tarshack

May 15, 2018
shrugs i cant get a save loaded to work to make a first part save to open in part two. and part one is too big for mega to download to reload stuff

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
About the horny stats, i saw it two times, with Neil and the guys at kitchen, so is it only those two times or have more?

Serreos

May 28, 2020
"A Wife and Mother" or "A Son and Brother"? I am confuse about that after the last update.

In my opinion, the game is really turning out of context of what L&P propose on what it would be. I don't known why he decided to change to game to Dylan's POV, but I don't like it. I have no problem if the game is with male or female protagonist, but if the essence of the game change, then change the player interest.
Just say my opinion.
Hey, it was just an update . To see something else. Don't worry .

Reactions: AlienEDM

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
I don't mind other characters taking center stage. Especially if this character is hot and will (hopefully) have a sexual relationship with Dylan.
But unfortunately it will still feel like forever before there is finally a sexual act in the game. Except the ones with the boring husband. And of course, there were some nice scenes, but unfortunately it doesn't go all the way to the end.
The maker is too fixated on his stories and doesn't want to do any sexual scenes.
In addition, there is the very long creative period and the very small amount of content in the updates.
You can really think that some creators here are really taking their time on purpose to get as much money as possible from his Patreons.

• Angry
Reactions: roro and lamarema

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
shrugs i cant get a save loaded to work to make a first part save to open in part two. and part one is too big for mega to download to reload stuff
Did you apply the part1 patch first? You've gotta update your "old" part1 before being able to create a functioning final-save for later use in part2. Either that, or download the entire part1 which is already patched (but yeah, that exceeds the MEGA limit).

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
Thats why I still put up with this game. Its realistic. Sophia isnt some slut that goes around sleeping with everyone and anyone. Like the title states she is a wife and mother. But I do wish the game would speed up as in updates not story. The story is moving fine. She teases. She kisses. Eventually she will go down that dark path. I will add that there are too many characters so that is slowing up the story progression just a bit. For example. Sophia is at the point of showing breast to certain characters but to others shes only at kissing. Or the type of character. Shes more inclined to show or do something to a character that isnt her family or someone close to her.

I wish either the updates were filled with more content or came out sooner. I feel the dev should go back to 6month updates that way we get more content at once. Maybe half a day or a full day update.
This comment represents me. I totally agree with you. But I do wish the game would speed up as in updates not story.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
aha , the bitch will spread her legs with two guys in the game .. what would zabireminit))) poor thing, what should her astayots do if her husband doesn't give a fig for her))))) so I decided to get out of it and perepehnutsa savsemi here haha
medlina is working ... he 's ditched Stolka vremini for this game .. and Sofia has not been smothered by pastels before .. all the sense and I do that when they paw her or stick her with all the stupid bitch .. yesli abrashat nemanie zodanie eidna then you will see that I am pachti right .. so I think for this time Sofia should have already skemta perspat .. there is no rosvi?!
You should get a refund for whatever translator it is that you're using.

and Sofia has not been smothered by pastels before
I have no clue what that's supposed to mean, but sounds about right.

lucian9

Dec 5, 2019
1657887833993.png 1657887866345.png

So last update was a bunch of thugs beating up the bully and that was it, and now this one is IF you sent the little bastard away??? So never mind " the sex" she is not having. But now not even a story progression? has anyone played the .165 yet?
Should I consider re-visiting the game in about 5 years in order to have progress?

P.S. yeah yeah it's a free game. you freeloader not paying on patreon....
Pay for What?
1657888146276.png

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes