ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
We're fortunate L&P went right back into development and didn't take any time off. April-May should be next update and it's got a scintillating 4th Aiden event awaiting...!
Do I detect a note of cynicism? We all know what the Dev needs to do but over the years it's become tedious to discuss, or even list suggestions for how we think such things might be achieved. So, now we're looking at next year for the starting segment of a playable day & a likely continuation of one PD per annum. Those who've played the types of games found in this forum usually know about Dev burnout but what about fan burnout? After all, we've all got pressures, problems etc., for which these games are meant to provide some escapism....including not having to worry about production schedules & staffing issues. I had plenty of that when I was working.

On the positive side, I'm really looking forward to Aiden's 4th task. If it's only half as good as the 3rd one, it will be great. I'm also looking towards all the remaining Aiden-haters making use of whatever exit(s) is/are provided for that particular route. It seems that whatever people feel about it, we should all be happy....for a while...in theory.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
What are the next events again? I know it's Aiden's 4th task and I am stoked about that :p:D(y)

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
You may want to have your Subscribestar link put on the Title page along with your Patreon link.

Patreon removed me last year and was "too busy" to give a reason why. This along with the way they've treated many creators is why I will not do any more business with Patreon.

I saw that you used Subscribestar, but I gave up on finding a link after checking about 20 entries. I did find you from my Subscribestar account and subscribed. I would have done this months ago if I knew you had Subscribestar.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Talcum Powder what's the estimate according to your sheet? Too early to call? :)
I hope you will continue to entertain us with the stats and graphs (and the great background images from the game). Even if it is a purely academic exercise they have become a ritual like Lord_Xanatos update post and lockerxx "It's moving" comment ;)

I bet we soon gonna find out about this "lascivious business style with sexy stockings". I would not expect many teasers for this update since there is only 1 major event and 2 relatively short ones. But definitely I expect the first teaser being about the dress.
After one full day the model predicts 12/31 release date. Obviously not enough data points to put any stock in it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
We're fortunate L&P went right back into development and didn't take any time off. April-May should be next update and it's got a scintillating 4th Aiden event awaiting...!
no next update will only get the Aiden fourth task.
1) Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task) + a bonus scene 2) Don Morello (optional).

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
After one full day the model predicts 12/31 release date. Obviously not enough data points to put any stock in it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Talcum, you do not disappoint. This new graphic is quite apropos. Since L&P has initiated a 'new start', your visual takes us back to the beginning. This metaphor is well done... well done indeed!
Jack.

• Hey there
Reactions: Talcum Powder

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Yes, there are exclusive routes. Both with the son and daughter. Not too much has happened between them though so don't go in with very high expectations.

Also a heads up, there are no sex scenes in the game on the filthy route. So if you are playing for those, Don't. I say this because most come back only to complain about this. The Good wife does have sex scenes with husband.
filthy route?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I don't know if the day at your place changed but for me it didn't. So I saw both 5% increases on the same day within a 24 hour gap.
2 workdays in L&P's location. 5% CS late night on the 6th of December (basically 7th already) after workday 1, 5% RS evening of the 7th, workday 2. And since we're only talking about a couple renders here, unless update 1 consists of 1000 renders, the RS part should only take minutes. So workday 2 doesn't appear to be his most productive one considering it's only a click of a button in DAZ.

But who knows, maybe he's managed to add a couple more renders, just not enough to make the next 5% in CS. If that's the case, we should atleast see 5% on both CS and RS tomorrow (today).

That being said, I may should have waited out a couple more days before going on a rant again. But seeing the 5% RS for workday 2 really managed to trigger my inner beast.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Play a little bit, you'll understand by yourself. When you make a choice you get two options marked with either filthy points or good wife points. Filthy points lead to filthy wife route. Basically where you will get all the corruption scenes
last question which route has the more content?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That depends on entire what you mean by "content". The Dylan route has the most events. About twice the next highest characters.

My recommendation would be to follow Mamonetti's walkthrough, which will get you all the major scenes on the Filthy route.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
I wonder if with people that LSP can get monthly releases, them again that's still 1 day in an year so I suppose if more people equals more than one event like say 2 or 3 per release then we might get something like old release times

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
Depends on scene difficulty! Last update Natalie's event was 30% of the update, but he made it for 21 days (if I remember correctly). I think that Aiden's 4-th task will be bigger than Natalie's and more difficult, because of number of the people involved in it. I hope for teaser soon...

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes