ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
looks like I happily missed all the nonsense again

so back on topic, yeah I think Sophia is hot and has big boobs............... let's discuss this awesome theory of mine :D

I do actually think that there a chance Sophia could be in a gangbang someday, we were recently reminded she did imagine herself with lots of the young guys and AWAM is about "how far would we go". Also, we had to decide how Dylan reacts to other people with Sophia.

I think a lot and I mean a tonne of other stuff need to happen first before it gets to that but it could happen, clearly, there be choices to prevent it and I think it requires the highest filthy score there possible is for it to happen.

Maybe it's just 1 event on day 30/31 and our choices dictate how many people are in the event. Like if we set Dylan to react angrily to other people with Sophia, its just Dylan only. If we say Dylan is cool with other people, then it Dylan with others but our decisions along the way dictate who and how many.
Everything we've learned from L&P on this subject so far, which admittedly isn't much, strongly suggests it won't happen. Unless he changes his mind at some point this will continue as a fairly vanilla sort of game/VN. Sometimes I think how unlikely it is that we'll ever get as far as day 30, let alone whether there'll be a gangbang after all. (I mean, do we really think that we'll all be sitting here in 10 years time waiting for an AWAM update & speculating on what comes next)?

I tend to live life day by day, as it's the only method I have of staying sane. This means that I give hardly any thought to things that are far off. It might be different if L&P was more forthcoming about future plans, or even just floated some ideas now & then & I definitely don't mean polls! Personally, I am in two minds about the gangbang. Perhaps if it was something about which the players had a choice.....

Last edited:

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I thought about characters like Vicky, DeShawn etc ... All these characters that we can never really know them.

Once Sophia passes the breaking point, these characters will serve as entertainment for her only. Have a little fun (her, Sophia, the player).

They will serve as an option for Sophia to cheat Liam, with no real impact on the main story.

And so get in the end, Sophia will continue to "free herself" and eventually join Ellie or Dylan. All possible endings.

abram1

May 24, 2020
I do actually think that there a chance Sophia could be in a gangbang someday, we were recently reminded she did imagine herself with lots of the young guys and AWAM is about "how far would we go". Also, we had to decide how Dylan reacts to other people with Sophia.
L&P put a handful of subtle hints throughout AWAM.

On PD 10, while showering with Ellie in the morning, Sophia mentioned self pleasuring. PD 12 - boom, mommy/daughter happy time.

PD 11, after yoga class, Dylan dreams about possibility of having threesome with mom/auntie. Definitely is going to happen on one the routes. I was surprised L&P didn't make her touch nephew's bulge, but she grabbed his butt afterwards.

Gangbang? The way I see it, she'll be open for that with either her beloved boys Dylan/Sam/Zack or Ellie/Patricia/Jules. If someone thinks the latter is improbable, more than likely on PD 16 we'll see Sophia/Ellie/Jules. Ellie is interested in her auntie (evening showering scene on PD 10 clearly indicates that), so adding her childhood friend shouldn't be an issue.
If L&P dares, towards the end of the game movers are coming back, that's one more option.
Ada's kids? Part of this thread would eat their own crap, vehemently protesting, if this ever occurs. It's a frigging VN, chill out, you prudes.

The game is in such an early stage, that closer to the end most of us will be astonished how naughty Sophia has become. Recall the recent jail event, that was her own volition and she surely was having fun.
I'm still in disbelief how many people don't trust L&P's writing skills. He's no Remark, Tolstoy or London. On the other hand, how many trully amazing VN's with the taboo/incest are out there? The Forbidden fruit is sweet and I can't imagine who wishes it more: Sophia or her offsprings.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
In this scene, what I have seen, is little interest from Vicky towards Sophia, something more from Sophia admiring Vicky's body, but DeShawn's cock did catch Sophia's attention. So, I see it as more hetero than lesbian.
I think we're talking about a threesome.
I wish the scene didn't include him or at least had an option to be just with her.

Reactions: Catherine1972

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
L&P put a handful of subtle hints throughout AWAM.

On PD 10, while showering with Ellie in the morning, Sophia mentioned self pleasuring. PD 12 - boom, mommy/daughter happy time.

PD 11, after yoga class, Dylan dreams about possibility of having threesome with mom/auntie. Definitely is going to happen on one the routes. I was surprised L&P didn't make her touch nephew's bulge, but she grabbed his butt afterwards.

Gangbang? The way I see it, she'll be open for that with either her beloved boys Dylan/Sam/Zack or Ellie/Patricia/Jules. If someone thinks the latter is improbable, more than likely on PD 16 we'll see Sophia/Ellie/Jules. Ellie is interested in her auntie (evening showering scene on PD 10 clearly indicates that), so adding her childhood friend shouldn't be an issue.
If L&P dares, towards the end of the game movers are coming back, that's one more option.
Ada's kids? Part of this thread would eat their own crap, vehemently protesting, if this ever occurs. It's a frigging VN, chill out, you prudes.

The game is in such an early stage, that closer to the end most of us will be astonished how naughty Sophia has become. Recall the recent jail event, that was her own volition and she surely was having fun.
I'm still in disbelief how many people don't trust L&P's writing skills. He's no Remark, Tolstoy or London. On the other hand, how many trully amazing VN's with the taboo/incest are out there? The Forbidden fruit is sweet and I can't imagine who wishes it more: Sophia or her offsprings.
Very interesting opinion, but most importantly optimistic! ;)
I want to say, as I have said more than once, I am concerned about the L&P's drive towards conditional realism. His view of realism is a very subjective concept! What in his understanding is real and what is not, we will find out when he finishes work on AWAM.

But we clearly have reason to be optimistic!

For example, before the last update, I assumed that out of the three events that were possible at that time with Vicki and her boyfriend, there would be something different, but not a trip to the sauna. I assumed it was still early for Sofia. But we now know how far she has come.

Therefore, I think L&P is quite capable of surprising us, both in a good way and in a bad way!:)

sheatfish

Sep 17, 2019
I was translating the game into Russian (the 18th day of the game) and to replace the words in the dialogues, I had to go into the python file. Interestingly, when Sofia flirts with Larry in prison, she is awarded points, but they are not displayed in the phone. Perhaps Larry will appear in the future or how the number of points will affect the further plot. After all, it was not for nothing that Don Marino sent Sofia to prison to his brother and he invited her to become his Muse.
(Я переводил игру на русский язык (18 день игры) и для замены слов в диалогах пришлось залезть в файл питона. Что интересно, когда София в тюрьме флиртует с Ларри, то ей начисляются очки, но в телефоне они не отображаются. Возможно Ларри появится в будущем или как то количество очков будет влиять на дальнейший сюжет. Ведь не просто так дон Марино отправил Софию в тюрьму к своему брату и он предложил ей стать его Музой.)
keep the Russian version, just replace the files

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Conditional realism - We should hope for that. Realism would be that Sophia would grimace in disgust and pain
when she had to have sex with Bennet. But "fortunately" we are already at the thought of Sophia "I can feel his big dick ...".
And we will end up there, as in all games, that it is forced sex, but the woman has already been humiliated to the
point that she enjoys the sex.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Conditional realism - We should hope for that. Realism would be that Sophia would grimace in disgust and pain
when she had to have sex with Bennet. But "fortunately" we are already at the thought of Sophia "I can feel his big dick ...".
And we will end up there, as in all games, that it is forced sex, but the woman has already been humiliated to the
point that she enjoys the sex.
Probably, but not a fact! ;)

abram1

May 24, 2020
I'd like to add to the post, written by me above.

If Sophia/Ellie/Patricia/Julia event ever takes place and that's a big IF, more likely we'll see it split as Sophia/Jules and Ellie/Pat, while they all may be in the same space, room, whatever.

Niece and auntie would be bonding on a whole new level, what a sight to behold on itself, I'm drooling just pondering about that.

For Sophia the younger of the Robinson's is an optimal choice as well. Julia is not her next of kin, so our MC would be eager to try something wild, as kindred chains are absent here. Sophia, as of 0.115, gradually reveals her bi side. Bi, a lesbi (James Bond sends his regards). By the time this theoretical event is happening, Mrs Parker would be an entirely different person, mentally prepared for things she can't even risk to think of at the moment.
Is it gonna be the time for the toys and anal play, which Sophia merely mentioned during the latest showering scene with Ellie or she'll be way ahead of this and willing to do so much more?

L&P has so many options to choose from, it's mindblowing. Sophia/Ellie/Julia or Sophia/Ellie/Patricia is a gift on it's own, the orgy version is a cherry on top of a cake.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
We don't know the details, L&P is keeping the plot under wraps. But according to him, Sophia's actions will have consequences in the future and we know that the bullies will return.
I by car, I think it's the best :p

Reactions: Bane71

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I believe L&P will expect feedback after Nursing and Tutoring.
Nursing can bring Mr. Murray in more often, and Tutoring is connected to Coaching event. A successful Tutoring event will lead to a more interesting Coaching event.
I hope so ;)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes