abram1

May 24, 2020
Please tell me where I lied. All of the tiers promises I fulfilled! The animations were the last ones! And 0.160 I finished within a month! And I told people a couple of times precisely why it took the time it took for 0.155. I've been always honest and direct on my Patreon site and always informed people about things going on. Even about my surgery although it's actually no ones business! If you don't believe my posts, it's your problem! Not mine!
The issue is not that you're supposedly lying, but total miscommunication between you and your audience. Folks are confused and frustrated with never ending delays, period.

It's obvious that you look through this thread time to time by checking its pulse. Which is a good sign, AWAM is your baby and every critical notion about it is pretty tough to swallow. If you have time to answer to your supporters on Patreon and via e-mails, doing the same thing over here, like you've done it previously when you needed promotion of the game, will only solidify overall positive perception towards you. Mere example: instead of posting next "hot stuff" out there, do it here yourself. Not all the time, but occasionally. You'll notice how the reaction tilts in your favor.

I understand you're trying to up the quality to the new heights and in the long run the current obstacles gonna speed the development, as animations on this level are unprecedented for AWAM.

C'mon, pal, you've created the most popular game with female protagonist, you deserve respect from the fans, not hate. But it's a two-way road. Humility is a virtue. We don't want your creation to collapse, help us help you.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Come on guys, maybe the LP's helper is just a newbie, not a professional animator. That explains the long time it takes.
So if my theory is true, then LP is not a liar, only he hired the wrong guy.
BTW, i thought the dev never cares us, but it turned out he does care.
P/S: pls don't call me LP's simp for protecting him. He has no big ass.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Please tell me where I lied. All of the tiers promises I fulfilled! The animations were the last ones! And 0.160 I finished within a month! And I told people a couple of times precisely why it took the time it took for 0.155. I've been always honest and direct on my Patreon site and always informed people about things going on. Even about my surgery although it's actually no ones business! If you don't believe my posts, it's your problem! Not mine!
Here I leave you some of your latest I will not say lies so as not to offend anyone, rather I will use the term " total miscommunication between you and your audience ", as I said I do not like this situation at all, you have created a magnificent VN but you are destroying at a fast pace with your decisions.

Rectify is wise

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
1741734_df1498648ca4c8e81c1b9bb9d6d26f04.png

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
L&P. Lets move forward Brother. My favorite VN going and we are fans that want to see you and your game succeed, but for some reason you cant see what is happening and thus the criticism. Obliviously you care or you wouldn't be here on the attack. How about giving up some information about why all the delays and details about what's next to improve, plus actually making this happen. You might bitch and moan about this being pirate site, but I wouldn't have found your game without it and sent plenty $$ to you over the years to support. Fairly certain more than a few posting here have also.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
if the animation of L&P are on this level, then yes, its worth the time we waiting. if not its not, simple as that.
No one asked for or wanted animations. Adding that is what you do when the game is finished and you want to release a remastered version. To do so now is pointless and just frustrates people looking to see a completed game.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I never deleted any comment on my site as long as they didn't contain any "inappropriate words" which you shouldn't say on Patreon for a reason you all know about! And if I did that I always messaged these patrons where I told them the reason why I deleted the comment! Since the beginning there have been some cases where patrons asked me why I deleted their comment although I didn't. They just wrote it again. It also happened once or twice to me either that I answered someone but somehow it wasn't posted. So, I don't know the explanation why this happens. If you scroll through the comments of my posts on Patreon you will find a lot of critical comments where people even bash and attack me! Why the hell should I leave all of these comments but delete some where someone is maybe offering help??? That makes no sense!

You really should finally stop with spreading these fake news here cause it really starts getting annoying! Plus stop tearing apart anything I say just because I'm more direct and not hiding myself behind some hypocrite mask!
There is no argument that you generate a high amounts of hate from people who are unsatisfied for one reason or another with you or your project. Even the blind man can see it.

Personal attacks, lies, name calling, threats ect are all bullshit. Haters gonna hate. Unfortunately you are going to have that. There is no "Safe Space" to avoid it all if you stay in this business. This is the internet... There are a lot of hate filled people out there. Many people have lashed out at you.

That being said, not all criticism is unfounded. When the four meters fill up to 100% and the game isn't out soon thereafter then a lot of people start to run out of patience. They grow more and more frustrated and angry the longer it takes for a release.

You need to learn to better differentiate "Legitimate Criticism" from a "Hater".

As a developer it would behoove you to be as understanding as possible of a legitimate gripe that some folks have right now with all of these delays. When engaging with players it makes the most sense to keep your temper in check or you just hand the haters more ammunition to fire shots right back at you. It becomes more difficult for your fans to stick for you when you lash out at the haters.

If you take anything away from this post take this away:

People don't want excuses. People want results.

Aug 11, 2020
You churn out an entire update in a month (and by that I mean you put 4 percentages in an image, of course, because we have no other way of telling what you've actually been doing) because you feel that your patrons will be completely satisfied with all the delays and epic animations that nobody asked for? :unsure:

Dec 8, 2021
Creator of this game be like: "Oh yeah let me create a patreon page, take money from people, never deliver on my promises and then act surprised when people get angry(rightfully so)".

For previous years the excuse was: oh muh god guys I don't have a good pc and rendering is slow, give me time to finish this amazing project

Now he/she or whatever has a good pc and holy mother of god another savior, animations. "oh muh god guys I am creating godly animations for this project and they are so good and so amazing and so next gen and so unheard/unseen of and so fantastic even my new pc is rendering them slow so give me time to finish this amazing project".

Liar developers even if they are great at doing art are worse and much more pathetic than people who struggle with art but still stay true to their words and promises. I would rather support someone to improve over time who has dignity and respect for his/her OWN WORDS AND PROMISES rather than a liar who uses his/her skillset to scam people out of their money.

In other words this game is the savior of only one thing... If things get real bad for Star Citizen and they release the game in 2050 at least they will have an excuse to say "At least we released the game before L&P did"

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Ok everyone let not forget that this thread got recently clossed, bc of all the hate torwards L&P, so we should keep in mind that, also, there no reason to be agressive or insult him, first bc most of us in here, dont pay for the game, so what i think is if i dont pay for it i dont get the right to critize it, only patreons should and in the case that i would say something it should only be positive criticism, so let remind that next time when we want to adress something about the developer and how he handles the game, i think you dont get the right to called him a god damn milker if his not "milking" you.
L&P i think that you should be more careful on how you adress your patreons, since in some of the comments you do seems a little agresive, and i think you should consult with your patreons (after all they are your sponsors and "producers" of the game) about how some things in the game should proceed, in the first place do the Patreons want animations to be inplemented in the game? Do Patreons consider that the animations are something worth waiting for? if so should it be animation of every "sex" scene even if they are not main characters (As Aiden Jennifer and the other one)? or should it only be about the main characters? or should it only be about those involving Sofia? Are there any suggestion that the Patreon have that could possibly improve the game WITHOUT altering your vision/style, of storytelling? for example something that could speed up the development process

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes