Testedtest1

Aug 2, 2020
"Part 2 is a standalone."

Is a lie. You need Part 1 to play Part 2. Put a system in Part 2 then say it. Its fking annoying. If I wonder Part 1 I dont need you force me to download and play it nor I already done it. Same mistake like ataegina.

Edit: Saves link is not working on first page.

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2022
For the writer of this story, I hope, the person who saved sophia from blackmailing is dylan, I am the first person to have an affair with sophia, it's her child, I hope dylan and sophia will soon have incest content

Reactions: Michael Rawson

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It starts to be suspicious that in each update I see more cocks than pussies xD
And that you can't even play the Ellie and Patricia route without playing the sauna event and seeing Logan and Co's cocks.

I'm just glad that Coach Sophia was dropped. To get that, when we've been promised Ellie's dance class performance from PD3 is a bit much. I'd much rather see a bunch of girls in the showers than a bunch of boys, but that might just be me.

I'm still waiting for Jules' ballet performance too.

Reactions: Beowulf72

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I just started my playthrough, and I know there's a lot of negativity, but can I just point out a neat detail?

View attachment 1755054

The questions that Sophia is writing on the board feel legit like real questions a teacher would ask. They're boring, uninteresting, and basic, but they would establish the foundations of the short story. I know most of us aren't paying attention to this sort of detail, but it got a little smile out of me. :)
Don't forget the Pigeons too. You can't see them but you know they are there.

Reactions: GingerSweetGirl

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
How to transfer your saves from Part 1 to Part 2

1/ You must update AWAM Part 1 to its last version.
a) You can download the full game (from here)​
b) Or just apply a on your existing AWAM1 0.150 install. This patch must be placed in <AWAM1 folder>, where you see:​
(Mac users should only use the patch. It includes a fix specific to Mac)
1649878978158.png

And unzip it there (it will replace files in game folder)

Run AWAM Part 1. If you see:
1649879051891.png

Your AWAM Part 1 is up to date.

If you still see:
1649879161402.png
Something went wrong... :confused:

2/ In order to generate a final save, run your up to date AWAM Part 1 then:
a) Play the game until the end​
b) Or load one of your old save and go to the end of the game​

After seeing "End of part 1", you will be asked to generate a final save:
1649879397803.png

Type a name and that's all for Part 1.

3/ You can now run AWAM Part 2 and start a new game. Your final save will be automatically loaded (or you will be asked to choose one if you have made several final saves).

3 (bis)/ If (3) doesn't work, you can try to manually transfer your final save from Part 1 to Part 2. In AWAM Part 1 and 2 you will find this folder:
1649879728829.png

Its content:
1649879808383.png

You can manually copy/paste a .txt file from the finalsaves folder of Part 1 to the finalsaves folder of Part 2, then start a new game in AWAM Part 2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Ok, finished my playthrough and here are my thoughts.

• As expected, nothing could make the five month development worth it.
  • Putting aside the long development cycle, this update is still very uneven.
  • The update starts off strong, but it quickly feels sloppy and rushed
  • Task 4- I mostly liked this, but it wasn't smooth. I liked that L&P has firmly established that this is blackmail, that Sophia can't stand Aiden, and that she isn't excited (yet) for the tasks.
    • While I enjoyed the visual pleasure of task 4, the moment that Sophia exposed her underwear to the class felt very sophomoric by the standards of the game. Look, a skirt that tight doesn't easily ride up that high. It wouldn't be possible to play that off as an accident. I know Daz and skirt assets are a limiting factor here, but I would have structured the scene differently. As it stands, I felt like the image of Sophia standing before the class with her skirt up was a jumping the shark moment.
    • I really liked the interaction with Zach.
    • I really liked that Sophia slapped the shit out of Andre.
  • Bonus Event Threesome- This really left a bad taste in my mouth
    • I really don't like that the entire structure. It felt like L&P wanted a sex scene, and this was the best he could do.
    • It's a shame that he couldn't even make it 100% consensual, and instead leaned into another coercion/blackmail story.
    • He does do a good job of really hammering home that Aiden and Andre are terrible people.
    • Some of the animations are really nice! Most are simply "fine". None of them were worth the wait.
    • Hopefully the choice to intervene does something in the future.
  • Ellie and Dylan scenes
    • These were actually pretty nice, but it all felt very linear. I'm sure that will be fleshed out in the future, but there were too many "game over" options for my liking.
    • The drift towards multiple MCs continues. Now you even get the option to make choices for Ellie.
    • I like the Dylan/Christina dynamic.
    • The Forgive/Don't Forgive option looms large. It's going to further complicate this story and development.
  • Miscellaneous thoughts
    • I felt like the connective tissue within scenes was weaker than normal. I suspect that the attention paid to the animations left little time for fleshing out some of the scenes with extra renders. IMO this is a net negative for the whole game.
    • Don't get me wrong, L&P has historically gone TOO FAR in the other direction with too many superfluous renders. I don't mind him cutting the superfluous renders, but I do mind him cutting them and replacing them with superfluous animations.
    • And speaking of superfluous animations, did we really need like 20 different camera angles?
    • Instead, I would have spent more time and renders for the options that otherwise lead directly to game over.
    • Lastly, why on Earth would Sophia go home and change into something so cute/flirtatious when she's going to meet Aiden. Look, I like eye candy too, but if I'm meeting a guy I hate you can bet I'm wearing some ratty hoodie.

3.40 star(s) 486 Votes