bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Previous release was on April 12th.

Assuming he'll release on May 25th, that's almost 1 1/2 months for 140 renders. The 2 animations have been created by his "professional animator", yes? Actually abysmal and the slowest he's ever been.

That's an average of 3.2 renders per day from one release to another. 0.150 had around 5.6 renders per day, and L&P was able to produce around 240 renders in 1 1/2 months back then. And even that was considered slow.

So from 240 renders down to 140 renders in the same amount of time, and people still try to argue that there actually is someone creating his animations? Does that mean he's just become even lazier over the past 6 months?

Anyway, I think it's now pretty save to assume that this playable day 13 will atleast take 2 years (if not 2 and a half) until completion.

And then there's people who get barely any content at all for their paths in the next 1-2 playable days. That's up to 5 years of absolute nothingness. Oh boy..
i,ve been saying that for months that the day will last 2,5years.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
I don't understand why if Sophia is a faithful woman you will see as something more realistic. The men and women affairs is the most normal thing in the world. I know this from my own experience and I'm not going to tell you more details. ;):censored: I hope that happens in the game or it would be a big disappointment.

People forget that the game has several routes. Whether or not Sophia is unfaithful, lesbian, or allows to be corrupted depends on your decisions in the game. You will be able to have a faithful experience in the game. Later, in second game, you may be curious to see the unfaithful experience. In the end no one will be disappointed, ...on 2053.:LOL:
Men require an opportunity to have an affair. Women require a reason!
That's why I added the reasons that could make her want to have sex with other men.

I'm going on what the character thinks, and that's going down the 'dirty', 'lesbian' route.
Just because she gets horny doing these tasks, doesn't mean she's just going to have sex for the sake of it, or for the reasons she's being blackmailed for.

I've been down the faithful route, as well as others also.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

RockSpice

Apr 18, 2021
Aiden`s broken legs WOOOOHOOOOOO
I highly doubt that there will be "Broken legs". Morello probably doing some business with Aiden's family, or providing some kind of protection. It is much more likely that he will just tell him not to touch Sophia. Either way, we'll see about that very soon.

Even if Aiden stops to blackmailing Sophia, that doesn't mean he won't offer Sophia to do some session with Art boys ;)

Reactions: roro

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
Men require an opportunity to have an affair. Women require a reason!
That's why I added the reasons that could make her want to have sex with other men.
I'm going on what the character thinks, and that's going down the 'dirty', 'lesbian' route.
Just because she gets horny doing these tasks, doesn't mean she's just going to have sex for the sake of it, or for the reasons she's being blackmailed for.

I've been down the faithful route, as well as others also.
Where I live, women are sexually liberated. They are of all kinds. The faithful, the unfaithful, those who need a reason to fuck and those who don't. To think otherwise is to have the old mind. I don't think you know Sophia well enough to know what she would do. The developer gives choices to the player.

You lose sight that this is an erotic VN. What I look for in this kind of multimedia is to be able to fantasize. How boring would be the game if it was just about the boring life of a middle-aged, middle-class woman. You're lucky you have that route too. I go the fun route. But of course I look at all routes.

You can play the game like this:
adam-scott-computer.gif 3720cdbe3ce696e54fc7638715b563cf.gif

:LOL: it's a joke (y)

Last edited:

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
I find L&P's answer very interesting:

Can someone explain to me how has the development speed increased. 140 renders = 5 weeks; last update 514 renders 22 weeks. Seriously I really like to know your train of thoughts on the claim that the pace has increased. What’s really the endgame here 15 to 30 years? We are 6 months in and barely 20% of a single playable day has been developed.

You cannot count it this way. It depends on the scene and how the renders have been created and used. Last update from the 514 renders, around 70 were used for animation frames. Here all 140 renders are actual scene renders and the animations aren't counted as renders. Otherwise it'd be around 400. Plus the alternative scene with Morello's boys contains up to 16 characters which of course complicates the work! And that I put especially much effort into the art which is time consuming as well, I guess you know.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Have you asked on Patreon what Dylan's chances are to "plow his aunt"?
Astronomically low.
Still there is way bigger chance for some sex scene (handjob for example) Patrica/Dylan in near future,
than getting a sexual scene with Sophia/Dylan.
The question is
Will we even see a hetero sex scene with Sophia and without Liam in next 5 years?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I find L&P's answer very interesting:

Can someone explain to me how has the development speed increased. 140 renders = 5 weeks; last update 514 renders 22 weeks. Seriously I really like to know your train of thoughts on the claim that the pace has increased. What’s really the endgame here 15 to 30 years? We are 6 months in and barely 20% of a single playable day has been developed.

You cannot count it this way. It depends on the scene and how the renders have been created and used. Last update from the 514 renders, around 70 were used for animation frames. Here all 140 renders are actual scene renders and the animations aren't counted as renders. Otherwise it'd be around 400. Plus the alternative scene with Morello's boys contains up to 16 characters which of course complicates the work! And that I put especially much effort into the art which is time consuming as well, I guess you know.
I guess 16 characters won't fight?

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
Where I live, women are sexually liberated. They are of all kinds. The faithful, the unfaithful, those who need a reason to fuck and those who don't. To think otherwise is to have the old mind. I don't think you know Sophia well enough to know what she would do. The developer gives choices to the player.

You lose sight that this is an erotic VN. What I look for in this kind of multimedia is to be able to fantasize. How boring would be the game if it was just about the boring life of a middle-aged, middle-class woman. You're lucky you have that route too. I go the fun route. But of course I look at all routes.

You can play the game like this:
View attachment 1821308 View attachment 1821309

:LOL: it's a joke (y)
I haven't lost sight of anything.
I know this isn't reality.
Just my opinion on the character in the game that's all, and like I said, not everyone would like it.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I hope this doesn't turn into one of those games where 90% of the "content" is animations. But it's not looking good. And I think that answer is further proof he doesn't actually have an animator, if he did, the animations wouldn't slow down the update progress so much. A good animator can make 2 animations in a week or two, if that.

There is no reason to have 400 animation frames for 2 animations (at 30fps, each animation would be roughly 6-7 seconds) while only having 140 actual renders. And if that walking animation isn't actually in the update, that means he made a 3rd animation just for the heck of it.

Apr 1, 2022
I hope this doesn't turn into one of those games where 90% of the "content" is animations. But it's not looking good. And I think that answer is further proof he doesn't actually have an animator, if he did, the animations wouldn't slow down the update progress so much. A good animator can make 2 animations in a week or two, if that.

There is no reason to have 400 animation frames for 2 animations (at 30fps, each animation would be roughly 6-7 seconds) while only having 140 actual renders. And if that walking animation isn't actually in the update, that means he made a 3rd animation just for the heck of it.
Each of the animations of this game will be legendary, I would not jump to conclusions

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes