FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
How much content is in the new update? the changelog doesn't say too much, so not sure about downloading it again.:HideThePain:
If you like the Sam path, you will love this update.

If you want to see Sophia getting all steamed up, you will love this update.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
How does DoL handle Dyland and Ellie in relation to Sophia, if it's made to remove the incest? Does it just change the script to refer to them as Sophia's stepkids or something?

olynix

Aug 2, 2021
Is there an option at the end to cut off Aiden's dick and shove it down his throat? I can't even remember the last time I saw a character in a game that pisses me off so much! I just want to kill that piece of fucking shit!!! Give me Patricia's desert eagle, author! I want to shoot this leather bag filled with dogshit that impersonates a human!!!
Fucking HATE!
Fucking Joffrey in fucking game of thrones finally found a worthy opponent!
100% of pure HATE!
My dick got soft and I didn't even cum! I can't believe this even happened! Fucking Aiden!

Last edited:
Reactions: roro and Shalamar94

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
progession on the lesbian path used to be 2 years away... 2.5 years ago. now it's 3+ years away. suspect this project will be dead long before then.

I know, right? It's insane. Update after update drops and my game still ends after a few seconds. I won't even bother downloading this one.

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
how do you think the next update will resolute this update?

i think she's going to lay down hastily next to sam's bed to be completely be out of view of julie's point of view and would quickly pass the cello over to sam.
as for the clothes i see either sophia snatching them as she goes down or sam covering them out of view.
i don't think she'll hide behind the curtains even if it's a easier route to look at because the movement of the curtain which is right up against the wall and window panels will make it dead obvious to see a bulge coming inwards (and im not taking about sam here), the curtains dont look long enough to cover her feet and reflection of the silhouette casted by the sun rays could also make it obvious for someone to behind it.
it will take julie either not paying proper attention to detail, being blind, looking else where, not entering the room at all or lacking brain cells to see someone hide behind the curtains.

how will this change the perspective of sophia looking at dylan when he's making moves on marie (or other way round)?

her new young romance has just started and how sam brings her back to her teenage years will probably have her look at dylan the same way she was looking at sam in the end of jacuzzi event when he brought back ellie from the beach.

i think her sex-ed lessons with dylan will continue by her teaching dylan what he should do with marie by training him. this will continue her feeling towards what she has with sam.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
how do you think the next update will resolute this update?

i think she's going to lay down hastily next to sam's bed to be completely be out of view of julie's point of view and would quickly pass the cello over to sam.
as for the clothes i see either sophia snatching them as she goes down or sam covering them out of view.
i don't think she'll hide behind the curtains even if it's a easier route to look at because the movement of the curtain which is right up against the wall and window panels will make it dead obvious to see a bulge coming inwards (and im not taking about sam here), the curtains dont look long enough to cover her feet and reflection of the silhouette casted by the sun rays could also make it obvious for someone to behind it.
it will take julie either not paying proper attention to detail, being blind, looking else where, not entering the room at all or lacking brain cells to see someone hide behind the curtains.

how will this change the perspective of sophia looking at dylan when he's making moves on marie (or other way round)?

her new young romance has just started and how sam brings her back to her teenage years will probably have her look at dylan the same way she was looking at sam in the end of jacuzzi event when he brought back ellie from the beach.

i think her sex-ed lessons with dylan will continue by her teaching dylan what he should do with marie by training him. this will continue her feeling towards what she has with sam.
Given the progression rate of the game, this will probably turn out to be a nothing burger.

Sophia will either hide, maybe the father didn't see the bra but used the washroom without flushing, or the situation will be passed off as an art project or Julia could agree to remain silent for a non-sexual favor.

There could a sexual blackmail angle but given the number of ongoing storylines, that would not be wise.

But maybe Patreons voted for one.

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hey there naughtynafz...
I haven't played this Combined Edition so I don't know what has been included.
Just wanted to point out that the artwork for "Classroom Fantasies" is done by Pixil.
All I know is that follardo turned Pixil's artwork into a Renpy mini-game and also wrote the script in Spanish and then I translated it into English.
So... maybe Westpod made another Renpy mini-game that I don't know of..?
ok.. Sorry for the mistake.. will update it as soon as possible

Reactions: Ranxerox

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Pure speculation on my part, but this is the trajectory that I think Sam's progression is going to be.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep. That scans well. Alternatively, the next short one could be the blowjob. Their next big event may be setup to happen during Sam's school fieldtrip and he slips away. It would be exciting and nostalgic for Sophia.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That’s why I have Sophia Cuck Liam and don’t give him any pussy, she’s saving it for the dudes and girls
Now how long do we have to wait for Dylan to fuck Sams mom Amber?
Until at least PD20 when Dylan can return from boarding school again. So maybe around 15 years.
Yeah I do think Neil did catch the bra on the floor and told Julia about it.

When you briefly see Amber and Julia talking it looks as if Julia isn't wearing a bra.

I guess this will lead to Julia blackmail route? Was there ever talks of a Julia update?
Jules doesn't need to blackmail Sophia. She's proven her tongue skills enough. What is more likely is Ellie using that to push Sophia's boundaries.
Maybe Julia catches Sam and Sophia in process and asks if she could join. :love: Have a sweet little threesome. :p
Jules is a lesbian, one of the few in the game. She's got absolutely no interest in guys, let alone her brother.
progession on the lesbian path used to be 2 years away... 2.5 years ago. now it's 3+ years away. suspect this project will be dead long before then.
If the game isn't abandoned before PD15. However from then onwards will be fun.
How does DoL handle Dyland and Ellie in relation to Sophia, if it's made to remove the incest? Does it just change the script to refer to them as Sophia's stepkids or something?
Dylan is a lodger, Ellie is a friend, Patricia is a best friend. Always found it curious and telling is that Ellie and Dylan are handled differently.

EDIT: When I briefly tried rewriting DoL to make sense, I went through it with the question "Would I actually play this?" in mind. And with Ellie as a daughter of a friend of Sophia that wanted to study in San Alejo makes kinda sense, and yeah, was a good enough story. It was Dylan, considering he's not particularly academic, that I struggled with. Would have made more sense that Dylan stayed with his family back where they used to live and used family connections for him to get what he needed.
Is there an option at the end to cut off Aiden's dick and shove it down his throat? I can't even remember the last time I saw a character in a game that pisses me off so much! I just want to kill that piece of fucking shit!!! Give me Patricia's desert eagle, author! I want to shoot this leather bag filled with dogshit that impersonates a human!!!
Fucking HATE!
100% of pure HATE!
My dick got soft and I didn't even cum! I can't believe this even happened! Fucking Aiden!
Intriguingly, I don't get the Aiden hate. He's a non-event as far as I'm concerned. If you don't like him, just refuse his tasks, and you lose nothing substantial at all.

EDIT: And to be clear, I don't do Aiden's tasks, but then I have no interest in the Dylan route. I want the best for him, but so far that appears to require refusing Aiden's tasks.
Pure speculation on my part, but this is the trajectory that I think Sam's progression is going to be.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BJ would count as a sex scene. Which we know isn't going to happen on the hetero route until at least PD16.

Last edited:

Shalamar94

May 27, 2022
Fucking HATE!
100% of pure HATE!
I feel the same way about that asshole too and that's why I had Sophia asking Don Morello to take care of that bastard; Don Morello sent a bunch of mafioso guys to take care of him the last time I played, but since I haven't played this update I don't know how that went so far.. I hope he got a good beating !

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Im in depression thinking about how much time it would take for sophia to sit on don morello's lap :cry:
Unlikely to even happen. Don Morello's shown absolutely no interest whatsoever in taking advantage of Sophia that way. Those that want to abuse Sophia like that may as well just play Aiden's path.

Oct 22, 2021
Unlikely to even happen. Don Morello's shown absolutely no interest whatsoever in taking advantage of Sophia that way. Those that want to abuse Sophia like that may as well just play Aiden's path.
oh come on you know how this works... he will help her and in return he will take her ass.....simple as fuck im not talking about he abusing her, he can be a gentlemen and women like powerful men they always have a soft side for them.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes