globsis

Jan 14, 2018
There is such a picture in the game files (A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_1_0.151\game\images) View attachment 2244332

How to get such a scene in the game? As I understand it, this is after class, when Aiden asks Sofia to show her panties.
I have tried different "choice" options, but I have never received "such a scene"...

Does anyone know how to "come" to such a scene?
this is most likely fan art.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I would say the complete opposite. During the last event with Jules on PD11, she was told by Sophia that what they did was a once-off and can't happen again. So Sophia going further with Sam is a complete betrayal, and more likely to cut off the Jules branch entirely.

I'm not aware of anyone playing the Sam route that is interested in the Jules branch of the Ellie route anyway. Most I've heard lately is anyone playing either Dylan or Sam routes are more interested in the Logan branch.
Contradiction! The Julia branch of the Elli Route is hot. And if Sam stands in the way of this branch, Sam will be buried.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Contradiction! The Julia branch of the Elli Route is hot. And if Sam stands in the way of this branch, Sam will be buried.
As the third likely option, Logan will also be standing in the way of the Jules branch.

Depending on how the bonus storyline will end, there's a chance Dylan might too. But since I believe the storyline will end before the Jules branch even starts, I'm not particularly worried about this eventuality.

Reactions: hzjujk

Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
Intercourse: Antonio
See her fully naked: Sam, Eli
French kiss: Sam, Patricia, Juliet, ELLIE & JULIA
Suck her bare nipples: Sam
She saw a dick: Dylan (twice), SCHOOL JANITOR, DESHAWN (VICKY's BOYFRIEND)
She saw a masturbation and an ejaculation: Dylan, SCHOOL JANITOR
Grab her boob: Sam, Aiden, Zac, ELLIE & JULIA
Pinch her nipple: Sam, Aiden, JULIA, NATALIE (MAID)
She saw Aiden and his friends dick, the 3 boys and the 2 old men too

Reactions: kimber700

griv9

Nov 25, 2021
this is most likely fan art.
No, it was among the downloaded game files. I just pointed out the location where the file is located: "A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_1_0.151\game\images"
And it has a name similar to neighboring files: "day18_Sophia_spreads_legs"

And this is not a mod.

In the topic with fanart, I did not see this particular picture either, although there are really a lot of similar ones.

That's why I asked if someone could tell me how to "get" such a scene in the game....

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
No, it was among the downloaded game files. I just pointed out the location where the file is located: "A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_1_0.151\game\images"
And it has a name similar to neighboring files: "day18_Sophia_spreads_legs"

And this is not a mod.

In the topic with fanart, I did not see this particular picture either, although there are really a lot of similar ones.

That's why I asked if someone could tell me how to "get" such a scene in the game....
It's from the fan-art, I don't know how you end it up having it in the game files.

Sophia really knows how to motivate her students

1671366299981.png

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
Yeah I agree. It would be quite sudden for her to have sex with a random guy out of nowhere. I think there might be some spicy moments and I guess we'll see some inner monologue type thing with Sophia where she tries to justify her actions. But that's all I guess will be happening at this stage. Also since Sophia is with her sister it would be a bad idea to have sex with another guy in front of her sister Patricia. There might be another date with them in future (I'm sorry I'm not sure) but we'll have to wait for that. As for Patricia, if she suggests having sex with the meuseum guys there might be a chance we'll get to see Sophia at most giving them a blowjob (I'm not expectig that much from her) but nothing more than that. Also, I think Sophia will not easily get manipulated into sex by just some random guys this easily. Sure it will be quite something if this happens, but I think this will be too illogical in terms of what L&P has intended this game to be. Let's hope these updates come soon for us to enjoy this story.
Absolutely agree with you. It's too easy if Sophia gives in to the museum guys. That's not normal Sophia we know. I'd like to see rather her with Sam and Larry (a special visit) by Morelo's request.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Alright, here are some answers I got from L&P.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, there is one more info I shared on the Off-topic thread.
glad you asked these questions, as someone who had Sam hide behind the bathtub only to get cucked in the last update. I finally saw the update today, I was concerned about the panties choice.

the update was great, interesting to see what Julia's reaction will be in like a year+ time when he cycles back around to this path.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes