Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
I think the scene in Sam's house is unreal. I understand that Sofia is somewhat excited, but not to the same extent that she would undress in a strange house, knowing that at any moment Sam's parents could come into the room. Her actions are a serious crime in America, with a serious deadline. I would understand if she was drunk or stoned, but for a sober head at her age, this is unlikely.
Yeah at the end everyone has something to complain about

DrSpecial

Formerly 'Tickvick'
Jan 15, 2019
I think the scene in Sam's house is unreal. I understand that Sofia is somewhat excited, but not to the same extent that she would undress in a strange house, knowing that at any moment Sam's parents could come into the room. Her actions are a serious crime in America, with a serious deadline. I would understand if she was drunk or stoned, but for a sober head at her age, this is unlikely.
she is now officially a cheating wife and maybe she will regret after that what she did just for long-awaited orgasm. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2022
Only Sophia, I don't have many hiding places. And what about the clothes on the bed and the floor?
If julia gets called while opening the door sophia could make a run to his closet or hide behind the door again. After sam could scoot the clothes on the floor under the bed and sit on the clothes on the bed. Julia doesnt have to walk in his room fully, she could just say what she needs to say at the door. Alot of scenarios could play out where they dont get caught but it just depends how the dev writes it.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
If the first sex scene Sophia/another male is on PD16-no way to be with Sam.
There is only a mini event with Sam before that and we even don't know if there will be an event with Sam on PD16.
I doubt they will jump straigth to sex on the next normal/big event.
I am not sure the dev will make BOTH hetero sex scenes on PD16 without Sophia.
It is possible one to be Dylan/(Emma or Marie or Christine) and the other Ellie/Logan.
Or even both sex scenes to be with Dylan.
Or still he will make one of the scen to be with Sophia.
After that we won't have any more hetero sex scene for a very long time.
The Sam big moment will be probably PD20+.Something like 10+ years.
I agree with you. That Sophia will not be that person who has sex on PD16. That would be somehow to soon for her.

Did you all notice on the 2nd animation, when they were making out on Sams bed, that they were smiling to each other.

Reactions: roro and xxxorro

S4nd M4n

Nov 7, 2021
View attachment 1922907

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.170

This is a crunched version of A Wife and Mother version 0.170, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue. If you don't like the crunched low quality images, you can just put and replace the HQ images from v0.150, 0.160, 0.161, 0.165, 0.170

DOWNLOAD
CE v0.170 (1.30 GB)
Win:
MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Linux: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
MAC: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Android: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE

View attachment 2008109 View attachment 2008110 View attachment 2008116
Waiting for new update A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.175 ... :coffee: (y) :p

Last edited:

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
i'm not on Sam's path but I am just curious about how this update is going on. Could please someone provide a Sam path save to to give a glimps on it?

Reactions: Dev.i.aint

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Ending is just a tease otherwise half of the next update will be about thwt.

Then again isn’t all the next event is is going to the barbershop?

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes