doidera

Jun 11, 2017
There's nothing for a pure lesbian patch in this version too? Just a normal day again? At least I could write in the changelog "in this version something will start to happen for those who made a pure lesbian path".

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
But then the people that felt Garbage Andre got slighted for being slapped for being a fuckboy touchy idiot wouldnt have gotten satisfaction...

This story point went from "Aiden wants to control and use Sofia as he sees fit" to "Aiden has a black friend, and raceplay garbage is arousing and erotic, enjoy it !" even though Sofia has claimed 2 TIMES that she is not attracted to black men, but hey fuck logic and story congruence, BBC is king !!
When does Sophia say she’s not attracted to black men?
I remember her staring at Vickie’s boyfriends bbc in the sauna naked and flirting with him

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
Why do not I have the scene of Sophia meeting in Aiden hangout? The scene of Aiden being beaten is watched directly by the people and the game ends

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Why do not I have the scene of Sophia meeting in Aiden hangout? The scene of Aiden being beaten is watched directly by the people and the game ends
You made the wrong choice and went to Don Morello instead of going to Aiden maybe.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Maybe you are not on the blackmail path. The scene can be seen in the menu and the gallery clicks on the pad and ready

Reactions: amin2020

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
A Wife and Mother [v0.161] [Lust & Passion] - Original Size: 1,05GB

Download PC (199MB):
Download Mac (164MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
View attachment 1828223
█ VN █ Ren'Py
This is the Italian translation of A Wife and Mother [v0.161]

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
OK I understood why you used your plus_it.rpy in few cases where text is untranslatable.

Note your "Settings" text is too big for the button. Each button has its own style and you can translate styles. For this example, you could add in your code:

Python:
translate italian style menu_settings_button_text:
    size 33
(Standard text size is 40)

Edit: And for "Menu principale":

Python:
translate italian style menu_mainmenu_button_text:
    size 24

Last edited:

Fargus

Jan 27, 2018
well, it's been months since I've watched the evolution of this game...

Blablabla tease blablabla tease blablabla boobs blablabla ......... boring !!!
...there is sexual content at least? (i watch more sex on HBO series !!!!)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
When does Sophia say she’s not attracted to black men?
I remember her staring at Vickie’s boyfriends bbc in the sauna naked and flirting with him
When Patricia talks about how ALL black men have giant dicks, and that is the only acceptable stereotype for them, during the gym visit... she then asks Sofia if she isnt into them, who she finds attractive of the 5-6 men working out... Sofia immediately points out that she thinks the Gym Trainer, and some other bloke are the only ones she finds attractive (suprise, suprise, its two white guys that arent built like a roid monster).

If your going for "realistic, sophisticated, and congruent story telling", dont have your MC give out her preferences, and then later have her change her mnd... thats not "character growth or developement, its backtracking and creating plotholes".

I'm not into fat chicks or super tall chicks (taller than 6ft)... if a month goes by, or I get super drunk in Sin City, I dont suddenly think "huh that fat/tall chick is looking pretty good right now".... No, its my preferences, and they tend NOT to change... what does change is if I am more into blondes one month, and then next brunettes over take them, etc...

Reactions: globsis

swaghaver9000

Jun 19, 2021
well, it's been months since I've watched the evolution of this game...

Blablabla tease blablabla tease blablabla boobs blablabla ......... boring !!!
...there is sexual content at least?
No and the retarded mods delete posts if you mention it. There is some scenes with a gang or some shit, looking into the image folder.
Since for me the game still ends after the class room.

Reactions: Bishop Robert

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
It seems like you canceled out the males in your story path or if you're following Sam and/or 2nd side job, you will have content with updates 4 and 5.

Update 3: Dylan comes home from boarding school

Update 4 : 2nd side job 3rd day

Update 5 : Sophia/Sam

so that looks about right for the content. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Update 4: 2nd side job 3rd day? when did this come out bro? last year right?

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
... i dont think i can finish this update... man.. another sleepless night.....what an update.... the animation was superb...i dont know how long the dev spend on that... but man...totally worth it.... the hype.. thumbs up !!!

Reactions: Pigeon Milking
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes