ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
This animation may just be the point at which Sophia decides whether or not to continue to the gang seating area. I base this on the location & the look of concern she has. Thought I'd say so to flatten expectations, (including mine), before disappointment can set in. L&P is not known for giving that much away with previews & teasers.

Mar 14, 2022
Well there's a post up on the Patreon site from 8/5/22 entitled "Sophia 1st time real animated" as shown by joaco96 above. It could be showing something of the beginning of what she has to do at the gang HQ meeting, even though the hand is still on the hip at this point. This could possibly win back a lot of favour for L&P. It may help to silence the animation delay critics, of which I was one. That doesn't include the anti-blackmail fans, of course. [I surmise they won't want to see it, on principle].
I posted above, Patreon is lousy and you can still get the images of locked posts..

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
If he decided to make a walking Sophia animation, it would explain why the progress % didn't advance for a few days. And as discussed in the OT thread, his RPD (renders per-day) is a little below 3 at the current pace, based on a guesstimation of the number of renders in this update.

If true, I'd seriously start to question his motivations. Not that I don't already, but to make this "small" update that's meant to be roughly 100-150 renders (guesstimation) and then decide to add a pointless walking animation...I mean come on. He clearly has no plan whatsoever to make the updates come out quicker, regardless of their size. That walking animaiton will probably have more "renders " (aka frames) than the rest of the update does.

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Some of us just like the blackmail. It's the fantasy of having a beautiful, sophisticated woman doing things she wouldn't normally do voluntarily. It's even better when it starts to escalate. I've defended its' inclusion in some depth, on numerous occasions. Personally, I could quite happily play this without BOTH the side jobs, several, make that MANY secondary characters & ALL of the incest. I don't call for incest to be taken away, even though I am drum-banging, cymbal-clashing, trumpet-blowing anti-incest in RL. I leave it alone as much as possible in the VN, while respecting the kinks of those fans who play those routes, in a spirit of "to each their own". It's all erotic fantasy, fairy-tales for adults, as I've said now for the umpteenth time.

Blackmail, as I keep saying, is a regular aspect of corruption games. Incest could be seen as another & players like myself knew that it would be present before starting AWAM. This is another reason I don't fill comments with incest-driven outrage. Make no mistake, what we've had so far is 'blackmail-lite', yet still it is widely panned. My POV is that I don't care whether other paths would sufficiently corrupt the MC, as the choice has been made to include, (totally avoidable now) blackmail & nor do I want Sophia looking forward to the tasks, or enjoying them too much. That suits me & my only potential regret is that we'll very probably never see the later tasks.

So 'blackmail diminishes Sophia', what do you honestly think incest does, make her a more wonderful, well-rounded human being? Speaking for myself, I would rather have her, good woman that she is, coerced into doing things against her inclinations than have her voluntarily jump into bed with her own flesh & blood.

I recommend the Mafia solution, surreal as it is & await the triumphalism of the anti-blackmail lobby with interest.
Excellent comment. I agree with most you've written though confused regards the Morello/Mafia solution. I thought that was introduced as an alternative to rid the game of Aiden, the story's principal arch-villain?

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
So more in my favor, the developer is the one who gives importance to Aiden. He knows better than anyone where each character is. The conversation started because someone said that he would eliminate Aiden, so the poll is very important when it comes to arguing. It is very daring to say that he would eliminate the third most voted character.

If you go to the first post you can see the genre:
(3DCG, Big ass, Big tits, Corruption, Exhibitionism, Female protagonist, Incest, Lesbian, Masturbation, MILF, Oral sex, Romance, Voyeurism, Shota, )

I read it and expected to see corruption and everything else . You can accept or not even inside the game.
Agree. There's no question the game needs Aiden, or at least one villain. We may not like him, but that's not the point.

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
I think she looks fine.

I just don't understand why you guys are so obsessed with stockings that women have to wear them in every scene. That outfit/skirt doesn't work with stockings.
I also think Sophia's expression looks fine in this image.

I don't believe men are necessarily obsessed with stockings (although some plainly are). Indeed, I don't think a lot of men know what they DO like half the time, so much is confused by bravado, stereotype, and lack of refinement!
Instead it's the devs, writers, illustrators who "think" men have a stockings fixation, thereby reducing women to this kind of cheap, slutty caricature status within their imagery. It's a kind of blind perception alongside a sense of base immaturity. Stockings/lingerie as items are not the problem.

As highlighted by another comment elsewhere, Sophia's skirt doesn't work with stockings because of the split, otherwise it would. Given her character, it's kinda surprising she's chosen to be seen with this fashion fail in public at all.
We can either put this down to the dev, or there's more to it we don't know.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes