Mod Ren'Py A Wife and Mother [v0.165] [Lust & Passion] - follardoMODV3 [Spa-Eng]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
Hey follardo, nice work! I've played 0.100 and was pleasantly surprised with the game quality. But starting 0.200 I couldn't start it in joiplay. Have you tried to make it work in joiplay, though?
Sorry, I haven't tried this app. I did some ports for Android a while ago, but I stopped because I always had some issues. That's why I stopped doing it. I might try it again, but I can't promise anything. Or maybe someone else will do it like a forum friend who is doing a native English translation.

Reactions: mrazan

mrazan

Feb 18, 2021
Sorry, I haven't tried this app. I did some ports for Android a while ago, but I stopped because I always had some issues. That's why I stopped doing it. I might try it again, but I can't promise anything. Or maybe someone else will do it like a forum friend who is doing a native English translation.
Just to be clear I was talking about I can't say no and v0.100 was running fine in joiplay. Do you remember if there was any changes in renpy settings or did you change anything else in the scope of 0.200 preps.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes