Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Here are two questions I asked on xxxorro's behalf. One is for the next event, Sophia/Claire/Marie with Dylan and the other could be for any of the future events.
View attachment 2088234
View attachment 2088235

Thanks xxxorro for the ideas and please no jokes about rain animation. It still annoys me when someone jokes about penguins.:ROFLMAO:
The comment about the Salon event is interesting, considering that the only way for Marie not to show interest in Dylan is to play Dylan's POV. You even get all 3 Marie points by playing Sophia's POV, and the interest from Marie for Dylan to come to future yoga meets.

I assumed a while back that the Salon event would also be the opportunity for those that chose the Alyssa event for Dylan to meet Marie. But apparently this isn't the case, which surprises me, since I've always assumed the entire point of the Alyssa path was for Sophia to get comfortable with the idea of a non-Liam dick inside her, even if it's silicone. The Alyssa path requires the player to be on the Dylan route after all.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Here are two questions I asked on xxxorro's behalf. One is for the next event, Sophia/Claire/Marie with Dylan and the other could be for any of the future events.
View attachment 2088234
View attachment 2088235

Thanks xxxorro for the ideas and please no jokes about rain animation. It still annoys me when someone jokes about penguins.:ROFLMAO:
thanks for the info about the yoga event!!! we need to play the Dylan part to progress with Marie (and maybe her mom :ROFLMAO: )

Jan 5, 2022
thanks for the info about the yoga event!!! we need to play the Dylan part to progress with Marie (and maybe her mom :ROFLMAO: )
Not sure about Dylan/Claire progress. I asked him another question, if in the next event of Dylan with Sophia Claire and Marie, is there any posibility for something to happen between Sophia and Claire for which he told "this event is more about Dylan and Marie". So, I guess we can also assume that nothing will happen between Dylan and Claire.

Reactions: Bane71

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
This will be the last update for this year, I just hope it ends with more than boob showing and accidental touching.
Sophia should take some charge and enjoy the situation for once rather convincing herself mentally through reasons and justifications.
Hope the music from Sam helps her to relax and be free with him and enjoy the situation for once.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Not sure about Dylan/Claire progress. I asked him another question, if in the next event of Dylan with Sophia Claire and Marie, is there any posibility for something to happen between Sophia and Claire for which he told "this event is more about Dylan and Marie". So, I guess we can also assume that nothing will happen between Dylan and Claire.
Is that his obtuse way of saying that there's yet again no content for those wanting to play for the protagonist?

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
The Dylan/Marie thing always seemed logical to me. Because for me it is the prerequisite that Dylan talks to Sophia in the evening about her first sexual experience. Nevertheless, I find it a pity that nothing seems to happen with the combination Sophia/Claire.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
The Dylan/Marie thing always seemed logical to me. Because for me it is the prerequisite that Dylan talks to Sophia in the evening about her first sexual experience. Nevertheless, I find it a pity that nothing seems to happen with the combination Sophia/Claire.
Why would you think this is logical? If Sophia doesn't go to the yoga event with Patricia and stays with Alyssa, There is nothing between Dylan and Marie. However, my understanding is that the first talks about her first time with Dylan will still play out regardless if you choose the yoga event or Alyssa's clothes shopping event. So, IMO, I wouldn't say that would be a prerequisite personally.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Why would you think this is logical? If Sophia doesn't go to the yoga event with Patricia and stays with Alyssa, There is nothing between Dylan and Marie. However, my understanding is that the first talks about her first time with Dylan will still play out regardless if you choose the yoga event or Alyssa's clothes shopping event. So, IMO, I wouldn't say that would be a prerequisite personally.
Stay on the ground.
For me it would be a nice and logical thing if Dylan, because he is so inexperienced, goes too fast with Marie and Marie therefore first clearly sets limits for him.
From this, a conversation between Dylan and Sophia can be nicely derived / narrated in which Dylan meekly asks how Sophia's first experiences with sex were.
That would be just a nice narrative flow, that Sophia would see the whole thing at the beginning as SexEd and that at the end develops into something completely different.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Stay on the ground.
For me it would be a nice and logical thing if Dylan, because he is so inexperienced, goes too fast with Marie and Marie therefore first clearly sets limits for him.
From this, a conversation between Dylan and Sophia can be nicely derived / narrated in which Dylan meekly asks how Sophia's first experiences with sex were.
That would be just a nice narrative flow, that Sophia would see the whole thing at the beginning as SexEd and that at the end develops into something completely different.
Although it would be a nice narrative, she is already coaching with or without Marie's involvement, which is being pointed out here. She is already in the "Sex-Ed" state with Dylan from the moment the reader chooses this at the bikini pool scene with the sunscreen and the deck chair talk, and she wants Dylan to have a girlfriend.

Plus, per my understanding, each event doesn't influence the next event that follows except the filth or good wife points and things that are somewhat tied into each other, like the boarding school path, until the first solution.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes