Jul 28, 2017
So we're into the 2 week festival of bullshit or "so this happened and I needed 2 weeks instead of the usual 1 or 2 days normal people do to get this done" phase.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
STILL the best game around... even THOUGH I am on the lesbian path...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

To all of you unhappy with the pace or ... well.. whatever! Try EDGING IRL... THEN you will understand the philosophy/pace of this game... I've spent several hundreds of dollars on this game in the early days... will again when certain personal issues resolve themselves... but as a previously long-time supporter, I could NOT be happier with the development, PACE and direction of this game...

Game is a masterpiece... both TECHNICALLY and DEVELOPMENT wise...

THAT said, I can't lie I was CRUSHED when all I got was like ONE new render on the PURELY lesbian path.. lol!

Keep it UP L&P... you are one of the VERY few dev's that have kept to their vision and that is why you have so many supporters and over 5K pages HERE... lol! You are DEFINITELY doing it right...

star-wars-stay-on-target.gif

(y)

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
We are tired of coming into this thread multiple times per day because people can't have a civil discussion without fighting/attacking each other. Offenders will now be threadbanned without prior notice.
Seems i missed the show.

Now for being on the more on topic side, what is there in terms of content so far?

Do we have any noteworthy interactions with any of the other characters or are we at handjob stage at this point?

adsl2009

Mar 30, 2018
Can anyone help me out and tell me the conditions required for the full scene with Sam and Sophie in the hot tub. I've failed to get that on my last couple of playthroughs somehow.
can someone please share save file for this ?

and please share save file to play this update .After under table scene game just end..

chai75

Jul 20, 2020
Seems i missed the show.

Now for being on the more on topic side, what is there in terms of content so far?

Do we have any noteworthy interactions with any of the other characters or are we at handjob stage at this point?
The pictures are so nice, but the content of the story is a bit spread, so, until now there are not really any noticeable interactions so far.

Maybe this is a big project, I think, it'll take many more years to complete, or it may not be done properly.

That's probably why the game asks the question: "HOW FAR WILL YOU GO?" :ROFLMAO:

kingjames_69

Jul 11, 2022
Incest tag should be removed from this. There's no incest, and probably never will be. It's nothing but a big Patreon-milking COCKTEASE.

For those of you who are suffering from blue balls from this cocktease of a VN that has been dragging on for years, go check out the "Wife and mother fan game".

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
There will be one or more, just that we don't have the information on it yet...
I wrote L&P a Mail if about Sam, if he would appear those days. And he answerd
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So maybe it depends on how you play the Sam and Sophia route on the other two days..

taly123

Sep 28, 2019
Was never a big fan of actually playing the games. Is there a way to get just the images of the game? I know about the CGs, but I'd like to see the dialogues as well. Thanks.

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes