Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Probably It's the first time we get to see Sophia fully naked first time .
Hope the next one will be good.
The Next update will be based on which part of story??

Whoever aid this is clearly lost! Or I guess I was tripping the 15 times we have watched Sophia take a shower and she must have been dressed or in a bikini while showering. Oh that's right Ellie and her were wearing winter coats when they were making out and the next time they had scuba gear on when Ellie played with herelf and somehow squirted, hence the scuba gear cuz she really lets loose lol! May wanna play again pal, Choose oppoite this time as well!
Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif Jaye_Main_CS_sig.gif

Reactions: 10xRecoil

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
This update has anything for a pure lesbian patch? Just so I don't waste time downloading and see protag sitting reading a book on the couch again

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
At this point sam and dylan are in the race to fuck best friend's mom of each other.
I think dylan will win, amber is much more easygoing

Reactions: Sagf

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
As promised, my lesbian route walkthrough, updated for v.150

View attachment 1517784
View attachment 1509634

Since the next update with a lesbian event wont be until playable day 14, which might be 2, 2 and a half years away (at the time of writing), I won't be actively updating this walkthrough for a while. But, with any luck, when it does arrive, I'll update this post with a save and walkthrough then.

EDIT (current as of v.170):
Final save for the Lesbian Route for Part 2: View attachment 1755185 . Not that it's worth playing, there's only just under 2 minutes of content, and none of it actually lesbian content.

EDIT2:
Now that Part 1 is separate, I might start working on my own version/patch to take out the hetero parts of the Ellie and Patricia routes, for example, the requirement to flirt with the movers in order to have enough Filthy points for Patricia's shower scene, the need to flirt with Larry Morello at the prison and to look at the dicks of Logan and co at the sauna.

If anyone is interested, please PM me, that way I can gauge the interest and if it's worth the effort.
Thank you, Alley_Cat, for the lesbian walkthrough for Part 1. This is my first time playing this path and it was way worth it, very hot. Any chance soon of you doing a Part 2 walkthrough, now that there is more content? Without you, it would be very hard to play that path with so many options. The funny thing though, trying to play the lesbian path, every time I come across a Dylan choice, I am automatically wanting to go there, but thank goodness for your walkthrough to keep me on the straight and narrow. Excellent work, just wanted to say how much you are appreciated. BTW, I'll pick up with Day 17 after I get up.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Alley_Cat

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
I don't know what Sam has against locking doors, thats my only jist with an otherwise perfect and very, very hot update. Most renders were lewd, L&P didn't spend much time with introduction scenes, this is what I call efficiency. If he keeps this going at a decent rate I can see myself becoming a patron.

And I think he might have wrote himself into a corner with that cliffhanger, lets see
the door is damaged so he cant lock

• Thinking Face
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Nerttu and CutieLvr

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
It'd be a spot for Dylan or Elle to catch Sophia cheating. Either of them could blackmail Sophia into getting the same thing or more, say a three way with Sam or another girl.
maybe dylan taped her from the bedroom and is blackmailing her with it. or liam for the game sophia fuck s the boss.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
the door is damaged so he cant lock
That is the first thing that entered my mind when I got to the end of the latest update, "cliffhanger". Left us all holding on to our hard dicks, or inserted dildos (for the ladies). It was definitely exciting, waiting for the next update.

Tesla223

Nov 20, 2021
I have request something to L&P about the ending scene of "SOPHIA AND SAM" .waiting for his reply.
i will share the reply with you guys

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes