GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I don't remember who said it back then, but the reason for not giving a teaser for Sophia was not the image itself, which in any case would not be revealing at all considering how he usually chooses the teasers, but rather the fact that people would start talking about the "forbidden topic" on patreon.
Maybe limiting the teaser to the top tiers is also a way to avoid the discussions on the topic, considering that (maybe) the top tiers are more aware of that problem. Could it be (at least one of) the reason(s)?

(Just putting there an idea, I'm not defending, criticising or anything. And, sure, I don't know what prevents people to discuss about that topic even without an image. I'm just following up on what has been said back then)
In a vacuum I think that's a perfectly good theory. But still, but if you're that worried why release it at all?

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Well he is still making good money, assuming that he is earning arnd 6k € monthly from patreon (though I don't know if that income is good for Germans). He doesn't have a team so he doesn't have to share funds and he can take his sweet own time as he has a loyal set of patrons.
That's a pretty comfortable living for someone w/o family and children, no matter what part of the first world you live in.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Why do you hate Dylan so much ?
While I'm sort of in disbelief, I will pretend this a serious question.

This game is a near masterpiece on so many levels, as far as an erotic VN with a female protagonist's corruption story can be considered such, and I don't mind the role of Dylan as part of the story - Sophia does actually need a son of his age for this particular story to work. I don't even mind too much Dylan the character the way he's written, as long as he's another side character that interacts with and influences Sophia's corruption (or lack thereof).

But as a character of interest, let alone someone who needs his own independent scenes? He's just about as much of a cardboard cutout, generic, been-there-done-that (dozens of times in dozens of games), young [but of legal age in your jurisdiction] male character that you could possibly imagine.

Furthermore, none of his story lines are in any way original (which I assert is an irrefutable fact), or even remotely interesting (which is, of course, purely opinion). He is whiney, needy, jealous, and otherwise uninteresting, and the dynamic between him and his sister Ellie is meh at best.

The idea that we should be even remotely interested in his internal dialogue is laughable - there's nothing there worthy of our attention.

And when I say "our attention" I mean, this game is on such a snail's pace of development that anything that happens with Dylan, either in his head or out of Sophia's presence, isn't worth the time it takes to create and render and touch up and then write and translate the dialogue and then program.

Any of Dylan's jealousy points could be from Sophia's internal point of view:
Menu:
s - "It looks like Dylan doesn't like it when I let Sam get this close"
OR
s - "Dylan seems to like it when I get handsy with Sam"

Anything with Dylan and Emma, or whoever else, that happens in his head or out of Sophia's knowing could happen off-screen and be revealed to Sophia in patches (as it would in real life, right?) to flesh out particular story/character points without wasting time on a cardboard cutout of a character type that's been done and redone to death a billion times before.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
if you are among the 1602 clowns you would be entitled to complain otherwise you'd better shut up and enjoy the free updates when they are there at the pace that is there.
I and many others do enjoy the free updates when they become available. But I don't get what you are trying to say here: We'd "better shut up" ... or else what, exactly? Can you expand on that for me?

Reactions: Toushiro

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
if you are among the 1602 clowns you would be entitled to complain otherwise you'd better shut up and enjoy the free updates when they are there at the pace that is there.
I and many others do enjoy the free updates when they become available. But I don't get what you are trying to say here: We'd "better shut up" ... or else what, exactly? Can you expand on that for me?
I guess he's implying the "Beggers can't be Chooser" idiom here.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes