NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
Frodo/Pygmy/Looser Dylan is far behind the minor characters in the main story. Dylan only made progress on his side story, the dyan ambar route. but Frodo/pigmy/ Dylan is far behind my boy Sam in the main story. :love:;)

Dylan can only make progress with his side stories and with unpopular characters in the story. but Dylan can't make progress with the main routes Sophia and Ellie.:LOL::ROFLMAO::LUL::PogChamp:

lol, You can't compare Amber with Sophia. Also, Who cares about Amber and that Frodo's side stories/paths.:sneaky: Ambar is a unpopular character, :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

My boy Sam is always first with Sophia in every moves and progress.:love::p

That Looser Dylan :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Go my boy sam:love::D
Well I don't want to be a messenger of the bad news.. But Dylan is second main character. So that's mean that he will have the most events with.. Everyone. And probably much more scenes with Sophia than Ellie. I am primary fan of Ellie and the news that this.. "Dylan" is now literally main character than Ellie is really pissing me (I respect that he is favourite even that I don't know why but whatever. But give Ellie much less content because of him is bad). Next day for example. We get One scene with Ellie after three years almost and rest of day? Again Dylan and Dylan and Dylan.
Ellie is only 30 or how many votes behind Dylan and he give her really few content even that she is the second most favourite character. So be sure that Sam will get much lesser than Ellie. Next day there will be only very short scene with Sam and nothing more. :cry:

Jun 12, 2018
Well I don't want to be a messenger of the bad news.. But Dylan is second main character. So that's mean that he will have the most events with.. Everyone. And probably much more scenes with Sophia than Ellie. I am primary fan of Ellie and the news that this.. "Dylan" is now literally main character than Ellie is really pissing me (I respect that he is favourite even that I don't know why but whatever. But give Ellie much less content because of him is bad). Next day for example. We get One scene with Ellie after three years almost and rest of day? Again Dylan and Dylan and Dylan.
Ellie is only 30 or how many votes behind Dylan and he give her really few content even that she is the second most favourite character. So be sure that Sam will get much lesser than Ellie. Next day there will be only very short scene with Sam and nothing more. :cry:
But Dylan is likely to be one of the last people to have sex with Sophia?

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:ROFLMAO:. Yeah, friends, we'll have to be very patient until we reach a good Rota with Sophia. I'm not despising the others, but I really want to see Sofia being fucked hard. it will take a while but until then I will have fun with the lesbian scenes that are very sexy .:devilish::devilish::devilish:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Well PD 16 has 4 events of Ellie in one day and Dylan has none. So it is only a matter of time. She will have lots of events too. Not more than Sam and Dylan though. Both the boys need lots of events to progress as much as Ellie can in 1 or 2 events.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Two - Sophia at the cafe for those doing the first side job, and Sophia at the Myers' with Ava, Leah, and an unknown blonde woman.

And that's all the "teasers" we'll be getting for this update. Possibly since the second side job may just be walking and talking with a discussion of Leah's experience in Japan.
Probably they will watch some anime.
Leah should shows Sophia some incest hentai.
Just finish watching an episode of a donghua where one of the MC was watching another donghua:)

My boy Sam gets first kiss, first romantic scene and oral kiss with Sophia in the story. but what about that Frodo/Pygmy/Looser Dylan doesn't get any fresh events with Sophia in the story. :devilish::poop::LOL:

Don't worry buddy Our boy Sam will be the first to touch Sophia's pussy:love::p

Aren't all of Dylan's events moments of laughter for us?:LOL::LOL:
No idea what game you are playing,but Patricia did the things way before Sam.

Last edited:

ai12

Jan 6, 2020
Let's play with some math. Every playable day is made of 10 updates.
About 17.5 playable days left, that means about 175 updates.
So far Every update took at least 45 days, that means that the whole game would take approximately 7,875 days.
that's only 21.5 years from now.
I'm really sorry to be that one that giving you the bad news, but the game will never come to an end.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
So far Every update took at least 45 days, that means that the whole game would take approximately 7,875 days.
I'm really sorry to be that one that giving you the bad news, but the game will never come to an end.
[/QUOTE, i,ve been saying that for months that the game will never end, it willsoon be over given

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Is there a yawn emoji somewhere?

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
I swear I've seen this post at least 100 times.

Reactions: RockSpice and Matt1

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I swear I've seen this post at least 100 times.
Well for me the point at which it started to become clear was v.130, so about a year and a half ago. The beginning of the end. Dylan's POV in the Yoga event two updates previously could be written off as a playful experiment, but with the inordinate amount of time that task #3 and the park event took, with some not even being able to play the park event due to coding mistakes and the lack of foresight that Android players might have trouble with the minigame, clearly showed L&P that he could take his sweet time with updates, and people would still lap it up.

It's hopeful now that with the criticism finally being noticed on Patreon, something might be done about it. Like I asked about the .155 update, is the amount of time it takes worth it? I think people are gradually started to believe it's not.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Well for me the point at which it started to become clear was v.130, so about a year and a half ago. The beginning of the end. Dylan's POV in the Yoga event two updates previously could be written off as a playful experiment, but with the inordinate amount of time that task #3 and the park event took, with some not even being able to play the park event due to coding mistakes and the lack of foresight that Android players might have trouble with the minigame, clearly showed L&P that he could take his sweet time with updates, and people would still lap it up.

It's hopeful now that with the criticism finally being noticed on Patreon, something might be done about it. Like I asked about the .155 update, is the amount of time it takes worth it? I think people are gradually started to believe it's not.
I think poor project management is a general problem with a a lot of crowdfunded games. The lack of a publisher has the disadvantage that there is no one to actually check out behind the scenes how realistic the project really is. On platform like Patreon sometimes even a project whose goals are completely unrealistic is vastly superior to a project with realistic goals, because a lot of people think just about the goals but not about the time needed. The worst example of this is probably "Star Citizen". It would be important if the patreons really started to check whether the targets of an project are realistic and, if necessary, refrain from financing. More feedback and corresponding reactions (less money) are the only thing that can save these games.

L&P tactic of just pretending to be everything (e.g. all the kinks included) without actually being able to accomplish any of it is just dishonest. Considering how L&P kept introducing new side stories even when it was getting obvious that the timetable became unrealisticvery difficult, I start to think that L&P never really intended to finish this game. I guess the plan was just to fund his studies, learn a few 3d tools. With this, It is better to "fool" as many people as possible than to keep expectations realistic. At the end of the day, he doesn't have to worry about his future because he is completely anoym. No one will hold him responsible after the project is cancelled.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
5% left. It's time for a Patreon post on how the update is suddenly more extensive than expected, delaying it for 2 weeks. And then, when it's finally out, everyone starts wondering what in tarnation has been so extensive about the last 5%. What? You're saying he can't pull this off twice in a row? Oh well, my bad. Continue!

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes