kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
Yeah I agree. It would be quite sudden for her to have sex with a random guy out of nowhere. I think there might be some spicy moments and I guess we'll see some inner monologue type thing with Sophia where she tries to justify her actions. But that's all I guess will be happening at this stage. Also since Sophia is with her sister it would be a bad idea to have sex with another guy in front of her sister Patricia. There might be another date with them in future (I'm sorry I'm not sure) but we'll have to wait for that. As for Patricia, if she suggests having sex with the meuseum guys there might be a chance we'll get to see Sophia at most giving them a blowjob (I'm not expectig that much from her) but nothing more than that. Also, I think Sophia will not easily get manipulated into sex by just some random guys this easily. Sure it will be quite something if this happens, but I think this will be too illogical in terms of what L&P has intended this game to be. Let's hope these updates come soon for us to enjoy this story.
Absolutely agree with you. It's too easy if Sophia gives in to the museum guys. That's not normal Sophia we know. I'd like to see rather her with Sam and Larry (a special visit) by Morelo's request.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Alright, here are some answers I got from L&P.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, there is one more info I shared on the Off-topic thread.
glad you asked these questions, as someone who had Sam hide behind the bathtub only to get cucked in the last update. I finally saw the update today, I was concerned about the panties choice.

the update was great, interesting to see what Julia's reaction will be in like a year+ time when he cycles back around to this path.

qhuy729

Apr 2, 2018
The next update is pretty pointless so I just hope he releases this update quickly
Like the previous update about Sophia going to meet Aiden's gang outside

Reactions: kimber700

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
The next update is pretty pointless so I just hope he releases this update quickly
Like the previous update about Sophia going to meet Aiden's gang outside
Since transitioning into the part 2 phase I'd say the Dylan/Amber event and the Sam event were the only good ones.

Myers one was okay but one of many "could've been more" updates.

Reactions: Sagf

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Alright, here are some answers I got from L&P.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, there is one more info I shared on the Off-topic thread.
5. Is the museum event going to be a 100% straight event or will there be any lesbian encounters betweem the sisters?
Rather straight.
How to understand this? Guys, tell me how do you interpret this answer?t
Straight, does this mean the content is not lesbian? So the ladies will have some fun with the young guys?

2. Is there any chance for Alyssa to give a surprise visit to Sophia?
Well, even if she did there is nothing going to happen between them. But their next events will be very special.
I especially like: But their next events will be very special.
I'm looking forward to this event.

1. L&P, in the last update there was a choice for Sophia to let Sam take off her panties. Will this choice have any impact in the future?
It doesn't matter if Sophia let Sam take off her panties or do it herself.
I was also worried about this question.

Thank you for sharing with us.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So whats the point of Alyssa if nothings going to happen between them after it came off like Sophia was getting turned on by her?
Maybe there was a point at one stage, but like hzjujk is suggesting she got buried because she was in the way of the Jules branch.

Although I think it far more likely it's the idea of Dylan/Patricia content, even if I don't see anything happening from Patricia's side. Because while we know choosing the Alyssa event doesn't stop the Ellie route, it does appear so far to stop the Patricia route.

Reactions: xxxorro and hzjujk

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
5. Is the museum event going to be a 100% straight event or will there be any lesbian encounters betweem the sisters?
Rather straight.
How to understand this? Guys, tell me how do you interpret this answer?t
Straight, does this mean the content is not lesbian? So the ladies will have some fun with the young guys?

2. Is there any chance for Alyssa to give a surprise visit to Sophia?
Well, even if she did there is nothing going to happen between them. But their next events will be very special.
I especially like: But their next events will be very special.
I'm looking forward to this event.

1. L&P, in the last update there was a choice for Sophia to let Sam take off her panties. Will this choice have any impact in the future?
It doesn't matter if Sophia let Sam take off her panties or do it herself.
I was also worried about this question.

Thank you for sharing with us.
I think 'rather straight' gives L&P the latitude for some lesbian teasing to happen.

Patricia loves to push Sophia's boundaries so she could get Sophia to tease the boys and pretend to be lesbians/have lesbian inclinations if the museum guys decide that they want more for their special after hours, private museum visit, than the ladies wanted to give them.

I've seen female friends deflect guys with the lesbian play and fake/real kiss when the guys were getting pushy about getting 'something' for their time.

I think of it like women dancing together in a college bar - they can play up the lesbian side of things to tease the guys but never take it further than what happens in the bar.

The conversation later that evening between Patricia and Sophia can be one of two sisters joking about how easy it is to tease and lead college guys and enjoying the affirmation that 'they've still got it'.

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes