Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I think one of the ways L&P could bump Sophia into taking a more active role with other hetero and lesbian partners is using the swinger event as a catalyst.

Liam is usually too tired to have sex (or he has work or fishing trips or sports that are more important/come first).

I think that the way Liam behaves at the swinger event could be one of the decision points for Sophia, in terms of how active/aggressive she decides to act in the aftermath of this event.

If Sophia is tentative with Andy (or Andy is nervous and he and Sophia do a lot of gentle cuddling/light foreplay before the main event that ends too quickly for Andy), while Liam takes Cathy to pound town and really dominates her, Sophia is going to notice how much more enthusiastic Liam is with Cathy versus his wife.

I believe that all the GW sex has been one Liam orgasm then he is done. I don't recall Sophia ever getting multiple orgasms from a GW encounter.

Let's start with an enthusiastic Cathy who give Liam oral and swallows, before Liam returns the oral favor and fingering, giving Cathy multiple orgasms, followed by some very aggressive fucking in multiple positions where Cathy and Liam are driving each other on with dirty talk before Cathy insists that Liam finish inside her and Liam very aggressively gives her what she asks for.

Liam already had the chance to peek at Cathy while she tried on several wedding dresses. Cathy even insisted that Liam stay during the entire fitting, over the objections of her sister Olivia and Liam's uncertainty about staying.

View attachment 2102877

View attachment 2102881

View attachment 2102884

If L&P was to put in a one-week time skip here, he could add in narrative showing how things have not gotten better between Liam and Sophia, for ex.:

How busy Liam has been since the weekend when Sophia and Liam got together with Andy and Cathy that he has not made any intimate time for Sophia.

Sophia has tried to talk to Liam about putting some spice into their sex lives and he is too tired/too busy to talk with her/hear her.

Liam has to take a trip with the boss and several of his daughters to see a fashion show in another country at the end of the week with no intimacy, so Sophia has no sign of renewed intimate time with her husband for the upcoming week.

This would all help to build up some internal pressure on Sophia to pay attention and reward those people who show an interest in her, particularly Ellie/Dylan/Sam/Patricia/Nathalie.

I think that the positive responses she received from those partners would, internally, make her feel justified to share/continue to share more than she would have a month ago, after all - it's not like Liam can be bothered ...
Take into account that Gw's tour is not continued yet

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
I didn't believe the developers words when he said that Liam won't cheat; there was a scene in Part 1 of the game where Sophia and Patricia are going shopping and they bumped into Liam who was purchasing clothing... what was odd about Liam's behavior is that he looked completely panicky and feeling caught like he wasn't supposed to seen by anyone and immediately left after a couple of words being exchanged. Even Patricia found it weird that he behaved that way and supposedly insinuated to Sophia that he could be cheating. Sophia brushed it off.

What I found weird about that interaction was that if the developers -one of- priorities is to keep the game realistic then I don't see how Sophia doesn't start interrogating him in the ladies clothing shop with full support of her sister; they could have Beyonce and Solange him like what happened to Jay Z without the violence. -In real life- Sophia would have not let it slide even if their date night ended with her following through a surprise Liam laid out for her and told her to model the lingerie 'he bought for her'. Seemed sketchy.

Secondly, just before the 3rd Aiden task started Sophia left for obvious reasons leaving Liam by himself alongside her friends and mutual friend Cathy. It is actively encouraged for Liam to make decisions to increase his enticement for Cathy. She is making all the moves to see if hes interested and he following her like the aromatic scent of pollen hypnotizing a bee to follow it. He's even given the option to look at her half naked breast three times in the mirror in which he gets caught.

During the end of that event day Sophia asks him whether the offer of opening the relationship is a good idea and it's him who's persuading her to think about it, as far to say it will increase their chances of having a 3rd child Sophia's been asking for. It's not cheating as per say but it does make it look like he's actively looking for other women.

I'm not saying this is in-definitive; it does look like he's trying to make something work.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I didn't believe the developers words when he said that Liam won't cheat; there was a scene in Part 1 of the game where Sophia and Patricia are going shopping and they bumped into Liam who was purchasing clothing... what was odd about Liam's behavior is that he looked completely panicky and feeling caught like he wasn't supposed to seen by anyone and immediately left after a couple of words being exchanged. Even Patricia found it weird that he behaved that way and supposedly insinuated to Sophia that he could be cheating. Sophia brushed it off.
Most people thought the same thing, but here is a conversation that he had about cheating on his wife back in 2018.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-170-lust-passion.5944/post-924555

1665872785708.png

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
Most people thought the same thing, but here is a conversation that he had about cheating on his wife back in 2018.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-170-lust-passion.5944/post-924555

View attachment 2103141
I dont see the point of adding that particular scene, he even acknowledged the insinuation and still kept it in. Probably come to it when he finishes all 30 days and add more tangents in the game.

It still doesn't explain what's going on between Liam and Cathy because it looks like outside of marriage they'll probably be at each other.

SophiawantsSam, supposedly this weekend

• Angry
Reactions: Stephanie98

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I dont see the point of adding that particular scene, he even acknowledged the insinuation and still kept it in. Probably come to it when he finishes all 30 days and add more tangents in the game.

It still doesn't explain what's going on between Liam and Cathy because it looks like outside of marriage they'll probably be at each other.

SophiawantsSam, supposedly this weekend
The wedding shop and the evening explain what going on with Liam and Cathy. That is the swinging event. That is what Sophia and Liam discuss in bed after the visit to Cathy and Andy's place.

RockSpice

Apr 18, 2021

View attachment 2103141
According to this post https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-170-lust-passion.5944/post-8625289 Liam would never secretly cheat on Sophia. Also, there won't be any route with Liam and Ellie but there will be interesting options for them in the future. If this is true, than Parker's could be one very happy family :sneaky:

Family orgies have never been confirmed, but they have not been excluded either.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
According to this post https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-170-lust-passion.5944/post-8625289 Liam would never secretly cheat on Sophia. Also, there won't be any route with Liam and Ellie but there will be interesting options for them in the future. If this is true, than Parker's could be one very happy family :sneaky:

Family orgies have never been confirmed, but they have not been excluded either.
The family orgies I don't think we will see them at all. The closest thing we will get is probably a combination of Sophia, Dylan, Patricia, or Sophia, Ellie, and Patricia. At most, a threesome.

Jan 5, 2022
The family orgies I don't think we will see them at all. The closest thing we will get is probably a combination of Sophia, Dylan, Patricia, or Sophia, Ellie, and Patricia. At most, a threesome.
Sharing an old and not so important information about Patricia and Dylan route. I guess this will be a bit of a disappointment to some fans.
Screenshot_20221016-162244_Yahoo Mail.jpg Screenshot_20221016-162254_Yahoo Mail.jpg Screenshot_20221016-162303_Yahoo Mail.jpg Screenshot_20221016-162319_Yahoo Mail.jpg
But I think the "family orgies" will only happen towards the end of the game which is basically many years away from now. So I guess, we don't have to worry about this route right now.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Sharing an old and not so important information about Patricia and Dylan route. I guess this will be a bit of a disappointment to some fans.
View attachment 2103886 View attachment 2103887 View attachment 2103888 View attachment 2103889
But I think the "family orgies" will only happen towards the end of the game which is basically many years away from now. So I guess, we don't have to worry about this route right now.
Basically we can forget about that.After all we are talking for events in 20+ years.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Correctly defined yes, I agree with you. Dylan can't be cuckold/ntr, only Liam can be cuckold/ntr. But the way LP designed the point system shows this.

View attachment 2102532

This is why people say Dylan NTR or Dylan Cuckold. L&P said Dylan has a "cuckold/ntr fetish." Whatever the hell that means.
ah didn't know there was a cuckold stat, seems an odd decision to have that but well, its LP.

I have a personal dislike for the NTR tag because of how many times people just assign NTR to stuff they don't like, even if it not even close to being NTR.

Jun 18, 2022
ah didn't know there was a cuckold stat, seems an odd decision to have that but well, its LP.

I have a personal dislike for the NTR tag because of how many times people just assign NTR to stuff they don't like, even if it not even close to being NTR.
In 10 years, with Dylan's help, we will be able to choose Sofia's lovers, it remains only to wait 10 years.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
View attachment 2103886 View attachment 2103887 View attachment 2103888 View attachment 2103889
more interesting is posible a Patricia/Ellie?

Futa3dguy

Jul 29, 2021
That's why I find it so interesting that people here get so bent out of shape. These devs are working well within the systems they're allowed and are being paid for it. Complain all you want, but so long as they're making money why would they change anything. That being stated, I would much rather this discussion thread be filled with actual game theories instead of all the pointless whining. It's so much more fun.
You are correct. People should stop paying these Devs. Don't encourage bad behavior.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes