Kimba99

Apr 18, 2020
like this.

1) https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
View attachment 827483

2)
View attachment 827485

3) There is script4.rpy and depack.rpy appended file in lowest column .

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-100-lust-passion.5944/post-4178169

Put depack file in your game folder\game and start the game with the .exe
It takes few minutes and will create a unpacked folder. When the game start, close it.
Delete depack.rpy depack.rpyc and archive.rpa from the game folder\game
Put all archives from the unpacked\game into game folder\game.
Then replace the file script4.rpy with this file and start the game

To paste to D:\downloader\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\game directory after copy Script4.rpy file .
View attachment 827490

4) Enjoy a wife and a mother game.
View attachment 827501
Thank you..I have fixed my issue

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
There is almost like a cult for this game against anyone who criticizes. Face it this is NOT an "adult game" it's a "blue ball fest" and "bad marriage simulator." Anyone who thinks no sex scenes after 3 years is OK belongs in a mental hospital. TBH anyone who for a game like this thinks no cheating/actual lesbian (69 or scissor) scenes after ONE year should get mental help. This so far is for frigid women.
So you want everyone to just think, do and say exactly like you do.....like a cult :rolleyes: :FacePalm:

hornywolf

Sep 7, 2020
Guys im really confused about some new things so im still playing 0.095 and just wanted to move into 0.100 but all this talks about dylan getting deleted and the choice between alyssa/zac and julia i need some spoilers on those can someone help me?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Guys im really confused about some new things so im still playing 0.095 and just wanted to move into 0.100 but all this talks about dylan getting deleted and the choice between alyssa/zac and julia i need some spoilers on those can someone help me?
Dylan will not get deleted on that I can promise you.
Alyssa's path will end only if you refuse Aiden's blackmail as for Zac who knows on that one.
Why don't you make a save when choseing between Sophia/Alyssa or Ellie/Julia/Sophia that way you can play both routes.

Reactions: Bane71

hornywolf

Sep 7, 2020
Dylan will not get deleted on that I can promise you.
Alyssa's path will go only if you refuse Aiden's blackmail as for Zac who knows on that one.
Why don't you make a save when choseing between Sophia/Alyssa or Ellie/Julia/Sophia that way you can play both routes.
THANK U DEEPLY
i'm not really about aiden rout anyways i gonna reset the game and fast skip until i get the perfect rout

Last edited:

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
i wonder when we will get a preview of the new shower with mom :unsure:
View attachment 837886
View attachment 837887
I know exactly what is going to happen Ellie will ask Sophia to let her suck her nipples like when she was breastfeeding and then Sophia will suck Ellie's, attempts to touch each other's pussies will occur but they will stop,you can't have everything in a single moment ;)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Unlocked

1) My moving is really killing me at the moment. There's every day countless of s**t to do. Every day deliveries, building ups and many problems. Some things are defective and need to be replaced. A lot of trash every day to be disposed of and so on.
I just have to catch up on everything which I couldn't do before when I was working on the last update. So, I'm sleeping like 2-3 hours, hardly eating and get wake up by deliveries or people to build up stuff every morning. My wardrobe will be delivered only tomorrow, so my working room is also a mess!
In between and in the night until 5 a.m., I'm sorting files and preparing everything for the next update. I will finish it this night. Then I will need around 2 days for the story/event preparation for the next update and then start working on it finally. But of course there's still a lot to do in the apartment as you can see.
But at the end of October it should be all over and I can focus just on the game again. I also don't plan any break until end of May next year.
2) I changed my currency from Dollar to Euro. Everyone who has been my supporter before, will still keep paying the same dollar price. For all who are living in the EU, you should change to Euro for the support to not paying charges unnecessarily.
3) As for the help. I'm, currently looking and also communicating with some professional storywriters. Although I got all events and story planned, it's the story details of the event and dialogues who are really tricky and time consuming. So, if someone could help me out here, it would save me some time.
Plus I'm looking for someone who can help me during the Programming & Translation part. This means, he/she needs to be online every day for at least 8 hours for a live chat (only during this P&T part). This person should speak German and English perfectly. That would help me a lot to speed up this translation part when I don't need to look for phrase translations and wordings for hours and hours.
All I can say is that there are some really hot scenes planned for the next 3 playable days. Especially end of playable day 13 and 14! Of course we're talking here about more and much more daring scenes then we got now. Mostly hetero. And of course in the future too. There will be probably also a time jump of a week again at the end of the next playable day 12. It's actually due to a new little event storyline with Sophia, which will have some great hot impacts later.
4) I won't do a poll about removing the twist with Dylan but just do it. And we're talking here about the boarding school scene if you refused Aiden's deal and not about Dylan's POV!
It's fact that Dylan didn't mean anything bad and I could explain everything what is actually also written in the game! But it's also fact that many reacted negatively on that. I don't want Dylan to be moved into the negative field. That's why I will remove that twist, so that Dylan did no deal with Aiden.
The thing is, that anyway this wouldn't change much in the further course of the story. The boarding school storyline is anyway a dead end for Dylan and Sophia. It's rather Dylan's approach to Amber!
So, you wouldn't lose anything here either way. With the twist or without!
As soon as the development display will set to 0%, you'll know that I started the actual work on the next update.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
i wonder when we will get a preview of the new shower with mom :unsure:
View attachment 837886
View attachment 837887
This is the event I'm looking forward to the most. But, do we even know when the next Sophia/Ellie event is scheduled for?

This last update really tripped me out, because Ellie was talking about making out with Sophia "last night", but in real life time that update was back in December I think!

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Unlocked

1) My moving is really killing me at the moment. There's every day countless of s**t to do. Every day deliveries, building ups and many problems. Some things are defective and need to be replaced. A lot of trash every day to be disposed of and so on.
I just have to catch up on everything which I couldn't do before when I was working on the last update. So, I'm sleeping like 2-3 hours, hardly eating and get wake up by deliveries or people to build up stuff every morning. My wardrobe will be delivered only tomorrow, so my working room is also a mess!
In between and in the night until 5 a.m., I'm sorting files and preparing everything for the next update. I will finish it this night. Then I will need around 2 days for the story/event preparation for the next update and then start working on it finally. But of course there's still a lot to do in the apartment as you can see.
But at the end of October it should be all over and I can focus just on the game again. I also don't plan any break until end of May next year.
2) I changed my currency from Dollar to Euro. Everyone who has been my supporter before, will still keep paying the same dollar price. For all who are living in the EU, you should change to Euro for the support to not paying charges unnecessarily.
3) As for the help. I'm, currently looking and also communicating with some professional storywriters. Although I got all events and story planned, it's the story details of the event and dialogues who are really tricky and time consuming. So, if someone could help me out here, it would save me some time.
Plus I'm looking for someone who can help me during the Programming & Translation part. This means, he/she needs to be online every day for at least 8 hours for a live chat (only during this P&T part). This person should speak German and English perfectly. That would help me a lot to speed up this translation part when I don't need to look for phrase translations and wordings for hours and hours.
All I can say is that there are some really hot scenes planned for the next 3 playable days. Especially end of playable day 13 and 14! Of course we're talking here about more and much more daring scenes then we got now. Mostly hetero. And of course in the future too. There will be probably also a time jump of a week again at the end of the next playable day 12. It's actually due to a new little event storyline with Sophia, which will have some great hot impacts later.
4) I won't do a poll about removing the twist with Dylan but just do it. And we're talking here about the boarding school scene if you refused Aiden's deal and not about Dylan's POV!
It's fact that Dylan didn't mean anything bad and I could explain everything what is actually also written in the game! But it's also fact that many reacted negatively on that. I don't want Dylan to be moved into the negative field. That's why I will remove that twist, so that Dylan did no deal with Aiden.
The thing is, that anyway this wouldn't change much in the further course of the story. The boarding school storyline is anyway a dead end for Dylan and Sophia. It's rather Dylan's approach to Amber!
As soon as the development display will set to 0%, you'll know that I started the actual work on the next update.
Removing the twist is so stupid.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Unlocked

Well apparently someone talk to him and now is really looking for some help that’s good for him,for the game and for all of us,excellent decision in my opinion

He really loves to tempt us :ROFLMAO: But we still have no information about what will happen on the 13th and 14th except that it is the weekend, let's hope for the best (and please don't be with Liam) :p

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Unlocked

Thank God he didn't remove dylan POV, and I think he should hire the guy who made a fan game he is great but I'm sure l&p won't like him since his skill of making erotic scene is better than l&p

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes