PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Started with the new update. It slightly delayed because I got some stuff to clarify with Patreon at the moment. It has been dragging on for weeks and still isn't over yet.

Here Sophia is just enjoying some free time in a quiet cafe, in case she has accepted the job at the nursing home.

There will be one more little teaser for the actual event very soon where you will get to know Leah Myers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
why only sophia's chair has black rubber pads?

then there are some strange lines in the grass on the wall, as if they were the outlines of the polygons of the leaves

Reactions: Kobudo27

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Did he really try to sell people a 2 week break as being a delay caused by issues with Patreon? Because it's so unusual for him to take 10-14 days off after updates, huh? He's done it back then with 1/3rd PD updates which took up to 6 months of development time, and he's still doing it now with tiny updates taking only ~6 weeks of development time.

6 month development - 2 weeks break
6 week development - 2 weeks break

In my book that's just more breaks and way less work per year. But that's no breaking news, is it? This guy.. :ROFLMAO:

By the way, this adds around 5 months of complete nothingness to the development of PD13, give or take a month. lol
14 days of paid vacations per year.
Do you think this is inappropriate?

Sounds fare to me !

EDIT: MY BAD Thought it was written 6 months both time and not 6 weeks.

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

Sounds fare to me !
Buddy, currently updates take around 6 weeks of development time, and he's taking 10-14 days off after every single one of them. You do the math and tell me what that adds up to in a whole year. Like I said in my previous post, L&P used to take 2 weeks off after a 6 month development cycle back in 2021. Now he's taking 10-14 days off every ~6 weeks. You sure can see how that doesn't make much sense, yes?

Everyone deserves a break, and 14 days per year isn't all that much, but this right here is ridiculous. It's not really all that surprising as it's totally in line with the constant downward spiral that is AWAM's development speed.

Last edited:

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021

Sounds fare to me !
6 weeks of work . then 2 weeks of vacation and then another 5 weeks of work and 2 weeks of work and 2weeks of vacation. in ,my experience, this results in 7 times 2 weeks and 14 vacation days. about a ,quarter year vacation.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
My crazy theory: Maybe Sophia is waiting in an airport cafe for the boys' sister from her second extra job and is late, which makes Sophie nervous, impatient and bored?

dhentai1

Aug 3, 2017
So i just checked this thread for the first time in a while, is there really still a lack of sex scenes? Is ~5 years not enough to get your shit together or something?!

Patreon is probably getting on his ass cuz the patrons are flagging him for fraud lol. 5 years, people.

NathanSlayer

Jun 15, 2021
Reading the last few pages makes me glad I deleted Patreon and never use it, they seem just so inconsistent on what is allowed and not allowed. Sad to hear L&P is finally having issues with them but can't say I'm surprised Patreon is finally asking questions about his work, hopefully, it's nothing major and he can resolve it quickly.

I got no content at all in the last update, so very much looking forward to the next update, don't really see any logical reason why choosing Aiden's tasks leads to you not seeing stuff with Sam's mom. It's the main issue I have with AWAM, I'm all for having choices but AWAM is too choosey.

However, I do enjoy the tutoring job stuff, I'm curious where that going go, so that should make up for no content in the last update for me :)
I think these patreon things are part of his excuses. There are so many adult content creators working without a problem and LnP is acting like he a start out there and Patreon is the paparazzi

Reactions: Toushiro

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Except Sophia was resting at her favorite coffee shop near the airport when Mrs. Myers called to ask if she would pick up her daughter from the airport, because she's arriving today. Which Sophia agrees to. And we have this scene, the plane is late. Zofia shows nervousness, impatience and boredom, and Zofia thinks that she will be late and will not be for lessons with the boys. Myers will definitely not agree to Sophia's clothes unless her daughter convinces her mother.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Thanks for sharing Mr.Gamer__

3. Regarding the future XXX scenes patreon post. Are all the scenes that are mentioned only about Sophia?
They are about Sophia, Dylan and Ellie.
This answer makes me think that Sophia won't be part of a straight-sex scene (the announced ones), but I wasn't really expecting it anyway. I mean, we're only 5 years in with possibly 60 years of development left. :KEK:

I have a feeling it's gonna be Sophia and maid Nathalie, Ellie with Logan, and Dylan with either Christine, Marie or Amber. Judging by the previous update, I guess it's very likely that he'll get to have sex with Amber. Another lesbian scene could possibly be Ellie+Julia I guess?

I just don't see Sophia being anywhere close to having an actual sex-scene with any character other than maid Nathalie, especially not with her own children as that's most likely going to happen towards the end of the game (basically never). The next Nathalie event could totally end up with Nathalie "accidentally" slipping a finger inside Sophia, which could technically be called a lesbian sex scene I guess? Not like they have to go full strap-on dildo bang mode to call it a lesbian sex scene. And we all know that L&P is trying to stretch the first straight-sex with Sophia out as much as possible, because he believes it would get "boring" after. Which, to me is a really stupid excuse to "milk" this part, as that's absolutely not the case if the game has good writing and an engaging story with interesting characters to tell. There are many good games able to do exactly that.

Anyway, most of L&P's answers are obviously non-answers, and the usual vague stuff. "In the future". "Maybe". I mean, in regards to these questions I would understand it if the game wasn't in development for another 60+ years. Oh well..

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes