Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I started playing around 6 months ago. Another thing I find amusing is that there was a member occasionally active in the thread called "Alleykatt". Completely different person though.

One of the reasons I've been reading the thread is to find out more info about the 4 endings that the game is meant to eventually have. While "lesbian harem" is my ideal, I think I'll be happy as long as Sophia can have a lesbian relationship with someone, GW or Filthy. A little curious as to what will happen to Dylan, and whether or not he can get into college, or get a gf. He does seem to be the one with the drama at the moment.
AWAMFAN was fun:ROFLMAO:with some the stuff that was supposed to be in the game even when proven wrong.The good old days lol

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I wonder how many of the "game has potential, but boring atm, see you in a year" people we'll see again. Some of the predictions for being up to the day 15/16 update and the first sex scene out of marriage have come and gone.

Is there a post with a roadmap of Dylan events, like there is for Ellie? Or Sam for that matter, since he is "crucial".

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
So I just finished playing the latest update, and while I did enjoy it, I noticed an occurring trend that could be an issue in the future. That trend is the lesbian routes seem to require something involving a male in them. The routes for the maid and shy girl in need of a confidence boost do not appear to have this issue yet, but the rest of them do. For example, in order to start something with Ellie, she needs to be dating a guy; to get with the hot soccer mom, you need to be under a shitty male student's thumb. And there are some signs that the other lesbian routes will soon experience the same problem. That is going to be a problem for those who are wanting a pure lesbian route in the game or do not have any interest in one of the males in the game but have to do something with him in order to get a certain relationship route.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
A little curious as to what will happen to Dylan, and whether or not he can get into college, or get a gf. He does seem to be the one with the drama at the moment.
That's true, at the moment he is the one with the most problems, Aiden's bullying, and Bennet's grade and blackmail, whether he is sent to a boarding school or not and whether he ends up doing something with Amber or not, besides, how the story will continue between Sophia & him. I think he will eventually get into college because the problems with Bennet will soon be resolved, who knows about getting a GF, maybe in the GW path though I don't see how Christine could be a potential candidate nor who else can at the moment, so it's mainly focused on Sophia and possibly for a while Amber.

So yeah, most of the drama at the moment it's from him besides Liam's debts with Morello.

I wonder how many of the "game has potential, but boring atm, see you in a year" people we'll see again. Some of the predictions for being up to the day 15/16 update and the first sex scene out of marriage have come and gone.

Is there a post with a roadmap of Dylan events, like there is for Ellie? Or Sam for that matter, since he is "crucial".
I didn't know about the roadmaps, so there's one already for Ellie? I wonder if there's one for Dylan too considering what I read earlier a few pages back that Dylan has the most events in the game and second by Ellie. As for Amber's Son?...meh. :LOL:

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So I just finished playing the latest update, and while I did enjoy it, I noticed an occurring trend that could be an issue in the future. That trend is the lesbian routes seem to require something involving a male in them. The routes for the maid and shy girl in need of a confidence boost do not appear to have this issue yet, but the rest of them do. For example, in order to start something with Ellie, she needs to be dating a guy; to get with the hot soccer mom, you need to be under a shitty male student's thumb. And there are some signs that the other lesbian routes will soon experience the same problem. That is going to be a problem for those who are wanting a pure lesbian route in the game or do not have any interest in one of the males in the game but have to do something with him in order to get a certain relationship route.
Ha! A name I recognise from reading the earlier pages!! The type I was just talking about. ;) Welcome back BTW.

But yeah, it still seems to be a problem, even if the Filthy point requirement has been drastically reduced. Fortunately Sophia doesn't have to do anything sexual with the males yet, but then again, I hack the points, so don't particularly care about point requirements. Personally I think having to deal with Logan and Aiden is what makes the lesbian path interesting.

I may eventually end up modding the game to get the path I want, and in the meantime do what LesbiaN7ncest did and try different decisions to see what is possible.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I didn't know about the roadmaps, so there's one already for Ellie? I wonder if there's one for Dylan too considering what I read earlier a few pages back that Dylan has the most events in the game and second by Ellie. As for Amber's Son?...meh. :LOL:
The author of the game laid out like game days for each character. Can anyone remember and share?
The only roadmap I'm aware of is the one for Ellie that farrah has. But I'm interested in the Dylan and Sam ones (if they exist yet) just to see what the 4 endings might be.

Lord_Xanatos, I'm probably less interested in the Sam route then you are (I have 0 points in his route too), however last I checked, for Dylan's first experience with a real woman (not counting jerking off like in the changing room at the beach), you need Sam >= 15. I don't care, but it is still useful to know. Still a little jelly that Ellie hasn't orgasmed yet as far as we know. And she has the possibility of a gf and a bf. And Sophia.

Reactions: Plnjr987

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017

• Dylan has almost every day min. 1 event. These days he got no events: day 22, 23, 28, 30, 31, 33 and 35 as matters now stand. But this still may change of course.
AWAMFAN was fun:ROFLMAO:with some the stuff that was supposed to be in the game even when proven wrong.The good old days lol
I guess who the awamfan really was :unsure:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
The only roadmap I'm aware of is the one for Ellie that farrah has. But I'm interested in the Dylan and Sam ones (if they exist yet) just to see what the 4 endings might be.
Me too because I recently learned about most of the content and event information and now I'm curious about Dylan's roadmap, sam not so much since I'll use unren if necessary.

Lord_Xanatos, I'm probably less interested in the Sam route then you are (I have 0 points in his route too), however last I checked, for Dylan's first experience with a real woman (not counting jerking off like in the changing room at the beach), you need Sam >= 15. I don't care, but it is still useful to know. Still a little jelly that Ellie hasn't orgasmed yet as far as we know. And she has the possibility of a gf and a bf. And Sophia.
Yes, I believe you but so am I, at the beginning one needs to have points with Amber's son in order to get points or certain conditions and dialogues with Dylan, and in other cases, one gets points for both of them even when focusing on just one path. By now, I may be as less interested in Amber's son route as you're because I just use unren and get the conditions if needed.

Well, you have some things done with Ellie that haven't been done with Dylan like the french kiss so it's balanced and probably both will get the same things just at different days and conditions.

Yes, Ellie can have several relationship options, in my case, I don't know which one will it be since in my game she doesn't get to meet Logan at all, she is not into Julia and obviously she hasn't done anything with Sophia so I don't know how her story will continue without any of those options and with whom she is going to end.

Dylan has almost every day min. 1 event. These days he got no events: day 22, 23, 28, 30, 31, 33 and 35 as matters now stand. But this still may change of course.
And I thought the limit was at 30 hehe, I still mix or mess up the difference between play days and game days. I wonder why in those days there are no events with Dylan, probably in the case of the boarding school? or perhaps something else or it may change if not in the boarding school? :unsure: Thanks for this information farrah. :)(y)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
... By now, I may be as less interested in Amber's son route as you're because I just use unren and get the conditions if needed.
Well, to be frank, my only interest in the Dylan, Sam or even Liam routes is only the information I need to promote the game. While I wont play the routes myself, if there is an option for Dylan to fuck Sophia sideways from Sunday, or even the museum guys or movers to fuck Sophia nth ways from Sunday, I approve and will promote it, as long as I get my route of a loving and supportive lesbian/bi relationship with Sophia.

And some players care about having to use Unren or not. I don't, but whatever, as long as it supports of the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: codex35 and farrah

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I have to say, playing as a mom as the main character is amazing. There are not many games with this feature. And it’s good that LP didn’t make Liam the second main character (although he simply refused because of complexity)
It’s also good that we don’t play as a son, otherwise the game propably would become a typical game about a boy fucking all his family girls and all the women in the district, such games are full but AWAM is unique.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Friends, this game is so exciting for us because of the lack of sex. As soon as the sex of the main characters happens, the game will lose dramatically in anticipation. Alas, this is the psychology of most men. :unsure:
Are you talking about the psychology of the "get in, get off, get out"? I don't know, maybe it will lead to some anticipation as to what will happen after it happens, the characters can't go very far since most of them if they have sex, are related so the next time after that can be very interesting because it's was crossing a line Sophia didn't think she would but eventually...she did.

Will it happen again? how will they feel after doing it? how the relationship will change? will it improve? There will be still questions to have and a fair amount of anticipation after the sex moment. :unsure:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1882153

Friends, this game is so exciting for us because of the lack of sex. As soon as the sex of the main characters happens, the game will lose dramatically in anticipation. Alas, this is the psychology of most men. :unsure:
I like to think that the Dev has seen to that. Maybe after the first sex scene with Sophia, it will start things rolling for her and we will get to see where the "filthy" comes from. More will be better if there is a good story content to go with it. I can only speak for myself in that all men are horn dogs and not one of us will confess to being a "one and done" guy. We are always on the hunt, and the thrill comes in the anticipation. Or maybe not!

Reactions: Kai Andersen
D

Deleted member 840101

:unsure::unsure:... Not sure 'bout that. Because everybody in this thread have some fav characters as well as some characters that we hate to the core.
And after we see sophia having sex with somebody, many people here will want to witness sophia having sex with their fav char.
Lets say Tyler will be the first person that sophia will have sex, but I will play this game until she has sex with Sam, Dylan and some more interesting characters. Also, there are some interesting lesbian routes like Ellie/Sophia, Sophia/Alyssa etc... so i will not lose my interest until I see all this.

Of course some might lose interest like you said but on the other hand it will also gain many supporters.

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes