Jul 28, 2017
Best animation takes 3 months.

Cant wait for the stock walking animation.

They are top notch! (well not these ones as they arnt that compilcated)

But dont worry, they'll still take 3 months.

Im going to assume that the dev, and naturally so, thinks that the people who follow him are complete idiots and treats them as such.

But again, they continue to support him so..........

Has this guy even looked at NLT media and seen what he outputs every 2 weeks?

He'd want to hope this first "spoiler" animation beats one NLT media animation hands down........

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Best animation takes 3 months.

Cant wait for the stock walking animation.

They are top notch! (well not these ones as they arnt that compilcated)

But dont worry, they'll still take 3 months.

Im going to assume that the dev, and naturally so, thinks that the people who follow him are complete idiots and treats them as such.

But again, they continue to support him so..........

Has this guy even looked at NLT media and seen what he outputs every 2 weeks?

He'd want to hope this first "spoiler" animation beats one NLT media animation hands down........
Well if NLT media is so good and they update every two weeks. Why don't you go and praise them and not whine here. Because clearly you don't read what is written here or you read but don't understand. Or you are just too short-sighted that you forget every previous information and only focus on the latest message hence speaking like someone who has zero context.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Well if NLT media is so good and they update every two weeks. Why don't you go and praise them and not whine here. Because clearly you don't read what is written here or you read but don't understand. Or you are just too short-sighted that you forget every previous information and only focus on the latest message hence speaking like someone who has zero context.
While I agree with you insofar as some critic of "Inspektor Even Slower" (a wordplay on a character from the spoof crime movie "Der Wixxer", literally "The Fapper") is over the top, the fact remains that his messages are simply for the rubbish box. Who does L&P wants to hoodwink with his verbal Diarrhea? He is a team of possibly, just possibly, two people, NOT Lucasfilm, Pixar, UFA, Studio Ghibli, Key or Gainax! Supposedly 3 Months of Animation for what? At the current point in the story that would be for Sophia walking down the school corridor in HD or so? Completely unnecessary and more, 3 months work would be reaching industry standard and I simply do not believe L&P going there for something this trivial! I agree with, I think it was Chucked_Sandwich, who said that he cant wait to see L&P´s trumpeted stock animation, which will still have taken 3 months time.
I just wait for the first time, L&P copies further excuses from Gumdrop and mentions motion capturing equipment ordered!:p

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
he is making a mistake by hyping this so much... always undersell, right now patrons expect nothing but fantastic, absolute top notch animations, anything worst than that is going to hurt him.
I was thinking the same thing. Overhyping something and not delivering will set fire to the Fanbase. That being said, I'd be surprised if his animations surpasses those made by NLT in terms of quality. Now, I'm not underestimating him, but I'm skeptical. Let's wait and see.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes