_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Or simply follow her educator's calling and join the party, offering some guidelines and demonstrations.
Or Dylan might unknowingly put it in the wrong whole, get in trouble, and wind up depressed again. And then Sophia's motherly instincts will kick in. And she might have experience in sex teaching the three brothers. We know that one after park options - homeless aid sounds like getting felt up by homeless men.

Reactions: hydraki46

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I'm silently hoping for some Sophia's involvement. Well, not so silently anymore, I guess ;)
I'd like Sophia to get involved as well. I think it would be nice if there was the option for Sophia to help Dylan with Emma/Marie since Dylan is not the smooth talker that Sam seems to be.

I could see several scenarios where she could give an assist, for Dylan's sake, because she is comfortable pursuing her lesbian desires or both.

Emma:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Marie:

So I think that there are ways for Sophia to become involved with Emma/Marie and Dylan, but the culmination of these events is, I'd guess, around PD 25 - so late 2030's RL at the current pace...

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Here are my personal favorite miscellaneous quotes and snippets of dialogue from v0.175. There is SO much dialogue in this event, but I mostly enjoyed the erotic lines that you wouldn’t normally expect to hear between a teenage boy and best friend’s mom/mom’s best friend/next-door neighbor. I left out most of the romantic and educational banter. And, frankly, I didn’t double check my work. So if I missed your favorite lines, feel free to post yours.

My favorite line from this update.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Here are my personal favorite miscellaneous quotes and snippets of dialogue from v0.175. There is SO much dialogue in this event, but I mostly enjoyed the erotic lines that you wouldn’t normally expect to hear between a teenage boy and best friend’s mom/mom’s best friend/next-door neighbor. I left out most of the romantic and educational banter. And, frankly, I didn’t double check my work. So if I missed your favorite lines, feel free to post yours.

48A157CA-CA16-4F0D-AFAD-EC6CAA3C0352.gif
:ROFLMAO: 48171011-A8C1-4823-A45D-297F475AC97E.gif
:love: 16144995-161E-4441-A6A3-B8A2BA904DEA.jpeg
:ROFLMAO:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Do you mean my estimate as to when Dylan will get his first chance of actual sex with Sophia? That's easy, and simply assumes that it wont happen until after Aiden's last task, which at the current rate will be on PD24. One day later is PD25.

This also coincides nicely with my general feeling that the order will be Ellie, Patricia, Sam, Dylan, on roughly PD19, 21, 23 and 25.
My guess for Dylan,from long time ago was PD22.If we are lucky.Otherwise PD25.
I really hope you are wrong about the order and Patricia will have that sex scene on PD15 with Sophia.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'd like Sophia to get involved as well. I think it would be nice if there was the option for Sophia to help Dylan with Emma/Marie since Dylan is not the smooth talker that Sam seems to be.

I could see several scenarios where she could give an assist, for Dylan's sake, because she is comfortable pursuing her lesbian desires or both.

Emma:

Marie:

So I think that there are ways for Sophia to become involved with Emma/Marie and Dylan, but the culmination of these events is, I'd guess, around PD 25 - so late 2030's RL at the current pace...
You forget Christine.
There will be also a scene with Christine and Ellie on PD13,but probably just Christine.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Since when has L&P given so many details? What's happening? I'm so worried about him.
To my rather simple questions concerning some elements of future events in the game, assuming an answer in general terms, without details, L&P answers so vaguely that in the end I have no answer to the question posed.
Therefore, this post causes me great doubts about its authenticity, it may be a fake.
But who knows?

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
To my rather simple questions concerning some elements of future events in the game, assuming an answer in general terms, without details, L&P answers so vaguely that in the end I have no answer to the question posed.
Therefore, this post causes me great doubts about its authenticity, it may be a fake.
But who knows?
If you look at the date of that email, it's from 2021. I have never received a reply when sending anything to that email address. It seems the way to speak to L&P is only on his patreon.

Reactions: xxxorro
3.40 star(s) 490 Votes