Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Coach Sophia was a fantastic idea, and L&P blundered by not thinking of it sooner. Thematically it makes far more sense for Sophia to have a part-time job coaching than either of her actual side jobs (especially the nursing home job). Coach Sophia should have been written into the game from the beginning, that's how good I t think the idea is. It would have given her another point of contact for many of the main love interests, and helped consolidate the story.

The nursing home and tutoring jobs should have been the DLCs
I'd have to agree. As much as I like seeing her teaching two kids about sex ED while stroking their dicks, it'd be much more enjoyable seeing her teach sex ED to a group of teenagers while stroking 12 dicks at once :BootyTime: At least I think that's how many players are on the soccer team.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
maybe translation could be outsourced. Possibly fans would offer to do it for free.
They would. There have been several people offering their help in every way possible, but L&P simply doesn't want to outsource anything. L&P himself has asked for a translator here before, but it's been mostly just a big hoax. He's received e-mails from people and atleast one actual professional translator among them, but guess what? He ignored the e-mails, then came here trying to tell us that there's nobody up to the task. There are several "theories" on the reasoning behind that, but it wasn't the first time he got caught "contradicting" himself, to say the least.

We even had a translator who tried working with him before, but the guy said it was literally impossible to work with L&P on translations as he would randomly send him little snippets of text without any context, which made it pretty much impossible to come up with a good sentence fitting to the scene it would belong to.

Rumour has it that L&P has found someone to help with the translation part of the game. No clue if this guy is still working with him on the current update, though. But honestly, seeing that there's barely a single page translated per day makes it really hard to believe that there's an actual translator doing any work whatsoever. 27(?) pages of text to translate, started on November 1st. The update is scheduled between the 15th and 21st of November, and assuming that we're only getting a 5% increase on the translation front per day means that it's atleast going to take 20 days until it's finished. The last update had around 30% more text and it took L&P 23(?) days to finish the P&T part, meaning that it's probably even slower this time around. God knows how that's even possible, but oh well.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes