Aruu

May 2, 2017
Ngl, I laughed when that "To be continued..." popped up after 10 lines and 6 basic renders. I thought to myself, "hah, I get it - I mean, imagine if after half a year that's all they added? Hilarious! Great joke, Dev!" and then it kicked me to the main menu and after staring for a few dumbfounded seconds I laughed even harder. Good show!

P.S. I know there is content. Kind of. 2 scenes, at least, but I'm not on their routes and don't want to be so it's w/e. :p

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
After downloading the whole part 1 for android the app is not working ( only showing: landing) ?any solution plz ? Can't play part 1 to proceed to part 2 .

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ngl, I laughed when that "To be continued..." popped up after 10 lines and 6 basic renders. I thought to myself, "hah, I get it - I mean, imagine if after half a year that's all they added? Hilarious! Great joke, Dev!" and then it kicked me to the main menu and after staring for a few dumbfounded seconds I laughed even harder. Good show!

P.S. I know there is content. Kind of. 2 scenes, at least, but I'm not on their routes and don't want to be so it's w/e. :p
Potentially 5 scenes. Aiden's 4th task, then the bonus event rape scene, then the Morello event, bonus storyline Part 1, which I believe is Ellie finding out Logan is a scumbag (which we knew already), then Part 2 with Dylan, Christine and Ellie at the diner

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Can't progress on android version part 1, I'm stuck on this step.
any help please ?
it's been fixed but you have to download my Part 1 again, sorry.
After downloading the whole part 1 for android the app is not working ( only showing: landing) ?any solution plz ? Can't play part 1 to proceed to part 2 .
landing? you mean loading, right? that's normal if your phone is a bit outdated. just wait.

Last edited:
Reactions: Basmu

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
Good update!
I think the classroom scene with Zak was very enjoyable, same goes for the development of Dylan/Ellie.
Also I liked how one can intervene in the rape scene and help the girl.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I can't give any name (because I don't know) but regarding our discussions these last days, I would be really very extremely suprised if this other guy didn't exist.
And what exactly is that supposed to tell us? You're apparently working with L&P in some way or another, or atleast you know certain things before most others do, judging by some of your posts. What exactly would make it so very extremely surprising if this person doesn't exist?

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
Hi guys, I have the same problem. How i can insert my old saves in part II? When i push start the game tell me about final save game in part I but it doesn´t appear in part I when i finish the episode I.
Any help? Thanks

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
And what exactly is that supposed to tell us? You're apparently working with L&P in some way or another, or atleast you know certain things before most others do, judging by some of your posts. What exactly would make it so very extremely surprising if this person doesn't exist?
Like I said I don't "know". I'm just giving you an element that is my feeling based on my dicussion with L&P these last days for the release. There were last minute changes in animations. The way he talked about this guy and what he talked about let me think either he has a major problem of personnality dissociation or this other guy exists.
/my 2 cents

stayclassy858

Apr 14, 2019
Probably the most erotic part of the update was Sophia hiking up her skirt. A video related to that part of the update would have been cool.
Agreed this is by far the best part of the update. An animation of this scene would've been amazing and actually been an animation that would add to the story. These moments are what keep us hooked on this game, just a shame they're so short and take so long to produce.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm a little curious now what's going to happen with Aiden on PD16, when presumably task #5 is meant to take place. But if Sophia talks to Don Morello, that's the "comfortable" solution, so she's no longer obliged to do it.

Is Sophia going to smirk at Aiden, knowing that she's made powerful allies, and that she beat him at his own game?

• Haha
Reactions: legolasbaler
Dec 19, 2021
here are my unofficial android ports of A Wife And Mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to play Part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start Part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than Part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of Part 1 to get Part 1 save files working.
keep in mind, only exported game states of my android port of Part 1 are usable!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
My friend, Where is the Dylan/Ellie Part 1 &2 Events Gallery in this port

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Were there any selections for Sophie in the fourth task? choose if Sophia will show her panties to the whole class. Hide behind a desk?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Were there any selections for Sophie in the fourth task? choose if Sophia will show her panties to the whole class. Hide behind a desk?
As usual in AWAM, most choices are "stop or continue". In this scene, there are few possibilities to stop the 4th task.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
it's been fixed but you have to download my Part 1 again, sorry.

landing? you mean loading, right? that's normal if your phone is a bit outdated. just wait.
Thank you . Yes loading. I waited like 30 minutes each time and not Woking ( app is installed but not working).

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes