ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Why would you only think that? Consider how many paths there are in the novel. :ROFLMAO:
As a more detailed explanation of how I see it, yes it's a case of how far you go according to path(s) & choices. That being said, from my POV, this renaissance woman having her own inexperienced offspring's fully erect penis inside her is, the ultimate degradation, i.e. as far as she can go. That, for me, is when she becomes totally irredeemable, (rather than as a sex slave, slut, prostitute or whatever, all of which have as much erotic appeal to me as a rotten potato). It's a happy ending for some but will never happen anyway because if it is, as many have assumed, to be promoted as some sort of climactic act, (pun intended..... Dylan's not Sophia's), it's likely to be at the end of the game, currently on track to occur in the early 2050s.

I almost hope that it will happen & repay the loyalty of the fans of incest. (I won't be playing it, so I'm not moralising). I also want to see the 12th task & what happens afterwards, even if it ends up as something of an anti-climax, (weak pun intended). At present this is due in 20 years time or less, e.g. after this update the next task won't be due for at least another 2-3 years.

Realistically, there's no chance any of this is ever going to be seen. L&P's by-line should be, "How long can this last?"

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
If you really think the quality of the pictures you posted is better, we should drop the subject very quickly, because then our opinions will never coincide. And I think our points of view are also influenced by our personal tastes as far as women are concerned.
Its not about women. Its about sculpting/posing/lights & shadows/render quality

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Thanks for your detailed answer.
IF, and it may yet be a big IF, it is completed and we get to see Sophia get well and truly fucked by the end, then it could well be closest thing that F95 has to being a masterpiece. Even then it won't be to everyone's taste, as it will still have some flaws.

But in the meantime it will provoke strong reactions, both pro and con, and many of it's fans, myself included, could reel off a list of criticisms or changes we hope L&P might make. But I have had more fun talking about the storyline, both actual and potential, of AWAM than all the other VN/games combined.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Lesbianism and puberty horror-fantasy nonsense? No way.
I was just giving an example of how I link to a game I play (so others can actually check it out) while waiting between AWAM updates, which was the point of my post that you seem to have missed.

And a quality of AWAM that I have appreciated since I started playing it.

Reactions: Bane71

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
As a more detailed explanation of how I see it, yes it's a case of how far you go according to path(s) & choices. That being said, from my POV, this renaissance woman having her own inexperienced offspring's fully erect penis inside her is, the ultimate degradation, i.e. as far as she can go. That, for me, is when she becomes totally irredeemable, (rather than as a sex slave, slut, prostitute or whatever, all of which have as much erotic appeal to me as a rotten potato). It's a happy ending for some but will never happen anyway because if it is, as many have assumed, to be promoted as some sort of climactic act, (pun intended..... Dylan's not Sophia's), it's likely to be at the end of the game, currently on track to occur in the early 2050s.

I almost hope that it will happen & repay the loyalty of the fans of incest. (I won't be playing it, so I'm not moralising). I also want to see the 12th task & what happens afterwards, even if it ends up as something of an anti-climax, (weak pun intended). At present this is due in 20 years time or less, e.g. after this update the next task won't be due for at least another 2-3 years.

Realistically, there's no chance any of this is ever going to be seen. L&P's by-line should be, "How long can this last?"
I understand your discontent for not liking Sophia and Dylan engaged in possible coitus as everyone has their taste in erotic themes, but here is a question for you. When you play and comment on your story path, I believe you said Dylan is with Emma now in your storyline. So, where is the potential for coitus between Sophia and Dylan in your path? Did you lock out the incest part? I believe you did when you chose Emma to hook up with Dylan, so it shouldn't take place in your story at all, right? So how is it that Sophia will be irredeemable if it's not in your choices for Sophia and Dylan to hook up????

The problem that you have is it's in the novel as an option period and knowing that it was an option before you choose to download it and play. But like you, I'm not too fond of Blackmail, and I don't understand why people enjoy it. I don't get how people get off on inflicting harm to people by forcing them to do things they don't want to do, which eventually leads to manipulation, in this case, sexually, which also can look at as sexual assault. To me, that is Sadistic, but I have the option to avoid it. And I wouldn't say I like the second side job either and think it should be removed or added in as a DLC, but we know that's not going to happen, So the next option I have is to avoid it altogether and choose the first side job.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I understand your discontent for not liking Sophia and Dylan engaged in possible coitus as everyone has their taste in erotic themes, but here is a question for you. When you play and comment on your story path, I believe you said Dylan is with Emma now in your storyline. So, where is the potential for coitus between Sophia and Dylan in your path? Did you lock out the incest part? I believe you did when you chose Emma to hook up with Dylan, so it shouldn't take place in your story at all, right? So how is it that Sophia will be irredeemable if it's not in your choices for Sophia and Dylan to hook up????

The problem that you have is it's in the novel as an option period and knowing that it was an option before you choose to download it and play. But like you, I'm not too fond of Blackmail, and I don't understand why people enjoy it. I don't get how people get off on inflicting harm to people by forcing them to do things they don't want to do, which eventually leads to manipulation, in this case, sexually, which also can look at as sexual assault. To me, that is Sadistic, but I have the option to avoid it. And I wouldn't say I like the second side job either and think it should be removed or added in as a DLC, but we know that's not going to happen, So the next option I have is to avoid it altogether and choose the first side job.
There is no potential for a Sophia & Dylan sexual relationship in my playthrough. That was my point in a previous post, wishing the blackmail-haters a satisfactory outcome, via the opt out with Don Morello (because we all know how helpful & undemanding the Mafia can be) & hoping they'd be as happy as I was when I started to get Dylan into a normal teen relationship & off Sophia's back. I will also freely admit that I hope that the blackmail will now become more demanding.

I had answered in the belief that we were talking in general about the game's by-line & what it meant to different fans. I gave an honest answer. My POV is that fucking with Dylan is the lowest level of unforced debauchery, or more politely, the 'farthest' that Sophia can go. I certainly wouldn't be playing it, if it were ever to exist. That doesn't invalidate it for incest followers, it's just an opinion.

I understand incest only in terms of the breaking of a taboo but not how that translates into any erotic appeal. You see blackmail as sadistic & it is to an extent but that's what sex fantasy stories are for, i.e. immersion in things that would be totally unacceptable in RL. I like war films but wish for peace, I read murder mysteries but don't want to commit, or witness a murder, etc. I'd rather have a (fictional) good woman coerced into out of the ordinary sexually charged activities, than see her voluntarily allow her son access to her private parts. You see blackmail as sadistic. I see incest as perverted. We just have to deal with that in a spirit of mutual respect, or, if not, "suck it up" in that useful U.S. phrase.

I downloaded AWAM, without reading any tags, on the strength of San Alejo vistas featuring Sophia & Patricia but in the knowledge it could have incest, as so many games do now. I have to admit that I didn't think it would be so prevalent but I've found ways to live with it, or skirt round it.

At least we agree on the second side job. I pretend it doesn't exist, or that it's like the ludicrous "imaginary stories" inflicted on readers of DC comics when I was at school, e.g. 'what if Jimmy Olsen was an alien?', 'when Lois Lane got superpowers' & so on. There came a day when I discovered the first appearance of Dr. Octopus in The Amazing Spiderman & never read another DC comic. AWAM is now branching sufficiently to allow followers of the various paths to have a game/VN more to their liking. It's just a pity about the update schedule.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I understand incest only in terms of the breaking of a taboo but not how that translates into any erotic appeal. You see blackmail as sadistic & it is to an extent but that's what sex fantasy stories are for, i.e. immersion in things that would be totally unacceptable in RL. I like war films but wish for peace, I read murder mysteries but don't want to commit, or witness a murder, etc. I'd rather have a (fictional) good woman coerced into out of the ordinary sexually charged activities, than see her voluntarily allow her son access to her private parts. You see blackmail as sadistic. I see incest as perverted. We just have to deal with that in a spirit of mutual respect, or, if not, "suck it up" in that useful U.S. phrase.
I have no desire to have sex with anyone in my own family, but the thought of a prim and proper neighbor lady with her own son or a teacher with her own student? I would find that highly erotic. At least as a fantasy. The breaking of the taboo is what I like about it. Romantic love stories are anything but erotic to me.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes