Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I do understand what you are saying, I also wished to see a few renders of Sophia putting on the C-string, and her reaction before putting on the Aphrodite dress or her reaction to the leather suit but he didn't show that. For the pose transition scene as you say, maybe he didn't show that because he must have thought that he is going to show a render of Sophia's flower later in the scene. And if he showed both, people would call it a waste.
In this update, no changing scenes were shown, whereas this should have been the update where he did considering there were some nice dressing choices this time.
Yes, I agree with you, so this is not a claim. I just expressed my thoughts and desires for this particular scene. But again, realizing that the game has a lot of such moments that can inflate its development for a very long time. Unfortunately, this is not going fast enough.

My friend, you read this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/post-6267883 ?
What can you say? I'm interested.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't think he is hyping it up for no reason. I mean he calls it the highlight of his game. Unlike us he knows the full story. If he considers this event a highlight, I'm sure it must have something.

I speculate it to be an event with Ellie, since she has most events that day and the wild event is hetero. The unexpected part could be Sophia doing a sexual act with or Infront of Ellie. Since he mentioned it is a long event, Ellie and Sophia are perfect contenders to carry the scene.

I do understand what you are saying, I also wished to see a few renders of Sophia putting on the C-string, and her reaction before putting on the Aphrodite dress or her reaction to the leather suit but he didn't show that. For the pose transition scene as you say, maybe he didn't show that because he must have thought that he is going to show a render of Sophia's flower later in the scene. And if he showed both, people would call it a waste.
In this update, no changing scenes were shown, whereas this should have been the update where he did considering there were some nice dressing choices this time.
I doubt Ellie is included in the "wild" event, hence my now complete lack of interest. The two male contenders for branches with Ellie are Sam and Logan. Sophia isn't going to have anything to do with Logan (and would prefer it if Ellie didn't). And at this stage there isn't even enough development with Sam for Ellie to care if Sophia did anything with Sam. At this point in the Ellie route she is all about Jules. Sam still falls into the undateable "younger than her" criteria.

This might of course change if Ellie turns up to the concert this update. Sam having a car will mean more to Ellie than it will to Sophia. Having a car might be an exception to Ellie's dating rules.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
What I base this of is that KillJoys mentioned that there will be a storyline or an event atleast which involves the three. Henceforth the assumption that the scene could be the wild event.

My alternative guess for the wild event is Sam, because Dylan is not there on this day, none of the other males are developed enough and with a stranger the event can't really be made very long, unless there are multiple strangers in the scene or if Sophia gets roped into a misunderstanding of sorts which requires her to do a sexual act.
Aiden's task will be in school so I can't consider it a wild event, too much restraint is there. I find it extremely unlikely the 2nd side job will hold one of the highlights of the game.
If I understand correctly about the 16th wild day, there will be no intercourse. There will be a wild, unexpected, flamboyant, erotic event, possibly the brightest in the entire game according to L&P.
It is the characteristics of this day expressed by L & P that make me think a lot about this and probably not only me, so I am interested in the opinion of other forum visitors about this event. The opinions on this matter are interesting. What can it be and with what characters?

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
What I base this of is that KillJoys mentioned that there will be a storyline or an event atleast which involves the three. Henceforth the assumption that the scene could be the wild event.

My alternative guess for the wild event is Sam, because Dylan is not there on this day, none of the other males are developed enough and with a stranger the event can't really be made very long ( as I feel the maximum she can go that day is a blowjob), unless there are multiple strangers in the scene or if Sophia gets roped into a misunderstanding of sorts which requires her to do a sexual act.
Aiden's task will be in school so I can't consider it a wild event, too much restraint is there. I find it extremely unlikely the 2nd side job will hold one of the highlights of the game.
No, it won't be Sam. Sam will not get so far with her, neither at the concert event nor at the following afternoon event, that he will fuck her already then.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

My alternative guess for the wild event is Sam, because Dylan is not there on this day, none of the other males are developed enough and with a stranger the event can't really be made very long ( as I feel the maximum she can go that day is a blowjob), unless there are multiple strangers in the scene or if Sophia gets roped into a misunderstanding of sorts which requires her to do a sexual act.
Don't know what threesome or something you're referring to, I don't recall anything like it.

Could be Sam. Of the male characters, he's likely to be the first to achieve anything significant with Sophia. Doesn't have the disadvantage of being related to her. Sophia actually likes Sam, and he appeals to her weaknesses, as opposed to Aiden or Bennett.

Apart from Carl, Sam is the male I dislike the least. The "wild event" could be something with Carl, based solely on the assumption that in some routes he has already done so much for Sophia. And Dylan. And there have been Patricia events two days in a row.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Don't know what threesome or something you're referring to, I don't recall anything like it.

Could be Sam. Of the male characters, he's likely to be the first to achieve anything significant with Sophia. Doesn't have the disadvantage of being related to her. Sophia actually likes Sam, and he appeals to her weaknesses, as opposed to Aiden or Bennett.

Apart from Carl, Sam is the male I dislike the least. The "wild event" could be something with Carl, based solely on the assumption that in some routes he has already done so much for Sophia. And Dylan. And there have been Patricia events two days in a row.
I also have a suspicion that it might be Karl. But I don't want it to be him. :(

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
If I understand correctly about the 16th wild day, there will be no intercourse. There will be a wild, unexpected, flamboyant, erotic event, possibly the brightest in the entire game according to L&P.
It is the characteristics of this day expressed by L & P that make me think a lot about this and probably not only me, so I am interested in the opinion of other forum visitors about this event. The opinions on this matter are interesting. What can it be and with what characters?
naked swimming in the pool with Karl and Patricia at Patricia's house

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I am not mentioning anything about fucking, there is no way that happens, if it's Sam I won't even consider the possibility of a handjob. But he seems most likely to have the wild event.

KillJoys mentioned it numerous times on the forum, maybe you never read it. He said this is something L&P has told him. So that's where I am referring the three to be in one event from.

Carl might have done a lot for Sophia but there is no conversation or developments between them. There is no way anything wild can happen with Carl. Also the fact that Patricia has events consecutively for two days makes me believe there is no way she is getting involved in a third day straight, there are so many characters and storylines, getting fixated on Patricia and Carl is not plausible. And there is no way for any sexual scene to happen with Carl unless Patricia is involved not with the given level of development.

Also I think people are thinking I am in favour of Logan and Sam being in the wild event. That's absolutely not the case. I hate Bennett most and just above him Logan. I don't hate Sam but I don't like him either.

So even though I am suggesting the possibilities of those two being the most likely characters, I honestly don't want the scene between them to actually happen. I am more happy with strangers being in this scene than those two
For the threesome AFAIK this is the only concrete hint that L&P gave (**back in 2018**, so cum grano salis):

1) For the Good Wife path it was actually planned that Sophia will experiment a few things with her husband. With the oral sex scene and Sophia's reactions on mouth-creampie and deepthroat, I tried to imply, that her behavior to this could change later! I mean, why shouldn't it? How do you come to the conclusion that this won't happen? You don't need the filthy points for that because Sophia will do that as a Good Wife! Filthy points are more like cheating points and finding other ways "to get some fun"! Sophia can also get filthy in love for her hubby!

2) Lesbian Temptation is indeed a little different. (SPOILER WARNING): Currently it was planned that Sophia can discover her bi side and talk with her husband later about her new feelings. Maybe even get a threesome as a Good Wife with some girl(friend).
I don't know if we have other intel.
That obviously doesn't mean it couldn't also happen in the FW route.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
A "wild" event with Sam, the romantic? after the few statements I know from L&P, I doubt that the developer would describe such an event as "wild".
As "wild" I would describe an event that might take place this way. An Aiden task. Aiden forces Sophia to appear in an (incognito) table dance bar (once). After an exciting appearance in front of a larger audience, there should be a lap dance in a private area. Then "by chance" the whole group of painters and Aiden are present there. Sophia is in top form, dances, lets herself be touched and touches the boys themselves. All except Aiden (depending on the player's choice).
That would be a "hot" and "wild" heterosexual event for me without penetration. This is just speculation, but that's how it should be for me if it is to get the attribute "wild". And not a romantic event with Sam.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I doubt Ellie is included in the "wild" event, hence my now complete lack of interest. The two male contenders for branches with Ellie are Sam and Logan. Sophia isn't going to have anything to do with Logan (and would prefer it if Ellie didn't). And at this stage there isn't even enough development with Sam for Ellie to care if Sophia did anything with Sam. At this point in the Ellie route she is all about Jules. Sam still falls into the undateable "younger than her" criteria.

This might of course change if Ellie turns up to the concert this update. Sam having a car will mean more to Ellie than it will to Sophia. Having a car might be an exception to Ellie's dating rules.
And him being a 'musician' may also stir her interest. She may have not revealed a similar weakness to musicians, like her mother has. To initially prevent MOM from trying to instigate a relationship with Sam. However, if she has the idea herself it changes the dynamics. What would poor Sam do? Does he go for the pipe dream of his own admitted 'other world' or the beauty in front of him? Does Ellie then disappoint Alley_Cat. by dropping from the girl pool, as she swoons over Sam? Meh! We will find out in 4 to 5 months.

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
For the threesome AFAIK this is the only concrete hint that L&P gave (**back in 2018**, so cum grano salis):

I don't know if we have other intel.
That obviously doesn't mean it couldn't also happen in the FW route.
OK, a question of curiousity. IF the threesome is Sophia, Liam, Nathalie (as has been desired or implied many times here) How does that work? Liam is a done after a few minutes and then is noodle man. So is it really a threesome? Just me but, I ain't seeing that.:giggle::cool::coffee:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Sometime ago L&P wrote that the Ellie route would split into 3 routes and would involve Logan/Sophia and of course Ellie.
How big/small a part Sophia/Logan would play or what there involvement would be is unknown,I am sure that I told you bout this

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes