palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Sherlock mode on..
Daily 10%... It takes 10 days.. And one day for checking... So game released on 15th nyt or 16th morning...:WeSmart:
Maybe. Or maybe not and we'll see the animation progress bar pop up with a shocking 60% progress or something like that, delaying the update for a month or two. I'm not saying that's gonna be the case, but this is AWAM and it's developer is L&P, so you should be prepared for the worst case scenario. lol

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Maybe. Or maybe not and we'll see the animation progress bar pop up with a shocking 60% progress or something like that, delaying the update for a month or two. I'm not saying that's gonna be the case, but this is AWAM and it's developer is L&P, so you should be prepared for the worst case scenario. lol
Didn't we get a post from L&P last month itself around the time he released the last teaser that the first animation is already complete and they are working on the second one already. I think it was in an email that someone had posted here. So that guarantees that he had animation 50% completed back then itself. It has been a while since then and there is still 10 plus days before the update will be released, hence i highly doubt we will see any animation progress bar at all.

Rathul

Mar 28, 2020
What are some good alternatives out there for fans of dynamics like Sam and Sophia? By that, I mean a younger “kid” (teenager/young adult) and an older woman. Bonus points if it’s a friend’s mom situation or teacher.

I’ve already enjoyed Photo Hunt, Halfway House, Milfy City, Lust Academy, Demon Boy, Being a DIK, Savior, The Visit, A Mother’s Love, Summertime Saga, and Measuring My Cum.

I’m trying to see if there’s any hidden gems out there that I’m missing.
Try 'Away from home' and 'where the heart is '

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Didn't we get a post from L&P last month itself around the time he released the last teaser that the first animation is already complete and they are working on the second one already. I think it was in an email that someone had posted here. So that guarantees that he had animation 50% completed back then itself. It has been a while since then and there is still 10 plus days before the update will be released, hence i highly doubt we will see any animation progress bar at all.
I also think so and assume that he will publish an update in the period from November 15 to 18.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Here are some of the Important Characters of the game. You can see them on the in-game phone for the most part or follow the story paths for the other parts.

Sophia
Dylan
Ellie
Sam
Aiden
Patricia

It doesn't mean Sophia... It means what he considers important characters, and he already said the lesbian scenes would happen first, with Sophia, before any hetero events. L&P considers that hetero with Sophia is the ultimate prize, so any cheating with her will most likely happen on the back end of the game if he makes it that far. If you have been following this game for the last four or five years, you would know this information.
NO.... You need to learn Context....

There was a complain when Sophia will have sex with someone OTHER than Liam. And this was his Answer.

with an Important Character means Sophia has sex WITH an important character LIAM excluded. Especially when Ellie had SEX with her Boyfriend already. Also there was the SAUNA as well.

And YES Lesbian will hapen first in the next 3 DAYS. That is the RANCH event for sure,.

HETRO WITH AND IMPORTANT is a DAY LATER

However: Muesum Guys are not important but a one night Stand so this still can happen as a surprise or getting really close as well. Will it happen who knows but it could theoretically happen since these are NOT important Characters

Reactions: Jude6

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
NO.... You need to learn Context....

There was a complain when Sophia will have sex with someone OTHER than Liam. And this was his Answer.

with an Important Character means Sophia has sex WITH an important character LIAM excluded. Especially when Ellie had SEX with her Boyfriend already. Also there was the SAUNA as well.

And YES Lesbian will hapen first in the next 3 DAYS. That is the RANCH event for sure,.

HETRO WITH AND IMPORTANT is a DAY LATER

However: Muesum Guys are not important but a one night Stand so this still can happen as a surprise or getting really close as well. Will it happen who knows but it could theoretically happen since these are NOT important Characters
Look... believe whatever you want... because you do not understand the context; anyone here who follows the game knows what that comment means. But don't take my word for it.

1667625334236.png

Especially when Ellie had SEX with her Boyfriend already.

When did this happen?? Ellie hasn't had sex yet, she is still a virgin, and that's why Logan cheated on her because she wasn't ready yet. Do you think Ellie was the blonde in bed with Logan?

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
We know for sure there will be no sex in the update.
First hetero sex scene will be PD16 and we are still on PD13.
If you read his statement in the first hetero scene, it's this...

View attachment 2147791

It doesn't mean with Sophia. It can be any important character, for example. Dylan/Emma, Christine, Marie, or Ellie, or it could be Ellie/Sam, Logan, or Dylan. The 1st or 2nd lesbian will most likely be Sophia since L&P said the lesbian scene would happen first before the hetero scene. The combo could be Sophia/Patricia or Ellie.
(y)(y)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
thats not 100% true.

We know we will get the first hetro sexscene with Sophia and a MAJOR character in the next 4 playable days. HOWEVER there is still the date with the museum guys which is supposed to be very hot and really changing the flow.

Also we will probably see some handjob or blowjob mostly with the next Dylan and Sophia part since this event is so big it needs two updates as well.
There will be definitely no sex with the museum guys on the next meating-PD14.
1.PD14 is not in the second half of the game.
2.That scene is before first lesbian sex scene(PD15).
We know for sure,we will get a lesbian sex scene before first hetero sex scene.
3.We have a confirmation that the scenes are not Sophia and a major character.The sex scenes will be with a major character
Major characters are Sophia,Ellie,Dylan,Patirica,Sam.
Probably half of the promised 6 sex scenes until PD19,will be without Sophia,maybe even more.
One for sure will be with Dylan.Obviously he can't participate in a lesbian sex scene,so one of the 2 hetero sex scene will be with him-Dylan/Emma or Dylan/Christine or Dylan/Marie.Probably after the end of this day(PD13) and after we see the progress with each of the 3 girls(Emma,Christine,Marie)we can make a guess whcih one will be on PD16.There is even a possibility both hetero sex scene to be with Dylan.
The second hetero sex scene can be also Ellie/Logan.
Or a sex scene with Sophia-another blast from the past for example.
The 4 lesbian sex scenes.
1.PD15-Patricia/Sophia??? or if the dev wants to play nasty Patricia/her friend(Zoey??)
2.PD16-Ellie/Julia or if the dev feels very generous Ellie/Sophia.I have the suspicion he will keep the incest for the last third of the game,read as PD20 onward.
Another 2 lesbian sex scenes.
Patrica/Sophia
Ellie/Sophia
Ellie/Julia
Sophia/Nathalie
Sophia/Alyssa

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes