Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017

Amber welcomes Dylan, dressed in a chef's apron. Sam and Neil went out to do some shopping. She invites Dylan to wait inside for his buddy.

Depending on if the "chicken fight" happened on day 17 (and its outcome), this scene will have different unfoldings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
americanpie.gif

Sketty

Nov 24, 2017
A question about the Dylan paths. When I had the pool scene with Amber, he was flirting with Marie in the sauna scene, Sophia set him up with Emma and he was "training" Christine basketball, he was reconciling with Ellie. Which route is that now?

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
A question about the Dylan paths. When I had the pool scene with Amber, he was flirting with Marie in the sauna scene, Sophia set him up with Emma and he was "training" Christine basketball, he was reconciling with Ellie. Which route is that now?
You are completely mixing up things. If you are on Amber route then you don't have Emma option nor do you have the Ellie and Christine option. You can only talk to Marie in the YOGA scene.

Sketty

Nov 24, 2017
You are completely mixing up things. If you are on Amber route then you don't have Emma option nor do you have the Ellie and Christine option. You can only talk to Marie in the YOGA scene.
It may be true that I'm confusing this. I've tried so many variations and I've lost track a bit. Often I don't know why certain scenes didn't happen now, which of the previous decisions were responsible for it, etc.

What are the key decisions to trigger the Dylan Amber Pool Event?

What is the difference between the Sophie Ellie and Sophie Patricia routes? Both start/end in the bar?! Only the Ellie route continues in the shower, but the Patricia route ended up in the bar?

What outcomes are affected by choosing Dylan's point of view at the yoga event, just flirting with Marie?

In my 2 variations with Sam, in the version where I had the Aidan route active, there was a scene in which Sam brought Ellie home and something romantic seemed to develop there. I started the Sophie Sam route with this variant. What did I do wrong there? Or doesn't it matter, the Sophie-Sam route is triggered and Sam and Ellie, it doesn't matter?

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
It may be true that I'm confusing this. I've tried so many variations and I've lost track a bit. Often I don't know why certain scenes didn't happen now, which of the previous decisions were responsible for it, etc.

What is the difference between the Sophie Ellie and Sophie Patricia routes? Both start/end in the bar?! Only the Ellie route continues in the shower, but the Patricia route ended up in the bar?

What outcomes are affected by choosing Dylan's point of view at the yoga event, just flirting with Marie?

In my 2 variations with Sam, in the version where I had the Aidan route active, there was a scene in which Sam brought Ellie home and something romantic seemed to develop there. I started the Sophie Sam route with this variant. What did I do wrong there? Or doesn't it matter, the Sophie-Sam route is triggered and Sam and Ellie, it doesn't matter?
1. For Amber Dylan just make sure to refuse Aiden's task right away or Refuse Aiden's 1st task. You will get the Amber scene.

2. I don't know what you mean by difference in Ellie Sophia and Patricia Sophia route. Patricia route doesn't end in the bar. It continues in the Yoga scene since we get Patricia points there and the minimum Patricia points criteria is checked there to complete the yoga event. Since then there has been no events with Patricia except at the Bar Performance of Sam. Patricia will have another event on PD 14 with Sophia and museum boys and then almost the entire PD 15 is just Patricia.

3. There is no real difference except for getting a chance to flirt with Marie.

4. Sam going to pick up Ellie depends only on whether you hide Sam in the tub, let him over the wall or behind the tub. If you choose "hide in tub" or "behind the tub", you get the chance to have Sam Ellie scene otherwise not. It has nothing to do with the Aiden route.

Fio.011

Mar 7, 2022
strange when I download part 2 of the game from this site ano is loaded on 1 part of the game .. so it should be yes

abram1

May 24, 2020
A quick recap on Amber/Dylan route. It's almost a standalone story. You gonna have to skip Aiden's tasks to get here. Dylan doesn't flirt with Ellie, never meets Emma and Christine or jogs with his mom and gropes her butt. However, on this path it's not the typical Dylan from the main plot.
Have a look at the progress of the "pool fight" in short
1.jpg
2.jpg
Here we do have a young man who has just literally had a non-contact sex with the woman he adored since he was a boy. Note the last phrase. Amber transformed his life in such a way that Dylan on the main route could only wish for.
Same rules can be applied to Amber. Although she's no seductress, Amber was having fun while being probed by Dylan. But I sincerely doubt she'll give Dylan a head in the upcoming update, as that would propel this route beyond anything in the vicinity. French kiss and some groping would be nice, though.
On Amber's path Dylan is way ahead of any character in terms of progress towards actual intercourse (Ellie, Sam, "real" Dylan, Zach). I exclude Neil/Amber or Sophia/Liam as those are intermarital shenanigans.
L&P mentioned that Sophia gets herself as a prize not earlier than on PD15, but he said nothing about other important characters. Dylan is the most beloved according to the polls, slightly ahead of Ellie. Since it's a D-Day and in the next update we gonna have Dylan practically from the parallel universe, it might be a good time to crank up the lewdness to the max, depending on what the dev's meaning of "sultry" actually is, as most of the time our understanding of "hot AF scene" doesn't coincide with L&P's.

Last edited:

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
android-presplash.jpg

A Wife and Mother v0.161 (incl. Part 1)

This is a crunched version of A Wife and Mother version 0.161, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue. If you don't like the crunched low quality images, you can just put and replace the HQ images from v0.150, 0.160, 0.161.

DOWNLOAD
Part 2 v0.161 (incl. Part 1)
Win
:
Android:

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022

Read the Walkthrough and your questions will be answered.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Amber welcomes Dylan, dressed in a chef's apron. Sam and Neil went out to do some shopping. She invites Dylan to wait inside for his buddy.

Depending on if the "chicken fight" happened on day 17 (and its outcome), this scene will have different unfoldings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hot!!!did L&P change Amber hair?

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
A quick recap on Amber/Dylan route. It's almost a standalone story. You gonna have to skip Aiden's tasks to get here. Dylan doesn't flirt with Ellie, never meets Emma and Christine or jogs with his mom and gropes her butt. However, on this path it's not the typical Dylan from the main plot.
Have a look at the progress of the "pool fight" in short
View attachment 1843370
View attachment 1843372
Here we do have a young man who has just literally had a non-contact sex with the woman he adored since he was a boy. Note the last phrase. Amber transformed his life in such a way that Dylan on the main route could only wish for.
Same rules can be applied to Amber. Although she's no seductress, Amber was having fun while being probed by Dylan. But I sincerely doubt she'll give Dylan a head in the upcoming update, as that would propel this route beyond anything in the vicinity. French kiss and some groping would be nice, though.
On Amber's path Dylan is way ahead of any character in terms of progress towards actual intercourse (Ellie, Sam, "real" Dylan, Zach). I exclude Neil/Amber or Sophia/Liam as those are intermarital shenanigans.
L&P mentioned that Sophia gets herself as a prize not earlier than on PD15, but he said nothing about other important characters. Dylan is the most beloved according to the polls, slightly ahead of Ellie. Since it's a D-Day and in the next update we gonna have Dylan practically from the parallel universe, it might be a good time to crank up the lewdness to the max, depending on what the dev's meaning of "sultry" actually is, as most of the time our understanding of "hot AF scene" doesn't coincide with L&P's.
If you don't mind, I'd add this exchange to your recap of the chicken fight: at the end when Sophia was talking with Sam and noticed Amber stroking his cheek like she was flirting with him, she swims over asking
Python:
s "Well, you two. What are you whispering here about?"
a "Oh, um, nothing."
a "Dylan just told me how 'hard' it was against you. He had really some 'hard time' and for me it was also a little bit of a 'pain in the ass'... to get knocked down all the time *ha-ha*."
Very subtle, Amber, very subtle ;)

She has been a good sport about what happened in the pool.
So **probably** they can move faster wrt e.g. Sophia/Sam. Just wondering what will "trigger" the event, i.e. whether they start talking about the pool or/and another (erotic) situation arises, e.g. he will help her with the cooking, a massage, he will spy on her while showering once the cooking is over etc..

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
If you don't mind, I'd add this exchange to your recap of the chicken fight: at the end when Sophia was talking with Sam and noticed Amber stroking his cheek like she was flirting with him, she swims over asking
Python:
s "Well, you two. What are you whispering here about?"
a "Oh, um, nothing."
a "Dylan just told me how 'hard' it was against you. He had really some 'hard time' and for me it was also a little bit of a 'pain in the ass'... to get knocked down all the time *ha-ha*."
Very subtle, Amber, very subtle ;)

She has been a good sport about what happened in the pool.
So **probably** they can move faster wrt e.g. Sophia/Sam. Just wondering what will "trigger" the event, i.e. whether they start talking about the pool or/and another (erotic) situation arises, e.g. he will help her with the cooking, a massage, he will spy on her while showering once the cooking is over etc..
may be she got stuck in the oven

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes