Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
AND did he just suggest a female milf creeping on younger kids, including her daughter, isn't somehow on the same level of creep as an adult male doing the same?
We are talking about fantasies here, aren't we?
So let's keep it fictional. When I see a hot woman and a boy, I think "Wow, if I were the boy, I'd fuck her too. Lucky boy", when I see a man and a girl, I think "Wtf? She is too young, too inexperienced and naive. Wtf is wrong with this guy?". So yes, it's a different situation and a different kind of creepy.

comments screaming racist
Yeah, no asians in the class, god damn racist.
Oh, they were talking about the black guys? I see. Well, to be honest, I enjoy games that don't care about such shit.
Wonna have a black slum with thugs and low lifes? Or wonna have black supremacists raping white women and ruling over oppressed whites? Be my guest as long as you can write your story well.

Dev should just stick to his instincts and build the game he wants.
Agreed, he should.

Reactions: Hyped and Hanzoh

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
when I see a man and a girl, I think "Wtf? She is too young, too inexperienced and naive. Wtf is wrong with this guy?". So yes, it's a different situation and a different kind of creepy.
So we both agree that creepy is subjective. There are plenty of young women that love dating older men. And there are plenty who think the 15 year old boy hitting on his milf teacher is inexperienced/foolish, and that the creepy older milf character should know better.

I couldn't care less about the sexist/racist sensitivity comments. But the more the dev replies, the more he reveals his hidden biases, which are bound to offend someone out there.

Hobo

Mar 3, 2017
The Models look fine to me.
I've seen worse.
Mia is by far the hottest, but I would rather see Mia and Son scenes than Mia and Mom.
Also no point in arguing over opinions.
If people don't enjoy the "apparent" age of the class they can just not play the game or as it is probably possible like in most games you can just not go that route and avoid that content if it is not your cup of tea.
Nobody loses anything, really.
I appreciate the scale of content the author is trying to add to the game with it.
Please keep up the good work.

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
So we both agree that creepy is subjective.
We do; we are talking about sexual preferences and fantasies: there, everything is subjective.

The dev thinks that man + girl is creepy, woman + boy is hot and I agree. Some others do as well, some others don't. You were astonished that we don't consider both to be the same level of creep and I tried to explain that.

I couldn't care less about the sexist/racist sensitivity comments. But the more the dev replies, the more he reveals his hidden biases, which are bound to offend someone out there.
I don't care much about hidden or open biases. I care about the result, the game. If the game sucks because the dev tried to not offend somebody that'd be bad. It can ruin an otherwise good game.

Especially games with sexual preferences play with morally questionable content. Incest is very popular but prohibited in real life. I enjoy blackmail scenarios, non-consensual scenes and humiliation of women, which can offend people who think rape is not a joke, woman deserve respect and consent should always be given. And racism is just another of the many topics.

So if L&P wants to have a black neighbourhood with some black thugs because that's the sexual fantasy he aims for in his game, he should do so. The fantasy of the black bad guy is one of many tropes. That trope could be considered racist, but we are talking about a game that provides sexual fantasies and not a political statement.

Hanzoh

Sep 17, 2017
The Models look fine to me.
I've seen worse.
Mia is by far the hottest, but I would rather see Mia and Son scenes than Mia and Mom.
Also no point in arguing over opinions.
If people don't enjoy the "apparent" age of the class they can just not play the game or as it is probably possible like in most games you can just not go that route and avoid that content if it is not your cup of tea.
Nobody loses anything, really.
I appreciate the scale the author is trying to add to the game.
Please keep up the good work.
all that whining about they age of students are coming from the people playing DMD

Reactions: SerenaGrey

Hobo

Mar 3, 2017
all that whining about they age of students are coming from the people playing DMD
Well you could make an argument about hypocrisie or double standarts in that case.
But as @Power Broker tried to explain so nicely. Different folks, different strokes.
I can see how some people may have no problem with underage looking girls, but underage looking boys.
I don't want to get involved in this argument I just think that kink shaming or thinking that "this content is creepy and doesn't belong in a game" is just not something that makes sense on this kind of site.
The mods already established a rule of what content they allow here and as long as it is inside these rules there is no point in arguing about it.
Rather people should wait and see how it is implemented and then comment on the quality of the implementation and the content.
If it is not their kink and/or the content is unavoidable in the game nobody forces them to play it.
But that are just my 2 cents. We are all pervs here, let's just get along guys.

Reactions: Hyped

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
We do; we are talking about sexual preferences and fantasies: there, everything is subjective.

The dev thinks that man + girl is creepy, woman + boy is hot and I agree. Some others do as well, some others don't. You were astonished that we don't consider both to be the same level of creep and I tried to explain that.

I don't care much about hidden or open biases. I care about the result, the game. If the game sucks because the dev tried to not offend somebody that'd be bad. It can ruin an otherwise good game.

Especially games with sexual preferences play with morally questionable content. Incest is very popular but prohibited in real life. I enjoy blackmail scenarios, non-consensual scenes and humiliation of women, which can offend people who think rape is not a joke, woman deserve respect and consent should always be given. And racism is just another of the many topics.

So if L&P wants to have a black neighbourhood with some black thugs because that's the sexual fantasy he aims for in his game, he should do so. The fantasy of the black bad guy is one of many tropes. That trope could be considered racist, but we are talking about a game that provides sexual fantasies and not a political statement.
Dev risked alienating the segment of his supporters that also play games like Dating My Daughter. It would make more sense for him to take an openly neutral stance on a public forum.

L&P should do what he wants. Tropes are fine. But it's fine for supporters to question the dev's creativity, when potentially insensitive tropes could have been replaced or avoided with ease. As you've said, we are here for questionable content. We enjoy it. Dev's over rationalizing is what I found problematic.

Reactions: Power Broker

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Dev risked alienating the segment of his supporters that also play games like Dating My Daughter. It would make more sense for him to take an openly neutral stance on a public forum.

L&P should do what he wants. Tropes are fine. But it's fine for supporters to question the dev's creativity, when potentially insensitive tropes could have been replaced or avoided with ease. As you've said, we are here for questionable content. We enjoy it. Dev's over rationalizing is what I found problematic.
Ok, I have definitely to intervene here! That's exactly what I mean that some people completely twist my statements and propagate wrong meanings!
First: I DID NOT SAY that I think it's creepy if an older man has something with a younger girl cause I think it can also be very hot and I also like that fetish too! And I very much like DMD and didn't say anything against it! So, why do you mention it at all in this context and reflect discredit on me? I said MALE TEACHER with a younger HIGH SCHOOL GIRL. I just like more the combination "female teacher - high school guy/girl" more than "male teacher - high school girl". That's the reason I've decided to take a female MC. But on the other hand, college professor - college girl I like both ways for example! That was just my opinion and I used the word "creepy" only cause I answered on a comment where this word has been used. Just to clarify, I respect every fetish and I also respect every factual review!
Second: And with younger high school boy/girl I mean also students between at least 16 and 18! That some of the students look younger than that for some people I only can say: it was not my intention and I referred to the scientific topics of "retardation and acceleration in the physiological development of kids" and "the calendrical and biological age of kids"! It's fact that kids have almost always different and very different calendrical and biological ages. This could be also for example an explanation/interpretation why some of Sophia's students look a little younger. On the other hand a younger appearance, even if the student is in actual fact 18, just visually accentuates the innocence. Sophia teaches the graduating class which will have their graduation exams in a few weeks and then gonna try to pass the SAT and ACT tests to get to college. So, everything's OK with their calendrical age.
That's all I wanted to say! This was just my personal statement to a comment of a member here. No need to interpret some weird things in it.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I started to type a long winded & frustrated reply to some of the crap posted on the preceding pages but seriously... I can't be bothered. It's not going to make a lick of difference to the "entitled" ones as they will keep provoking & enraging! LOL!!

All I want to say to L&P is to keep creating the game as you have in your plans... it doesn't matter what I or any other user thinks at such an early stage of development - just keep doing what you're doing.

Personally I would like sex to happen (even at v0.02) but I'm happy to wait for future versions as I'm not paying anything for the game at this stage. Oops - did I say that out loud? heh heh!!

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
Ok, I have definitely to intervene here! That's exactly what I mean that some people completely twist my statements and propagate wrong meanings!
First: I DID NOT SAY that I think it's creepy if an older man has something with a younger girl cause I think it can also be very hot and I also like that fetish too! And I very much like DMD and didn't say anything against it! So, why do you mention it at all in this context and reflect discredit on me? I said MALE TEACHER with a younger HIGH SCHOOL GIRL. I just like more the combination "female teacher - high school guy/girl" more than "male teacher - high school girl". That's the reason I've decided to take a female MC. But on the other hand, college professor - college girl I like both ways for example! That was just my opinion and I used the word "creepy" only cause I answered on a comment where this word has been used. Just to clarify, I respect every fetish and I also respect every factual review!
Second: And with younger high school boy/girl I mean also students between at least 16 and 18! That some of the students look younger than that for some people I only can say: it was not my intention and I referred to the scientific topics of "retardation and acceleration in the physiological development of kids" and "the calendrical and biological age of kids"! It's fact that kids have almost always different and very different calendrical and biological ages. This could be also for example an explanation/interpretation why some of Sophia's students look a little younger. On the other hand a younger appearance, even if the student is in actual fact 18, just visually accentuates the innocence. Sophia teaches the graduating class which will have their graduation exams in a few weeks and then gonna try to pass the SAT and ACT tests to get to college. So, everything's OK with their calendrical age.
That's all I wanted to say! This was just my personal statement to a comment of a member here. No need to interpret some weird things in it.
You did a nice game ! , i've enjoyed .. and don't give a fuck about other people's opinión ;) ..

Keep up the good work !

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018

Dude, I really love your game. Go for it! Forget the haters

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
when I see a man and a girl, I think "Wtf? She is too young, too inexperienced and naive. Wtf is wrong with this guy?".
that statemt always makes me chuckle,cuz i read it as "i'm so jelous,i wish i was the one who fuck this tight pussy"
unless you're some sort of mythical prude moralist,which is doubtful since you are on this site.

Reactions: thexian99

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Zac will definitely get laid. Hopefully all the male students will have a go with their new teacher... :evilsmile:

Reactions: milanoci

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
Just create the game you want from what I've seen so far it will be great, if people make suggestions which fit in with your vision you can adopt them but ignore everything else even from those who are paying to support you, I would but I'm a cripple living on benefits and can barely support myself. As for the shit talkers remember shit comes from assholes

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
I may be alone in this, I more than likely am, but I would rather there be a soft sweet loving and sexual romance between Sophia and her son. Everyone and the postman has a "Throw em down, wham bam thank you maam." Game, but I can count on one hand the games (the small amount that I've been able to find) that have an actual loving romance between mother and son. Even fewer were the MC is the Mother. I sincerely hope this is a game to join that sadly extremely small list.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
In my case it's about the MILF being abused. It adds to the humiliation when he's the asshole she doesn't like and when he is younger and in a socially inferior position, also when she doesn't like the sex and he is selfish and doesn't care about her feelings. Yeah, I'm an asshole :). I enjoy the humiliation of women as long as it happens with a strict and classy demeanor, so the guy shouldn't be an idiot (which he often is in these games, unfortunately).

I don't see myself as the bully. It's a fantasy. I am more of the manipulator behind the scenes who orchestrates the events, influences the decisions but never participates himself.
That's also the reason why I prefer female main characters: I enjoy ruining women and leading them astray more than helping some stupid boy to get pussies.
Interesting. Is the effect better if the abuser is ugly? Or part of you still projects itself in him and therefore you want him to be good looking?

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
I may be alone in this, I more than likely am, but I would rather there be a soft sweet loving and sexual romance between Sophia and her son. Everyone and the postman has a "Throw em down, wham bam thank you maam." Game, but I can count on one hand the games (the small amount that I've been able to find) that have an actual loving romance between mother and son. Even fewer were the MC is the Mother. I sincerely hope this is a game to join that sadly extremely small list.
The son should be a way more charismatic and seductive character for that. Right now, he´s just a regular teen interested in videogames and shit, and the only reason her mother would like to bang him is just lust. At least, the neighbour plays guitar and has some skills in seduction.

Reactions: Namco15

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Free Tabarnia , I agree. The son is the usual incest game creep who wants to bone mommy. But then again, that's probably some people's idea of a romance, so it's cool. As long as the player has the last word, I personally have no issue with whatever scenarios and kinks the author puts in the game.

Reactions: Ignazzio
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes