Jan 5, 2022
thanks for the info about the yoga event!!! we need to play the Dylan part to progress with Marie (and maybe her mom :ROFLMAO: )
Not sure about Dylan/Claire progress. I asked him another question, if in the next event of Dylan with Sophia Claire and Marie, is there any posibility for something to happen between Sophia and Claire for which he told "this event is more about Dylan and Marie". So, I guess we can also assume that nothing will happen between Dylan and Claire.

Reactions: Bane71

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
This will be the last update for this year, I just hope it ends with more than boob showing and accidental touching.
Sophia should take some charge and enjoy the situation for once rather convincing herself mentally through reasons and justifications.
Hope the music from Sam helps her to relax and be free with him and enjoy the situation for once.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Not sure about Dylan/Claire progress. I asked him another question, if in the next event of Dylan with Sophia Claire and Marie, is there any posibility for something to happen between Sophia and Claire for which he told "this event is more about Dylan and Marie". So, I guess we can also assume that nothing will happen between Dylan and Claire.
Is that his obtuse way of saying that there's yet again no content for those wanting to play for the protagonist?

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
The Dylan/Marie thing always seemed logical to me. Because for me it is the prerequisite that Dylan talks to Sophia in the evening about her first sexual experience. Nevertheless, I find it a pity that nothing seems to happen with the combination Sophia/Claire.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
The Dylan/Marie thing always seemed logical to me. Because for me it is the prerequisite that Dylan talks to Sophia in the evening about her first sexual experience. Nevertheless, I find it a pity that nothing seems to happen with the combination Sophia/Claire.
Why would you think this is logical? If Sophia doesn't go to the yoga event with Patricia and stays with Alyssa, There is nothing between Dylan and Marie. However, my understanding is that the first talks about her first time with Dylan will still play out regardless if you choose the yoga event or Alyssa's clothes shopping event. So, IMO, I wouldn't say that would be a prerequisite personally.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Why would you think this is logical? If Sophia doesn't go to the yoga event with Patricia and stays with Alyssa, There is nothing between Dylan and Marie. However, my understanding is that the first talks about her first time with Dylan will still play out regardless if you choose the yoga event or Alyssa's clothes shopping event. So, IMO, I wouldn't say that would be a prerequisite personally.
Stay on the ground.
For me it would be a nice and logical thing if Dylan, because he is so inexperienced, goes too fast with Marie and Marie therefore first clearly sets limits for him.
From this, a conversation between Dylan and Sophia can be nicely derived / narrated in which Dylan meekly asks how Sophia's first experiences with sex were.
That would be just a nice narrative flow, that Sophia would see the whole thing at the beginning as SexEd and that at the end develops into something completely different.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Stay on the ground.
For me it would be a nice and logical thing if Dylan, because he is so inexperienced, goes too fast with Marie and Marie therefore first clearly sets limits for him.
From this, a conversation between Dylan and Sophia can be nicely derived / narrated in which Dylan meekly asks how Sophia's first experiences with sex were.
That would be just a nice narrative flow, that Sophia would see the whole thing at the beginning as SexEd and that at the end develops into something completely different.
Although it would be a nice narrative, she is already coaching with or without Marie's involvement, which is being pointed out here. She is already in the "Sex-Ed" state with Dylan from the moment the reader chooses this at the bikini pool scene with the sunscreen and the deck chair talk, and she wants Dylan to have a girlfriend.

Plus, per my understanding, each event doesn't influence the next event that follows except the filth or good wife points and things that are somewhat tied into each other, like the boarding school path, until the first solution.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Although it would be a nice narrative, she is already coaching with or without Marie's involvement, which is being pointed out here. She is already in the "Sex-Ed" state with Dylan from the moment the reader chooses this at the bikini pool scene with the sunscreen and the deck chair talk, and she wants Dylan to have a girlfriend.

Plus, per my understanding, each event doesn't influence the next event that follows except the filth or good wife points and things that are somewhat tied into each other, like the boarding school path, until the first solution.
Yes, not every event influences the following one, which would be a pity in this case. Because for me it would be such a good reason why Sophia would tell Dylan about her first time. And in the process telling him some details that mothers might tell their daughters but never their sons.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Yes, not every event influences the following one, which would be a pity in this case. Because for me it would be such a good reason why Sophia would tell Dylan about her first time. And in the process telling him some details that mothers might tell their daughters but never their sons.
I agree it would be nice, but I'm looking at this as how L&P will make it work. You have two paths that will merge into this one which is the yoga event/salon event next up and Alyssa's clothes event. Dylan and Marie had their first conversation, mostly very light flirting and an introduction. How would L&P open up a conversation about Sophia talking to Dylan about her first time when the salon event will be their second conversation? Dylan and Marie are not even thing or flinging yet. If they were further along, then possibly, but I don't see how it would work unless he escalates the story like the second-side job, which would make no sense.

Suppose I had to guess, and by looking at the events, there are two parts to the evening event. In that case, I think Sophia talking about her first time will probably play in the second part of the evening event based on what happened in the first part of the evening event between Sophia and Dylan.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Suppose I had to guess, and by looking at the events, there are two parts to the evening event. In that case, I think Sophia talking about her first time will probably play in the second part of the evening event based on what happened in the first part of the evening event between Sophia and Dylan.
You mean something happens between the events at the hair salon and the evening event with Dylan that reminds Sophia so much of a part of her past that she not only tells Dylan but allows him to reenact it with his mother? If you meant it that way then it's an idea I can understand, but I hope L&P has more narrative imagination than I do because I can't really imagine such a situation resulting in this plot line.
One should be as curious!

3.20 star(s) 465 Votes