lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I believe Liam was intended as an MC right from the beginning, even before DoL was a thing. It was mentioned back when Sophia and Patricia bump into him at the lingerie store with the boss' daughter, since people were using that as an argument that Liam must have been cheating.

But since little to no people showed an interest in Liam's POV, that idea was dropped.
that big event in the office of Liam show that to bad was cut but it was for the best we got way too many people.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
screenshot0001.png
Hey people who love Sophia very much as I love her , Congratulation to whom follow Sophia and Elli route , This is the End of 0.161 update and This is the End of 0.165 update also , So, you have to be very happy for her , because Sophia watched some TV show and enjoyed the moment of rest , and she is not Sad. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Oh , I am sorry , may be she is sad because I am sure that I read in early comments "" When Dylan will fuck his Mother "" , may be she is waiting ?! :unsure:

Last edited:

Gangaxx8

Jul 15, 2021
View attachment 278635

Overview:
My game is a choice-based visual novel, where you take the role of Sophia Parker, a happily married middle-aged woman and mother of a son and daughter. Due to her husband’s new job offer she just moved with her family from their sleepy, cold, small town to San Alejo, a hot megacity by the sea. And not only the city is bigger but also their new house and backyard.
Thread Updated: 2022-07-12
Release Date: 2022-07-10
Developer: Lust & Passion -
Censored: No
Version: 0.165
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

We are tired of coming into this thread multiple times per day because people can't have a civil discussion without fighting/attacking each other. Offenders will now be threadbanned without prior notice.

All Offtopic discussions should be held at the
AWAM Offtopic Thread.
Thank you.

DOWNLOAD
Part 2
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED - ANDROID

Part 1

Extras: - Walkthrough - Character Guide - CGs - Save - Cheat Mod* - - How to transfer your saves from Part 1 to Part 2 - Ellie/Patricia Walkthrough & Save - Combined Edition

kasis thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 29501 View attachment 29502 View attachment 29503 View attachment 134044 View attachment 134046 View attachment 134045 View attachment 134047 View attachment 134048 View attachment 134049 View attachment 134053 View attachment 134052 View attachment 134051 View attachment 134050
Need Android save files for part 1 to part 2

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
there is only new content for the dylan boarding school path, if you didn't send dylan to boarding school, there isn't any new content for you.

that being said, if you aren't playing that path (which i am not) the important part of the update is in the gallery, so you can still see the good stuff without making a new playthrough.
Thanks for the clearification as I didnt take that path too

Reactions: Kickjaw65

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Who the hell is Amber??? I don't remember her from any other update ever.
The wife of Neil, and mother of Sam and Jules. First introduced on day 1. Only really see her if you start on the Dylan route, but refuse Aiden's tasks, so pretty nonsensical, and unsurprising that people don't play her path unless you're a completionist and play all paths. Before this, last seen in the Chicken Fight update on PD11.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
So, Dylan gets to second base, and gets a wank from another Milf in 1 update out of thin air... but L&P builds up Sophia for 5 years, and all Dylan gets out of her is seeing her tits? How the hell does that make sense from a story telling perspective?

The things that need build up get NONE, and the things that need a pay off go on FOREVER. L&P is the worst.

Reactions: ilikeblt and RCC14

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So, Dylan gets to second base, and gets a wank from another Milf in 1 update out of thin air... but L&P builds up Sophia for 5 years, and all Dylan gets out of her is seeing her tits? How the hell does that make sense from a story telling perspective?

The things that need build up get NONE, and the things that need a pay off go on FOREVER. L&P is the worst.
It's not out of thin air though. Even on day 1 we get the information that Amber is the more adventurous between her and Sophia. There's even a hint when she gets Dylan to sit next to her and that she "doesn't bite".

And again when Dylan is allowed to slide his dick between Amber's butt cheeks during the Chicken Fight.

What doesn't make sense to me is why Dylan makes the most progress in situations not on his route. Dylan's first chance to see Sophia naked is possible with 0 Dylan points, but requires maximum Patricia points.

abram1

May 24, 2020
There is nothing to fill Amber's emptiness.
Oh, but there is
That thing's gonna fill her void alright.
Just as a **mere statistical curiosity**, with 317 renders this event is among the top 4 events by number of renders in the VN.
The exact place depends on how one wants to count the yoga event and the photo-shoot event (see explanation below).
Nevertheless, it's longer than the 3rd task and Nathalie's event on PD12 and only shorter than the Ellie and Julia event with Sophia at the pool on PD11.

Here is the top 30 chart (the numbers on the left are the PD the events belongs to)

View attachment 1925669

Note 1: I counted the renders based on the pattern L&P uses to name the images, dayXX_YY_blabla, with YY usually being a progressive ID for the event. Sometimes, especially early on in the game, the same event was split in a strange way so in that case I summed them together. In general, take the numbers with grain of salt as they might be a few renders that were used to transition from one event to the other that are not included. The purpose here is to give the idea and put everything in perspective.

Note 2: I split the photo-shoot event in two, whether it is Dylan alone (207 renders) or with Sam too (275). Together they make the 2nd biggest event with 482 renders. On the contrary I didn't split the Yoga event (SamDylan POV or Sophia POV) because he didn't separate the renders for the two variants and I'm too lazy to go check which render belong to which . If someone has the info I can update the chart.

Note 3: the name of the events are from the titles of the walkthrough.

Note 4: it is already in cornflower blue ;)

[edit]
Note 5: just to state the obvious, looking at the distribution of these events per PD, we can see the clear change of pace started on PD 12
View attachment 1925882
even more evident if we focus on the top 10
View attachment 1925883
Impressive. At this point I wonder would've it felt the same if he reduced the event by 100 renders, thus shortening production time by at least 2 weeks. The hottest lesbian scene has 1/2 amount of renders compared to Amber/Dylan and still looks fantastic.
It's pretty clear that from now on L&P's average render count will be in the 200-300 range per update. For so-called ''small'' events approximately 150-200. He'll definitely exceed 300 marker for the farm trip and museum run.
One of the roads to speed up the process is simple. Less images for the majority of upcoming chapters to get faster to the coveted by many lewd scenes. The recipe is straightforward. We either get 3 or 4 more updates by the end of the year depending on the length of the events.

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
One of the roads to speed up the process is simple. Less images for the majority of upcoming chapters to get faster to the coveted by many lewd scenes. The recipe is straightforward. We either get 3 or 4 more updates by the end of the year depending on the length of the events.
why would L&P want to speed it up, though? the way his patreon is going, the ideal would be to keep developing this for the next 40 years and then abandon it and retire :HideThePain:

Mexi

Jun 29, 2018
If you are not on the Amber route, then there is no new renders at all. So you will immediately be shown the "to be continued" screen again. Check which route you are playing. Open the walkthrough, it has been clearly written what the conditions are to get this scene.

Or you can just go to the gallery and unlock this scene and play.
I'm on the lesbian route.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes