alphatester1819

Nov 26, 2021
Hi,

It's me again with the prediction of AI. Note that it's just purely working days of L&P, it doesn't count sick leaves or "unplanned" or "planned" holidays.

1671951743837.png

In short, it says L&P needs 28-47 days to finish this update according to his progress on this current updates and previous ones (from v0.155). But I'm gonna go ahead and add 7-14 days due to holidays and parties. Cheers!

Merry Christmas.

Reactions: Cicica

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
Hi,

It's me again with the prediction of AI. Note that it's just purely working days of L&P, it doesn't count sick leaves or "unplanned" or "planned" holidays.

View attachment 2261877

In short, it says L&P needs 28-47 days to finish this update according to his progress on this current updates and previous ones (from v0.155). But I'm gonna go ahead and add 7-14 days due to holidays and parties. Cheers!

Merry Christmas.
Wish your AI is correct and we get the next update in January the latest.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hi,

View attachment 2261877

Merry Christmas.
The earliest prediction is so much way off.
The latest is better,but still not realistic.
After all we know he have to finish previous update,even if we are talking just for 15 renders.
Also there will be 2 parts in the actual event-the whole group and Dylan/Marie.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
10 years ago: "I will calculate the release date with linear regression on a dataset"
Today: "My epic AI will calculate the release date"
In 10 years: "The village coomwizard will use magic to determine the release date!"
What is the artist in your signature please ?

Reactions: Kobudo27

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
Merry Christmas, everyone .
Its normal for mothers and daughters to see each others naked or semi naked. That's why I don't see any special thing on focusing on Sophia and her daughter( or her sister).
It's more hot to see sophia with her boy or her neighbour or her students.
Lesbian route will kill this game.

Reactions: redb28

info71

Aug 8, 2017
Merry Christmas to all.

Small gift, I'll leave you some answers from L&P to the questions I've asked him in recent months.

I hope to do what you like.

1) In the end of the game there will be a branch where Sophia will not go well. Presumably Liam will learn of his wife's betrayal. Will a possible reunion between them be possible?

Well, there will be bad and good endgins. Many things will be possible. It's probably the most complex VN as for story branches on the market.

2) Have you already planned how Sam will come to fuck Sophia or will it happen in the progress of events?

Yes, but Sam will be one of the very last who will have sex with Sophia. Sorry

3) In the Aiden event with Morello's boys, Aiden says that Sophia in 2 weeks will get to have sex with all the thugs. Is this what Aiden hopes for or a plot clue on the route without Morello?

This is what his sick mind is thinking. But at the end it's Sophia who can decide how far she is willing to go.

4)The first lesbian scene should be on Sunday. They are all convinced that he will happen with Patricia, Can I be convinced that it will be different?

We'll see ;)

5) have some questions for you about the museum event.
will this be the only event with these characters?

Yes

6) If this is the only event that we will find in the game with these characters, the erotic and sexual part should be very marked, even without any penetrations. Is Sophia an active character or will she only be partially involved in sexual actions?

There is something interesting planned

7) Will Patricia be present at this event or could there be a possibility that she is not there?

Yes

8) Will the events of this scene have repercussions on some future plots or will it end with it?

Probably not

9) In the end of the game there will be a branch where Sophia will not go well. Presumably Liam will learn of his wife's betrayal. Will a possible reunion between them be possible?

Well, there will be bad and good endgins. Many things will be possible. It's probably the most complex VN as for story branches on the market.

10) The school trip Sam is going on, what day will it take place? Will Sophia also participate as an accompanying teacher? Will it only last one day?

I don't think this school trip will be part of the game actually. Plus Sophia doesn't teach at Sam's but at Dylan's school.

11) ask you about Sophia's straight path. For now we know the only romantic relationships are with Sam and Dylan.
Will there be other characters who can have a romantic and not just a sexual relationship with Sophia?

Not on the straight path. Just the lesbian and there's also only one woman with a romantic path.

12) Is the first man Sophia lost her virginity to a character in the game? (yes or no)

No

13) Will Carl have a chance to have sex with Sophia?

Maybe

14) If Yes, will he be behind Patricia's back or will she know about it?

She could know about it

15) You told me that the upcoming Cello lessons will be very short and there won't be any events with Sam until Sophia's parents arrive. Does this mean that Sophia is scared, and therefore seeks a detachment from Sam, for the actions that will take place in 0.180?

Next event they will focus just on practising so that she can learn the piece as quick as possible.

16) In the cuckold event, will Dylan get to choose who Sophia will have sex with, or does Sophia alone decide who and Dylan will just have to watch?

Dylan can influence it a bit

17) In this event (point 5) will Sophia and Dylan develop a feeling of complicity and eroticism and therefore Dylan will be able to fuck Sophia or will it be a detached thing and Dylan will only have the possibility of watching without having sex with Sophia?

Well, you will know soon

info71

Aug 8, 2017
18) In multiple endings, going the good wife route, can there be events where the story ends badly for Sophia (divorce or otherwise)?

Yes

19) Will Sophia meet Aiden's uncle and if so how ( sex or not)?

Rather not

20) Will Liam still have to do with Morello?

Well yes, but with Sophia together

21) Will Sophia meet any of the guys from the painting class?

No

22) Logan will learn about the relationship between Sophia and Ellie.

We'll see

23) Sophia will have to sacrifice herself with Logan to defend her daughter or Logan will be able to seduce Sophia regardless of Ellie's presence

I don't tell such huge spoilers

24) There will be other day jumps or we will go on day by day (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc.)

Probably not. Only at some endings

25) Will what will happen between the postman and Sophia depend only on Dylan or also on other situations?

Yes, Dylan is hte influence

26) Will Morello cheat on his wife?

Rather not

27) Will Sophia get the chance to use the classroom where Jennifer was fucked?

Not sure for now

28) Will Sophia appear on adult magazine covers fulfilling Dylan's dream?

Rather not

29) Will there be scenes where Sophia or Ellie work at Morello's club?

Yes, but only Sophia not Ellie

30) Will there be GANGBANG scenes with Sophia?

Maybe

31) Is Zoey a lesbian?

We'll see

32) Will Liam's gambling addiction still cause problems for the Parker family?

No

33) Will Sophia still use the tanning room where Zac works and if yes, always on Tuesdays after 5pm?

Not sure for now

34) Do you know Sophia's maiden name?

Ferdinand

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Merry Christmas to all.

Small gift, I'll leave you some answers from L&P to the questions I've asked him in recent months.

I hope to do what you like.

17) In this event (point 5) will Sophia and Dylan develop a feeling of complicity and eroticism and therefore Dylan will be able to fuck Sophia or will it be a detached thing and Dylan will only have the possibility of watching without having sex with Sophia?

Well, you will know soon
Soon = 3 L&P months?

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes