Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I don't get what is this obsession of wanting to know who the animator is. I have played many games seen so many threads, never have I encountered a thread where people very going haywire about who is the animator.

Decentmonkey once again I'll mention. I have been playing his game for around 2 years now. I know he has a team. He thanks a lot of people in his game - supporters, translators, but not once have I seen the names of the people who animate. Both renders and Animations. Everything is under the banner of Decentmonkey, that's it. I never heard people on the thread worry about the animator not getting mentioned etc. That's their internal matter.
In Awam case
First, the animators name might be in the credits of the update.

Secondly if he wants the recognition and L&P is refusing it the person would have left.

Once again it is an internal matter for them to decide.

As for "blaming" the animator. It is more the case of saying things without filter. As is always the case with L&P. He says what he wants in the most unfiltered way, could be because it is his second Language but whatever. He straight up said the update is not out because the animator has not completed the animation work. There is actually no lie to that. He could have said it in a nicer way but it is what it is. This is the way he speaks.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Sophia/Sam are the animated scenes I want. Especially since that pairing is most likely to be one of the first ones. Sophia/Dylan is still way over the horizon. ;)

Wouldn't mind the prison dream scene being animated too.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I wonder how the translation is so quickly now :D. Before that update, the translation was 5% per day, now he manage to translate 2 updates for less than week
That is quite easy to see.;) Having obviously overestimated how far he can push his fanbase, there is currently displeasure even among his hardcore fans, the ones which give the most money. He finally has to deliver something soon or the backlash from his patrons will be not nice. This speed with translation evidences too that on former updates he was deliberately slow to stretch out time.

Reactions: Reinnn and McZoy

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
"But wait we need animations for 160, sorry guys I need to delay it for an animation of Dylan picking up his cup."
Sounds very lifelike and I could definitely see something like that happening, but for the fact that L&P has recognised he pushed his deliberate slowness too far and money is at stake. Look at how quick translation, which in earlier updates crawled along much slower than a snail, is currently going.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

countmadness334

Sep 18, 2021
Yo, so, I pay a fair amount of attention to tags listed for games such as "vaginal sex," "incest," etc., and I'm just now noticing that this one is labeled with the "spanking" tag. I remember playing through this game a few times without ever seeing that fetish in-game. So, has anyone found a reason as to why that one's listed here? Is there some scene I missed?

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Yo, so, I pay a fair amount of attention to tags listed for games such as "vaginal sex," "incest," etc., and I'm just now noticing that this one is labeled with the "spanking" tag. I remember playing through this game a few times without ever seeing that fetish in-game. So, has anyone found a reason as to why that one's listed here? Is there some scene I missed?
The only instance I can remember is when Sophia visit Liam at the office and they have sex.

liam.gif

He spanks her for having being naughty few moments before when she gave him a BJ while he was talking to his secretary at the door

1649377092154.png

The visit at the office only happens if they are not in debt with Don Morello. This event is alternative to the visit in prison to Don Morello's brother Larry.

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2022
Decentmonkey once again I'll mention. I have been playing his game for around 2 years now. I know he has a team. He thanks a lot of people in his game - supporters, translators, but not once have I seen the names of the people who animate. Both renders and Animations. Everything is under the banner of Decentmonkey, that's it. I never heard people on the thread worry about the animator not getting mentioned etc. That's their internal matter.
Because decentmonkey does not have an history of lying to his patrons and updates his game regularly?

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Well actually there are two three other instances but i don't know if they qualify as spanking in that sense.

Running in the park with Patricia (PD 5), Patricia gives Sophia a big smack on the butt
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Yoga session (PD 11), Patricia gives Sophia a big smack on the butt (again!):
patricia.gif

Special service with Nathalie (PD 12) - Nathalie does more or less the same.
Webp.net-gifmaker.gif

(these are the animations we need! :ROFLMAO:)

Last edited:

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
as fan of
Mike gave him some smart answers.
Lust saying skilled people also won't be cheap hinting that he needs more money

as the fan of this game, i don't even bother with animations! if i want to watch animations i would go watch very high quality Japanese Hentai.
it definitly not worth to wait 4 or 5 month more just for few animation!

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes