Noon:
1) 1st side job OR: 2nd side Job
2) Sophia/Dylan

Afternoon:
1) Sophia/Dylan

Evening:
1) Sophia/Dylan
2) Meeting "museum college guys"
Is it just me or does it seem like he is rushing the Dylan storyline?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Okay, thanks I had always had concerns regarding the future of that path thought "what if I miss a big event between Sam and Sophia due to these lost points"
There are a couple of choices in the game that are required for certain routes that aren't entirely obvious, but the only time you need to do an event from another route is if you're on the Ellie route, since most of the hot events kick off after Ellie watches Patricia kiss Sophia.

But Patricia is hot, and hilarious, and if you're playing the Ellie route, everyone I'm aware of plays the Patricia route anyway.
Why do you think he is rushing Dylan's storyline? The Dylan route has always had lots of small events

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020

Morning:
1) Sophia/Ellie (Very short)
2) Sophia/Sam (Very short)
3) Sophia/Ellie

Noon:
2) Sophia/Dylan

Afternoon:
1) Sophia/Dylan

Evening:
1) Sophia/Dylan
Very interesting, 5 Dylan events in two playable days, that's a lot of "feeling the fabric" content, of course something else could happen like a proper kiss OR sucking Sophia's breasts ( is PD 14 we need to start seeing more HOT content) , Ellie event looks more promising (maybe masturbations class 2.0) except that morning shower, every time L&P said "Very short" the event turns out to be disappointing.

I just hope we don't have to wait three years to see this promising PD 14

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Very interesting, 5 Dylan events in two playable days, that's a lot of "feeling the fabric" content, of course something else could happen like a proper kiss OR sucking Sophia's breasts ( is PD 14 we need to start seeing more HOT content) , Ellie event looks more promising (maybe masturbations class 2.0) except that morning shower, every time L&P said "Very short" the event turns out to be disappointing.

I just hope we don't have to wait three years to see this promising PD 14
Mayde Dylan touching Sophie boobs :unsure:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Because I can't remember the last time we had so many Dylan events in the span of only two playable days but my memory is also pretty bad so... :D
Keep in mind for this PD there are only 2 Dylan events that are actually part of his route. So while we're seeing a lot of the guy, his progress with Sophia is minimal

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Morning:
3) Sophia/Ellie

Noon:
2) Sophia/Dylan

Afternoon:
1) Sophia/Dylan

Evening:
1) Sophia/Dylan
I was thinking that PD13 will be second side job and PD14 will be first side job.
And now we will have second side job for both PD 13 and PD 14?

• Angry
Reactions: Hornyman2

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Is it just you:)
So far Dylan have more events with Sophia,than any other 2 characters combine have with her.
It's like other characters are moving one or two steps for each event with Sophia.
Dylan on the other hand is making a progress 1/4 or 1/5 step for each event.
For example Dylan have 4 times more scenes than Sam,but Sam is at least 2 steps ahead of him.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
finally time for some fabric touch action again
but this time it will be in the museum
how exciting :LOL:
The museum date is a Patricia event, and like Sam's concert, the main part of the event might be afterwards. But unlike Sam, Patricia can get Sophia naked.

And with what looks like an Ellie shower in the morning, chances of seeing Sophia naked look pretty certain

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
The museum date is a Patricia event, and like Sam's concert, the main part of the event might be afterwards. But unlike Sam, Patricia can get Sophia naked.

And with what looks like an Ellie shower in the morning, chances of seeing Sophia naked look pretty certain
looking forward to it :devilish:
patricia will try to push sophia to do something like she has done before (trying to get sophia to show her melons during concert)
that i am excited about
and for the jobs too
i dont expect much happening between dylan and sophia

Reactions: Bane71 and Adolfo

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
i dont expect much happening between dylan and sophia
Oh, I don't know... while the Dylan events might be pretty tame compared to the rest of the game, the fact that one of them precedes the museum event may be significant. Sophia preparing for the date might give Dylan his first chance to see Sophia naked on her terms on his route, especially if she decides not to wear underwear.

What the event might be for those not on the Patricia route for some reason remains to be seen

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021

Morning:
3) Sophia/Ellie

Noon:
2) Sophia/Dylan

Afternoon:
1) Sophia/Dylan

Evening:
1) Sophia/Dylan
Thanks for sharing!
Finally we have the long promised list.

Now the big question is which branch the events, especially Dylan's, belong to.
Being a Saturday Dylan is back from boarding school (same branch as the upcoming event in v0.165). But we also know that Dylan/Sophia is not continuing on that storyline. Or at least that's what he said.
Last time his football match was on a Sunday, I wonder if one of the events could be that, given that Sunday Sophia will be taken by the ranch event. It's common for youth matches (at least in Europe) to be on a Saturday afternoon.

The 2nd side job is really a surprise and speaking of surprise also Ellie's event in the morning: we were all thinking about another shower event but unless it's the second one, I doubt it that it will be a very short one.

Here is the update list of official and "unofficial" events after the current PD

DayDay of the weekPDTime of the dayReleaseEvent
20Friday13
Morningv0.155
Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task)
School break (bonus scene)
Don Morello (optional)
Noon
v0.160Dylan/Ellie Part 1 + Part 2
v0.161Aiden's Meeting
v0.165Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!
update 42nd side job 3rd day
Afternoon
update 5Sophia/Sam
update 6Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Evening
update 7Sophia/Dylan Part 1
update 8Sophia/Dylan Part 2
update 9Dylan/Ellie/Christine
update 10Dylan/Emma + rest
21Saturday14
Morning
Sophia/Ellie (Very short)
Sophia/Sam (Very short)
Sophia/Ellie
Noon
1st side job OR: 2nd side Job
Sophia/Dylan
Afternoon
Sophia/Dylan
Evening
Sophia/Dylan
Meeting "museum college guys"

PD 15 - Day 22 - Sunday
[1st lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 3 playable days]

PD 16 - Day 23 - Monday
[1st big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
  • there are "several Ellie's events spread out over the day" (aka Ellie's day) and the return of the sauna guys Tyler and Logan
  • She usually does not teach on Mondays so if there's an Aiden event it's likely to be out-of-school (in the afternoon), but after what happened in v0.161 she will meet Aiden and they are going to have a "have a 'private chat' on Monday at school" .
  • "Something definitely really "wild" what is not with the husband [...] and it will be something no one will definitely expect at the moment!" as per L&P old quote

PD 17 - Day 24 - Tuesday
[3rd big lesbian sex(ual) scene with an important character: Within the next 5 playable days]
  • 2 Ellie's events
  • She is teaching on Tuesdays and probably there will be the first sport lesson if the school gym is ready (after the "usual" Literature class)
  • 2nd optional solution for Aiden (less comfortable than Morello)
  • Alyssa will be back and they are likely to meet at soccer practice ("I think Tuesday next week when our boys have soccer practice will be the earliest we can see each other again.")
PD 18 - Day 25 - Wednesday
  • Biology class, likely another Aiden's task
  • The 1st chance to get rid of Bennett (source)
  • [unconfirmed/unreliable] Around this time or the next days the side jobs might end but there could be an option to continue them later on. More recent intel says the 1st job could be there till the end of the game.

PD 19 - Day 26 - Thursday
[4th lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 7 playable days]
  • 2 Ellie's events

PD 20 - Day 27 - Thursday
  • Literature class, likely another Aiden's task

Last edited:

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
Oh, I don't know... while the Dylan events might be pretty tame compared to the rest of the game, the fact that one of them precedes the museum event may be significant. Sophia preparing for the date might give Dylan his first chance to see Sophia naked on her terms on his route, especially if she decides not to wear underwear.

What the event might be for those not on the Patricia route for some reason remains to be seen
5 events with dylan
there will definitely be something happening
i hope its more than watching or fabric touching
and i hate sam
so i hope dylan gets her before that ugly creep

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes