oldshoe

Mar 7, 2020
I need more of this game ASAP -- is there anything else out there like it? (especially in terms of the mother-corruption-blackmail stuff)

PS: Phenomenal Job on this VN!!
You can try The Tyrant and it's mod. I know it's abandoned but it's still great

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Ok so, i have problems with starting the Part 2 of the. I have finished part 1, and copy and fasted saves in the finalesave folder in the part 2. And it will not start, and i dont know what wrong im doing. Please someone help<3
You don't have to copy the normal saves into the final saves folder. That won't work. The finalsaves of part 1 automatically get transferred to part 2, if not then you have to copy paste the "finalsaves" of part 1 into part 2's finalsaves folder.
I posted my finalsaves a few days back, use them and see if you are not getting the finalsaves file
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-170-lust-passion.5944/post-9261642

Reactions: Bane71

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
Internal leak - v0.175
Sam will be singing a song for sophia in this update. As a favour sophia will allow sam to let him touch her imported silk fabric. Climax would be, sophia finding that she got cheated, ITS NOT SILK, its a cheap poly material 'Made in China'. Sam joins the army to take revenge on china.
Plot twist: China is the largest producer of silk. Sam monologues 45 renders of random facts about silk worms orr some othr crap. End of update.

3.20 star(s) 465 Votes