dan11brown

Jul 30, 2017
G
Name should exactly match "1-1-LT1.save" when you copy save folder
You madman! IT was the stupid name file. For some reason F95 downloaded it with a prefix number. Renaming it like you said worked like a charm THANK YOU. Everyone! just rename Maxx's save file to "1-1-LT1.save" and it will simply work.

Reactions: Stelhazelcruzz

Alex kryle

Jan 9, 2021
Share nude moments please anyone...
To reiterate, download part 1 here:
Mega (part 1)
Open you save in part 1 and play through to end and generate a final save. Close part 1
Download part 2 here:
Mega (part 2)
open new game in part 2 and open final save you made in part 1 and then enjoy the game.
If you can please share the final save file ...it willl be very helpful

Jun 1, 2020
in addition .. I have a problem with MEGA. I can't download a 6 GB file .. don't know why ... but my pc turns off every time I go over 1 GB .. :cry:

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
after downloading 6Gb, i can`t download 800mb now becasue of the limit. I should just go to sleep.
Use MegaDownloader v1.8

1. Click Streaming
2. Watch online
3. Paste Mega url
4. Copy Streaming url in your Downloader App and you download without limit

Jun 1, 2020
G

You madman! IT was the stupid name file. For some reason F95 downloaded it with a prefix number. Renaming it like you said worked like a charm THANK YOU. Everyone! just rename Maxx's save file to "1-1-LT1.save" and it will simply work.
I did it ... and I pasted the file (the renamed file) in the "finalsaves" folder .. but when I start the game on part 2 and I try to load it, I can't find any file of the part 1 ...
Now I try to download the part 1 (6 GB) from MEGA .. and I cross the fingers ..

Omo69

May 7, 2020
To reiterate, download part 1 here:
Mega (part 1)
Open you save in part 1 and play through to end and generate a final save. Close part 1
Download part 2 here:
Mega (part 2)
open new game in part 2 and open final save you made in part 1 and then enjoy the game.

I downloaded just the part 2, and I tried to run it with Renpy, but I got this error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do I have to dl also the part 1? I thought it was required just for generating the save file!

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
View attachment 1754306
Im sure L&P has written something in the description which is against us. that's why his loyal dogs are not uploading the game here. they are laughing their ass off by seeing us beg for this game. :(
He don't have any loyal patrons..
no one with such attitude can have loyal patrons
.. wait for the Rat God.. he will show up when he get the link..

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1

JayceIV

Apr 11, 2022
Question guys who plays using phone who ports this game to android? How many days does it take to port this new update ?

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
I did it ... and I pasted the file (the renamed file) in the "finalsaves" folder .. but when I start the game on part 2 and I try to load it, I can't find any file of the part 1 ...
Now I try to download the part 1 (6 GB) from MEGA .. and I cross the fingers ..
Post Part 1 saves under Part 2 Saves folder too (and not just Part 2 Final Saves folder) and that works !! :love:

3.40 star(s) 486 Votes