Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
You realise that's my spreadsheet, right?
I don't remember whose it is actually :LOL: , it's been in my files for more than a year. Thanks for making this. But the info is from L&P, right ? , so that's all that matters. Plus Old Dog just confirmed it that PD 16 will have the finale.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I think AWAM has many paths to explore diferent experiences into the game, to cover as many sexual fantasies as possible ;) "it's my point of view"
There is no doubt that what L&P is trying to achieve, but the history of L&P's development and the multiple paths is his Achilles heel. Trying to be a one-person show and using multiple paths, themes, and characters causes his development issues.

If he had a team working for him, then the multiple themes, paths, and characters wouldn't be the issue.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't remember whose it is actually :LOL: , it's been in my files for more than a year. Thanks for making this. But the info is from L&P, right ? , so that's all that matters. Plus Old Dog just confirmed it that PD 16 will have the finale.
1655666145925.png
This is where I got the information from off L&P Patron page

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm not. There is literally info available in the 1st scene that is on Day 18 that you can use to calculate what age they will be. At the same time i explicitly asked L&P the age way back and even then he said 15-16.

Aiden, yes i wasn't sure. I vaguely remembered that he could be 18+, but then i thought that would make him older than Ellie. But since you confirm it. Then yes he is 18
Well I did drop the 2nd job so yes ok

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You're assuming I've interpreted everything correctly, and I may not have. For example there was a time when I thought there would only be Aiden's tasks on days Sophia worked at the school. We now know that's not the case since task 3.

So no, unless it comes directly from L&P or the game, I wouldn't trust it

Reactions: Count of Passion
Jun 18, 2022
You're assuming I've interpreted everything correctly, and I may not have. For example there was a time when I thought there would only be Aiden's tasks on days Sophia worked at the school. We now know that's not the case since task 3.

So no, unless it comes directly from L&P or the game, I wouldn't trust it
It would be better if all the tasks were in non-schools.

Reactions: mulerider

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Choose side job No. 1.
And what if we don't like old geezer either? We can't refuse both jobs, we have to choose between grandpas or kids. And it's not explicit, you have to refuse the first job (grandpas) before knowing you have to tutor kids and can't refuse it

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
And what if we don't like old geezer either? We can't refuse both jobs, we have to choose between grandpas or kids. And it's not explicit, you have to refuse the first job (grandpas) before knowing you have to tutor kids and can't refuse it
You also don't need to agree to do anything for the kids or the geezers. For my walkthrough I just recommend players accept the first side job but not play the extra content. Which is boring, but not too bad. On PD12 you just end up playing board games with them.

Like for the second side job, it's perfectly playable to just not agree to teach the boys Sex Ed. If there ends up being anything hot with Leah, that's probably what I'll end up doing.

3.20 star(s) 459 Votes