, from a few options for a good wife, to the most perverted for a dirty one.

And of course, many in between!
In this case, this game will have a huge number of fans.

And I would like to see all the possible options regardless of my personal preferences.
ive read many times here that L&P is gonna cut out a lot routes and characters like aiden, bennett, thugs, and some of
the females and others,

and when this happens i am going to sit back and laugh my ass off when L&P is hit with the shit storm of backlash
from a whole lot of pissed off players that were looking forward to those routes.

L&P will deserve all of it, makes no sense to let the players take those choices just to turn around and tell the players
"nope, go to hell, you dont get those choices"

yep, gonna be funny as hell to watch this shit storm when it happens.

• Haha
Reactions: cakeny and Bane71

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
ive read many times here that L&P is gonna cut out a lot routes and characters like aiden, bennett, thugs, and some of
the females and others,

and when this happens i am going to sit back and laugh my ass off when L&P is hit with the shit storm of backlash
from a whole lot of pissed off players that were looking forward to those routes.

L&P will deserve all of it, makes no sense to let the players take those choices just to turn around and tell the players
"nope, go to hell, you dont get those choices"

yep, gonna be funny as hell to watch this shit storm when it happens.
I don’t believe the routes will be cut so much as they're just not going to end with their favourite characters sleeping with Sophia.

Which is why I've spent so much time gathering and collating evidence as to what's going to happen, and who is likely to sleep with who, so I'm not surprised at endgame. For example, am I disappointed Vicky is no longer on the lesbian route? Of course. Am I surprised? Not in the slightest. L&P has made a point that most of the women in the game are bi, not lesbian.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I don’t believe the routes will be cut so much as they're just not going to end with their favourite characters sleeping with Sophia.

Which is why I've spent so much time gathering and collating evidence as to what's going to happen, and who is likely to sleep with who, so I'm not surprised at endgame. For example, am I disappointed Vicky is no longer on the lesbian route? Of course. Am I surprised? Not in the slightest. L&P has made a point that most of the women in the game are bi, not lesbian.
Someone thinks that the fewer partners for Sofia at the end of the stories, this is closer to reality.

But personally, my life experience, and I'm already over 50, says that reality is very often harder than fantasy ...

Therefore, my opinion is that the fewer options Sofia has at the end of various plots, the more AWAM loses in general.

And the point here is not at all that AWAM has gathered all the perverts, but that the game helps people to experience emotions that cannot always be experienced in real life.

This is what I see as the advantage of AWAM. Shortening routes, I am sure, will harm the game and its participants, and not bring it closer to reality.

Although there are of course moral and ethical aspects that probably need to be weighed by the L&P before making a final decision on the various story arcs.

But I repeat, if there is a significant reduction, then the players will have a persistent feeling that they were used, played with and did not give the expected result.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
If someone is looking at AWAM as an outlet for emotions and experiences, and will feel used if the game comes up short- then the chances of them ever feeling satisfied are incredibly low. In the end this is just a game, and we all need to keep a healthy perspective on it. No matter what, any perceived "shortening" of the game will still require years to complete.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
If someone is looking at AWAM as an outlet for emotions and experiences, and will feel used if the game comes up short- then the chances of them ever feeling satisfied are incredibly low. In the end this is just a game, and we all need to keep a healthy perspective on it. No matter what, any perceived "shortening" of the game will still require years to complete.
If the game did not evoke any emotions, then we are unlikely to meet here.

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
hello, i have a quick question is there a new scene with dylan in the update? thank you in advance for your help

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
As promised, my lesbian route walkthrough, updated for v.150

View attachment AWAM - Ellie Patricia Walkthrough.pdf
View attachment 1-1-LT1.save

Since the next update with a lesbian event wont be until playable day 14, which might be a year away (at the time of writing), I won't be actively updating this walkthrough for a while. But, with any luck, when it does arrive, I'll update this post with a save and walkthrough then.

EDIT (current as of v.180):
Final save for the Lesbian Route for Part 2: View attachment awam1_FinalSave.txt . Not that it's worth playing, the only content for the lesbian route is with Claire, and from what I hear, makes her rather unlikeable.

EDIT2:
Now that Part 1 is separate, I might start working on my own version/patch to take out the hetero parts of the Ellie and Patricia routes, for example, the requirement to flirt with the movers in order to have enough Filthy points for Patricia's shower scene, the need to flirt with Larry Morello at the prison and to look at the dicks of Logan and co at the sauna.

If anyone is interested, please PM me, that way I can gauge the interest and if it's worth the effort.

EDIT3:
Was asked for saves, so I made a whole bunch which should be just before the interesting events on this route. If anyone has any they'd like me to add, let me know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or if you'd like them as a zip: View attachment Saves.zip

Last edited:

baietelul

Mar 24, 2020
Hi.
I downloaded the game A_Wife_And_Mother several times because once it stopped after the 18th day of the game, another time it ends after the visit to the prison, etc. I really like it, but I can't play it in its entirety.
Please help me to download this game in its entirety.
Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Vielhiem

baietelul

Mar 24, 2020
Hi and sorry for the inconvenience.
I hope I got where I need to go.
I downloaded the game A_Wife_And_Mother several times because once it stopped after the 18th day of the game, another time it ends after the visit to the prison, etc. I really like it, but I can't play it in its entirety.

Please give me a message with a link.

Thank you in advance.

I think it all ended on the 22nd-23rd day of the game

Last edited by a moderator:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hi.
Thank you in advance.

Please give me a message with a link.
It also depends on what route you have chosen as to how much content you will get.
The prison visit is the end of this update

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 486 Votes