bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Except Dylan, the other main characters take another step forward with each new event with Sophia. But every time Dylan stays one step forward with Sophia and 3 steps backward .

The Sophia/Dylan storyline in the game is very poorly written and developed by l&p.:sneaky:
He was totally in but than Natalie cockblockt him when he should have gotten the massage in the Jacuzzi after the Park. And this is what will hapen adter the next update XD

Reactions: new_user!

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
Because it is a done night stand? There are no consequenes no Stakes. With SAM this relationship could destroy her whole family. Even worse with Dylan because of Incest. These two are just a one and done thing and that makes it much easier for her to cross lines. Especially when she is now feeling like she is in College again thanks to Sam. We almost had this already in the club in which the guy she never knew before alredy touched her pussy and she could not stop it.

This time Patricia is in it as well and she will be the initiator of the whole thing. Sex? I am not sure but blowjob with 99% certainty because of the Conversation with Patricia after them agreeing to the date.

And regarding Dylan. Dylan now has a Chuckhold bar. That alone should say a lot already
Sophia doesn't like blowjobs, so I don't see that happening! "Yuck, gross!"
...and what has Dylan got to do with the museum visit? He can't be cuckolded if he knows nothing about it!
Definition - 'a man who is aware of his wife’s infidelity and acquiesces to it'.

Reactions: new_user!

Ntwaidumella

Sep 8, 2018
It's going to get worse when the Ellie route branches into three on PD16, and there are days where she only gets two events in a day. PD18 she doesn't even get any.

As yet haven't heard any interest in the Ellie/Sam storyline, so that could probably be removed. Just keep the slut branch and the Jules branch.

But then with your logic, Jules being used as the gateway, the slut branch could also be dispensed with, since Jules is the one Ellie is using to get what she wants.

Does anyone know if there are any branches planned for the Sam route?

Whuuut? C,mon, (Ellie/Sam/Dylan) would be one of the best branchs in the game bro... Ellie progressive corruption with Sam and Dylan(cuck?)

If L&P takes a poll this will be clear

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
Except Dylan, the other main characters take another step forward with each new event with Sophia. But every time Dylan stays one step forward with Sophia and 3 steps backward .

The Sophia/Dylan storyline in the game is very poorly written and developed by l&p.:sneaky:
I think I'm losing interest in this game.
Dylan is not worth making progress with Sophia.:LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Poooooor kid Frodo;):D

Reactions: Taker Fan

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
So I think I finally figured out how I would develop AWAM, of course, the benefit of hindsight is always easier and I do still enjoy AWAM, just frustrated with how long it takes to cycle back around and follow something up.

Anyway, I think Filthy revolves around Dylan, Lesbian revolves around Ellie, Good Wife revolves around Liam (obviously)

After all, it's called A Wife and a Mother and how far would you go, so the other characters outwith they 3 are there to help Sophia go further and further with Dylan, Ellie, and Liam. I believe this is the case and of course, some characters are involved more in Sophia's corruption than others.

Let's be real, the filthy route is the more popular one, then Lesbian after that, people can argue that I'm sure but it's just the truth.

Filthy points would be relative to how far you can go with Dylan but during development, I would presume you always have the max points needed to unlock scenes with Dylan, same would go with Lesbian and Good Wife. I would remove individual character points and just add a choice, Sam Yes or No etc etc.

I would then identify all the characters in the filthy route and then develop each character's scenes with Sophia.

Start with Dylan and develop all the scenes with Dylan out until the last scene with Dylan.

Then go to Sam, do the same, then Zach, then Aiden, then tutoring side job, then old guys, etc etc.

With each character arc developed, the Dylan arc would make more sense and be replayable, most likely each replay would become better n better.

Then I do the same with the Lesbian route, starting with Ellie, then Julia, Patricia, Alyssa (Zach's mum?), the student she sets Dylan up with, the maid etc etc

Then the same with the good wife route, I would start with the swinger route, people Sophia went to Sauna with, friends who are getting married, Liam's boss, next-door neighbors (would have less creepy Neil), Morello, Mr. Bennett and then maybe even 3somes with Liam and Sophia + others.

If you choose no on the swinger route, then a choice of exhibitionist stuff and risky sex scenes in public between Sophia and Liam.

Remember, the benefit of hindsight is easier and it is not like I don't enjoy what L&P is developing, I do, this was just a fun learning exercise for myself but I did put way more thought into this than I maybe should have lol

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Alright, this is the bedroom change scene with the hint that it was part of the twist that was removed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If Dylan's path can stand alone now, this scene would need two outcomes because of the NTR aspect of it. If the reader chooses not to follow the NTR route, why would Dylan comment on the students being shocked when he gets angry at anyone looking or saying things about Sophia? This scene would fit the NTR route, but the problem is this scene now plays out whether you're on the NTR route or avoiding it.

The conversation in the coffee shop between Sophia/Alyssa is pretty much self-explanatory. They don't understand how Dylan and Zac can defend themself quite well by the text of their conversation, but for some reason, Dylan needs to take self-defense lessons now?...

It would be hard to imagine that nothing sexual will happen at this event, considering what happened with the second side job. As I said, scenes with no build-up, like the museum guys, will need to rely on other scenes for her corruption to grow. Plus, L&P said this would likely be the last time the museum guys will appear in the novel after the PD14 evening event, So one could conclude that something is going to happen. Maybe not as far as sex, but it will be sexual to some extent. Also, just because they are not in the poll is irrelevant. Aiden's gang isn't in the poll, and look what happened there.

My point about Sophia, Ellie, and Patricia has nothing to do with "it's just us girls." The point was that in no other part of the game does Sophia reference that she is sexually frustrated. You only learn about her sexual frustration during that event, which is key to her corruption, and it tells the reader what's going on with Sophia and why she is acting the way she is now. Again, L&P hints are in other paths of the story that are key to understanding the story. When readers choose not to follow all the paths, they miss vital parts or hints that will help them understand the story better, which is why I said the story was meant to be played unchained.
So as a horny teen Dylan acknowledges that a woman is hot. Women are hot, and the sky is blue. Even older women, so still not seeing your point. The Ellie route even starts with her talking about the looks Sophia gets, during the initial conversation by the pool.

You seem to have the opinion that if I just play your route, I'll magically agree with you. As to Sophia's sexual frustration, that's explained fairly easily since it's required by the route to play the Prison event. That has no requirement to be playing the Aiden storyline. Makes more sense, obviously. But no requirement.
So I think I finally figured out how I would develop AWAM, of course, the benefit of hindsight is always easier and I do still enjoy AWAM, just frustrated with how long it takes to cycle back around and follow something up.

Anyway, I think Filthy revolves around Dylan, Lesbian revolves around Ellie, Good Wife revolves around Liam (obviously)

After all, it's called A Wife and a Mother and how far would you go, so the other characters outwith they 3 are there to help Sophia go further and further with Dylan, Ellie, and Liam. I believe this is the case and of course, some characters are involved more in Sophia's corruption than others.

Let's be real, the filthy route is the more popular one, then Lesbian after that, people can argue that I'm sure but it's just the truth.

Filthy points would be relative to how far you can go with Dylan but during development, I would presume you always have the max points needed to unlock scenes with Dylan, same would go with Lesbian and Good Wife. I would remove individual character points and just add a choice, Sam Yes or No etc etc.

I would then identify all the characters in the filthy route and then develop each character's scenes with Sophia.

Start with Dylan and develop all the scenes with Dylan out until the last scene with Dylan.

Then go to Sam, do the same, then Zach, then Aiden, then tutoring side job, then old guys, etc etc.

With each character arc developed, the Dylan arc would make more sense and be replayable, most likely each replay would become better n better.

Then I do the same with the Lesbian route, starting with Ellie, then Julia, Patricia, Alyssa (Zach's mum?), the student she sets Dylan up with, the maid etc etc

Then the same with the good wife route, I would start with the swinger route, people Sophia went to Sauna with, friends who are getting married, Liam's boss, next-door neighbors (would have less creepy Neil), Morello, Mr. Bennett and then maybe even 3somes with Liam and Sophia + others.

If you choose no on the swinger route, then a choice of exhibitionist stuff and risky sex scenes in public between Sophia and Liam.

Remember, the benefit of hindsight is easier and it is not like I don't enjoy what L&P is developing, I do, this was just a fun learning exercise for myself but I did put way more thought into this than I maybe should have lol

As to the lesbian route, It's more Ellie, Julia, Patricia, Marie. Alyssa shows no lesbian tendencies, and her event is only about how much she loves dick.

Last edited:
Reactions: roro

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
So as a horny teen Dylan acknowledges that a woman is hot. Women are hot, and the sky is blue. Even older women, so still not seeing your point. The Ellie route even starts with her talking about the looks Sophia gets, during the initial conversation by the pool.

You seem to have the opinion that if I just play your route, I'll magically agree with you. As to Sophia's sexual frustration, that's explained fairly easily since it's required by the route to play the Prison event. That has no requirement to be playing the Aiden storyline. Makes more sense, obviously. But no requirement.

As to the lesbian route, It's more Ellie, Julia, Patricia, Marie. Alyssa shows no lesbian tendencies, and her event is only about how much she loves dick.
Then you are completely missing the point of my argument. My argument is that no path can stand alone; they are all dependent on the story to make sense. And no, it is not just my route; if you play any route and lock out every route but one, the story in its entirety doesn't make sense on how she can be corrupted enough to do the things she did in the amount of time lotted for the story. Going from a devoted housewife. It's not that complicated.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Although I note your points on the above, I have to say the opposite about the museum visit.

You are assuming that because the guys won’t appear again, something sexual HAS to happen. If the boys were to appear again, then this could be a build-up to something sexual in the future, but why after only meeting them for a few minutes beforehand. I think there may be flirting, especially with Patricia there, and some non-sexual touching, even a thank you kiss, but that’s all. I would be very surprised if anything more happened.

I also don’t understand the connection between the second side job and the museum visit? Sex-ed to young boys and looking at art and artifacts with adults? The last visit to Sam would be more relevant.

Lastly, I think it’s obvious that Sophia is sexually frustrated, without it having to be referenced or stated….although it is, when she spies on Amber and Neil having sex in the garden, “(Well, at least Amber is having some fun in her marriage!)” and in the gym with Patricia 'Or that her marriage wasn't sexually exciting at the moment' and at the club 'But maybe also that she hadn't had that kind of attention in her married life lately, and she hadn't had sex in weeks.' and after the club to Patricia "But right now it's just dead boring with us in bed, you know?"......I could go on!
First, To assume that it was obvious that Sophia is sexually frustrated is a statement I can't agree with because you don't have to play any of the paths that describe the comments you just made in your statement from quotes taken from the game, which proves my point that the novel storyline is dependent on the other and that one story path can't stand alone. You have to go back and replay them to understand Sophia's mindset from the author's pov.

The museum guys will be a pointless exercise in the story if it leads to nothing but starting the hook-up process with Sophia and Patricia. Trying to start a build-up now with Sophia and Dylan or Patricia would be pointless, considering the other path developments. The story is imbalanced right now, and he's trying to bring it somewhat close to balancing it out again, but it would probably lead to a WTF moment. Plus, as this is likely their last showing, IMO, he will use the museum guys as a catalyst, like a club event with Sophia and Tyler, which played a role with Sophia and Ellie in the shower fishing for a kiss after seeing Sophia and Patricia make out.

I also don’t understand the connection between the second side job and the museum visit? Sex-ed to young boys and looking at art and artifacts with adults? The last visit to Sam would be more relevant.

..............The connection isn't between sex-ed and the museum tour guides. The point is to show that their scene is going to be dependent based on how quickly or what already happened played out without context. Again, not that complicated.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
First, To assume that it was obvious that Sophia is sexually frustrated is a statement I can't agree with because you don't have to play any of the paths that describe the comments you just made in your statement from quotes taken from the game, which proves my point that the novel storyline is dependent on the other and that one story path can't stand alone. You have to go back and replay them to understand Sophia's mindset from the author's pov.

The museum guys will be a pointless exercise in the story if it leads to nothing but starting the hook-up process with Sophia and Patricia. Trying to start a build-up now with Sophia and Dylan or Patricia would be pointless, considering the other path developments. The story is imbalanced right now, and he's trying to bring it somewhat close to balancing it out again, but it would probably lead to a WTF moment. Plus, as this is likely their last showing, IMO, he will use the museum guys as a catalyst, like a club event with Sophia and Tyler, which played a role with Sophia and Ellie in the shower fishing for a kiss after seeing Sophia and Patricia make out.

..............The connection isn't between sex-ed and the museum tour guides. The point is to show that their scene is going to be dependent based on how quickly or what already happened played out without context. Again, not that complicated.
And I bet the museum boys will have alcohol for Sophia & Patricia or spike their drink & we all know how Sophia acts on alcohol

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022

Sure, if you play the Good Wife route you won't get those scenes and comments , because she's having sex with Liam and so isn't frustrated!

Ok, that's a new line on the museum visit, leading to a hook up with Patricia and Sophia. I can see that, but I was presuming (incorrectly?) that we/I were talking about Sophia and one of the guys.

Sorry, I can't follow your last paragraph and it is grammatically incorrect.
I'm not being funny or rude, but you'll have to explain that in more detail.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Sure, if you play the Good Wife route you won't get those scenes and comments , because she's having sex with Liam and so isn't frustrated!

Ok, that's a new line on the museum visit, leading to a hook-up with Patricia and Sophia. I can see that, but I was presuming (incorrectly?) that we/I were talking about Sophia and one of the guys.

Sorry, I can't follow your last paragraph and it is grammatically incorrect.
I'm not being funny or rude, but you'll have to explain that in more detail.
Sorry, I can't follow your last paragraph, which is grammatically incorrect.

I made a minor correction in your sentence. Let's not talk about grammar here. :ROFLMAO:

The connection isn't between sex-ed and the museum tour guides. The point is to show that their scene is going to be dependent based on how quickly or what already happened played out without context. Again, not that complicated.

It looks acceptable to me. What's the problem? I believe it's already known what played out in the second side job and how quickly it escalated. I figure you should have known this, considering the amount of coverage this topic has been discussed on the forum. There is no way she went as far as she did on day two of their meeting without the dependencies from the other scenes that build her corruption, and the same thing will most likely happen with the museum guys if it's not an opener for Sophia/Patricia.

You need to play it again if you believe this statement you wrote.

Last edited:

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
Why Ellie sucks as a character?

This is a genuine question. Please answer this in reply and I will club all the points in a single post. I would also give out my arguments in the case.
She is popular character so obviously she is seen differently by some others, but to me she is a stupid bitch. Whoever wants to argue against it is also welcome.
You'll have to explain why you consider Ellie a 'stupid bitch' before anyone can reply.

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
The connection isn't between sex-ed and the museum tour guides. The point is to show that their scene is going to be dependent based on how quickly or what already happened played out without context. Again, not that complicated.

It looks acceptable to me. What's the problem? I believe it's already known what played out in the second side job and how quickly it escalated. I figure you should have known this, considering the amount of coverage this topic has been discussed on the forum. There is no way she went as far as she did on day two of their meeting without the dependencies from the other scenes that build her corruption, and the same thing will most likely happen with the museum guys if it's not an opener for Sophia/Patricia.

I played the Good Wife route purposely before I replied and now you appear to be contradicting yourself about her frustration or lack of it?!...so I think it best we leave it here.
Let's just agree to disagree on certain points....and agree on others.
It's a discussion after all. (y)

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

I made a minor correction in your sentence. Let's not talk about grammar here. :ROFLMAO:

From a purely technical point of view, there is only a small dependency. You must have more Filthy points than Good Wife points. Whether the difference is one and zero or 110 and 12 is irrelevant.
But the difference is in our minds or our memories. Unlike Sophia, we don't suffer from temporary amnesia all the time. Therefore it is no surprise for us that Sophia went so far in the second side job. Because we link the events while the side jobs have hardly any meaning in game terms and also have no influence on the overall story.

Reactions: roro and Bane71

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022

I may have followed a grammatically incorrect sentence and I may not have followed a grammatically correct sentence. :ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes